After collecting all 100 main stickers, you will be able to view the credits in the middle of the main Castleton hub world. You will then be given the "Pro Sticker Book", which contains 15 additional stickers with expert challenges to complete. Completing each challenge will also grant you a wand recipe or holiday-related item. The following are the new challenges:
- Ace Ensemble Guru: Wear 150 different Ace Ensembles.
- Crafting Guru: Create 140 different pieces of furniture at Chip And Dale's Workshop.
- Double Rainbow Rhythm: Obtain all Perfect ratings when mining in the Rainbow Cavern in one session.
- Favor Savior: Do 50 different favors for Castleton residents.
- Fiery Flower: Obtain a Blazing Hibiscus Seed, then grow it in 100 Acre Wood.
- Fishing Frenzy: Catch 30 different types of fish.
- Harvesting Guru: Raise 65 different crops in 100 Acre Wood.
- High Vaultage: Successfully complete Castle Vault's Mission 6 (unlocks at 101 stickers).
- Legend: Successfully complete 90 episodes.
- Legendary Owner: Raise your Cafe Level to 30 (max).
- Life's A Dream: Visit 20 different Dream stages.
- Shiny Shut-Eye: Visit the Shiny Dream stage.
- Spice of Life: Collect 50 different outfit variations at Clarices's Fashion Counter.
- Surfing? Sure Thing!: In Hawaii, surf at least 400 meters without falling off your board.
- You're Not So Big: Defeat a World Boss Ghost variant.
Visit either the "Frosty Magic" or "Fun In The Snow" Dream stage when using your Dream Book. To the right of the starting position is a blue snowflake/musical note icon. Walk over to it, and you will be given the option to "Change the background music". Select this option to hear the "Let It Go" song from Frozen in its entirety.