Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Enemy Museum Exhibition Room
Collect all 96 Battle stickers to unlock the Enemy Museum Exhibition Room.
Music Museum Exhibition Room
Collect all 64 Thing stickers to unlock the Music Museum Exhibition Room.
Successfully complete the game, and once the credits finish, allow the game to idle after the book closes and the light turns off. Eventually a lullaby song will begin to play.
Megaflash sticker locations
Search the following locations to find the Megaflash stickers:
- Megaflash Baahammer: In World 5-4, third floor, go through the hidden warp pipe to the right of the moving platforms in the main room.
- Megaflash Burnhammer: In World 5-5, first area, enter the secret room behind the rock near the entrance to the second area.
- Megaflash Chillhammer: In World 4-6, look on the platform in the second minecart area. Paperize the rail to reach it.
- Megaflash Clone Jump: In World 5-6, third floor, pound the stake furthest to the right.
- Megaflash Eekhammer: In World 5-4, release the raft at the start of the level by hitting the stake with the hammer, then ride it to the right.
- Megaflash Hammer: In World 2-2, look behind a secret panel below the balcony in the room with the Hammer Bros.
- Megaflash Hopslipper: In World 5-4, in the room with the Megaflash Baahammer or Megaflash Hurlhammer.
- Megaflash Hurlhammer: In World 5-1, behind the Hammer Bro. in the area with the second red flower; or in the same room as the Megaflash Baahammer.
- Megaflash Infinijump: In World 5-3, in the secret area to the right of the pillars in the room with the Comet Piece that can be reached from the “loop” in the river.
- Megaflash Iron Jump: In World 5-5, in the fifth area, under the “X” at the top of the hill. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
- Megaflash Jump: In World 6-2, through the secret door in the ship’s cabin.
- Megaflash Line Jump: In World 4-6, on the ledge below and to the right of where you fight the Boss (after getting the Royal sticker).
- Megaflash Slaphammer: In World 5-5, in the fourth area, under the “X” on the ground closest to the entrance. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
Search the indicated background locations to find Luigi in the background. Peel him off by Paperizing from all five locations to unlock him in the credits. Each time you peel off Luigi, you can read a related newspaper article in the leftmost house in Decalburg’s Residential Area.
- World 1-6: On the bridge leading to the central tower.
- World 2-5: On the fourth floor of the tower; in a window at the far right end of the second outdoor walkway.
- World 3-12: On a rock formation sticking out of the ocean; only visible from the pier.
- World 4-5: Near the end of the chairlift after the enemies stop coming; appears only briefly.
- World 5-5: In the background to the left of the hot springs.
Wiggler diary entries
In World 3, subdue a Wiggler segment, then take it to the indicated location to unlock a diary entry. Note: Make sure you have all five of them before returning the fourth segment to Wiggler or else they will no longer be available to be found.
- Surfshine Harbor: Obtained automatically.
- World 3-2: Through the dandelion in the area before the Comet Piece so that it scatters.
- World 3-6: Overlook to the left of the shop.
- World 3-8: Poisoned hot springs.
- World 3-10: Replay the game show while the segment watches; the bonus round can be skipped.
Super Flag achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. Note: Successfully complete World 1-6, and collect the first Royal sticker to be able to see the eight Super Flags in the Sticker Fest area of Decalburg. You can examine them to view your progress in unlocking the following achievements:
- 1. Find all HP-Up Hearts.
- 2. Collect all sticker types in the world.
- 3. Make all of the secret doors appear.
- 4. Collect all Comet Pieces.
- 5. Spend at least 10,000 coins at shops.
- 6. Get a Perfect Bonus in at least 500 battles.
- 7. Perform 1,000 or more “Excellent” Action Commands in battle.
- 8. Get three symbols matched on the Battle Spinner slots 50 times.
Paperize the area around a circle of flippable flowers, and a stickable area will appear. Place a sticker, and a “?” block will appear. Inside will be a more powerful version of the sticker that was originally used.
Heal Mario in World 1-3
Go through the secret door, and jump on the bed. Mario will go to sleep and regain full health.
Missing signs in World 3-2
Place a Big Shiny-sized battle sticker, Megaflash-sized battle sticker, or a Thing sticker on the signs. Peel the sticker off the sign, and only the post will remain.
Special 1-Ups in World 4-2
Collect 100 coins in the first ice slide to get a Big 1-Up sticker. Collect 100 coins on the second ice slide to get a Big Shiny 1-Up.
Collected items re-appear in World 4-2
If you have previously collected Things such as the Curling Stone Trophy, Goat, Rubber Ducky, and Cat-O-Luck, but do not have them in your inventory, they may appear on the ice slides.
8-bit Birdo theme in World-4-3
Clear the Boos from the house, then use the record player in the living room to hear a retro-styled version of the “Heart Of A Woman, Heart Of A Man” song.
Heal Mario in World 5-5
Enter the hot springs and remain idle. Mario will relax and regain his health.