At the Groove selection screen, press Start.Boss challenge mode
Boss challenge mode becomes available under the following two conditions. Both hidden Bosses (God Rugal, Shin Akuma/Gouki) must already be defeated and unlocked. Hold X + Y while selecting arcade mode.Extra options
Clear Boss challenge mode with no continues to unlock the "Extra Option" in the game.Infinite custom groove
Defeat all characters straight in survival mode and the custom groove option settings will become infinite.Victory quotes
Hold Start + FP after winning a stage to make your character say an opponent specific quote. Hold Start + FK to make the character talk with a team member.Hidden Bosses
Hidden Bosses can be used once they have been defeated. The conditions of the Bosses to appear (Shin Gouki or God Rugal, randomly) are to fulfill two out of the following three conditions:
- Achieve over 1500 GPS by the end of the game.
- Defeat the Middle Boss (Geese or Bison/Vega).
- Achieve at least one Ultimate KO.
The Custom Groove option appears once a normal Boss has been defeated (normal Akuma/Gouki or Rugal). Normal Bosses appear by fulfilling two of the four following conditions:
- Achieve over 1000 GPS by the end of the game.
- Achieve four or more special KOs.
- Middle Boss has appeared.
- Achieve two or more LV3 super combo KOs.
The middle Boss appears when the following conditions are all fulfilled:
- No time over has occurred.
- The CPU has not made over six "first attacks".
- The CPU has not made three or more Special KOs.