Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Pack of Lies: Having decoded Scudder's book, Hannay now has all the facts - if only he can remain hidden until the second week of June.
- An Unlikely Visit: Resolved to leave England for the Cape, Hannay's outlook changes as a mysterious visitor drops by.
- Completed All Events: You now know the secrets of the deadly Black Stone and The Thirty-Nine Steps!
- Deeper into this Mess: Scudder has confided in Hannay, but he is not out of danger. Officially dead, he must now lie low.
- Desperate Measures: In the jaws of the enemy, Hannay's fate appears sealed. The clock is ticking against Hannay and Great Britain.
- Downward Spiral: Damaged and intoxicated, Hannay escapes the clutches of the Black Stone, but they know he is nearby.
- Dry-Fly Fisherman: Turnbull's nursing brings Hannay back to fighting fitness. But time is running out as June 15 draws near.
- Grave News: Sir Walter Bullivant takes Hannay at his word, but fears Scudder's findings may have been a little off track.
- High Tides: Could Hannay have got it all wrong? The final stand will reveal all.
- In The Soup: The murder of the American spy suggests he wasn't talking hot air. But everything points to Hannay as the killer.
- Run to the Hills: Hannay must lie low. But the Scottish police are pursuing him, with an advantage on their home turf.
- Sanctuary of the Inn: With a considerable distance between himself and his pursuers, Hannay makes his next move.
- The Black Stone: The Foreign Office's meeting with Royer is brought forward in a bid to derail the Black Stone's plot.
- The Radical Candidate: Sir Harry's pickle turns out to Hannay's advantage as he makes friends in high places.
- The Roadman: As a bespectacled roadman, Hannay comes face to face with his enemies in a grueling battle of wits.
- The Thirty-Nine Steps: All seems lost. But could Scudder's pocket book hold the secret to the Black Stone's whereabouts?
- The Wrong Ditch: Richard Hannay is living in London, England. He yearns for a more interesting life.
- Third Class Citizen: Wanted by the police for murder, and by the real killers for knowing too much, Hannay must flee London.