Note: This is the 2010 game by Sega, not to be confused with the 1999 game Aliens vs. Predator by Fox Interactive.Bonus skins
Reach the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding skin:
- Gibson (Marine): Rank 2
- Claw (Predator): Rank 3
- Warrior Dome (Alien): Rank 4
- Connor (Marine): Rank 5
- Stalker (Predator): Rank 7
- Ridged (Alien): Rank 10
- Moss (Marine): Rank 13
- Hunter (Predator): Rank 16
- Praetorian (Alien): Rank 19
- Johnson (Marine): Rank 22
- Wolf (Predator): Rank 25
- Rookie (Marine): Rank 28
- Spartan (Predator): Rank 31
- Nethead (Alien): Rank 34
- Gibson (Marine): Rank 37
- Lord (Predator): Rank 40
- Van Zandt (Marine): Rank 43
Search the indicated locations to find all 67 hidden Audio Diaries:
While playing as an Alien or Predator, activate your Focus to get collectibles to appear as flashes on the HUD.Avoiding instant kills as the Marine
In Multiplayer mode, keep your back against walls to prevent getting killed instantly by Aliens and Predators.Getting past ventilation shaft as the Alien
In Level 3 as the Alien, the Queen will tell you to get to the bottom of a shaft with a huge fan at the top. When you get close to it, another Xenomorph will be blown into the fan. If you use your Focus, you can see two vents on the opposite wall. You can use either of them and safely jump to it despite the power of the fan. As you continue, you will find more vents to hide in. Use them to make your way down.Easy "Ain't Got Time To Bleed" achievement
During the first wave in Survivor mode, kill all enemies except one alien. Let the alien get close and hit you once or twice, then run away while your health regenerates. When the alien gets close, face left or right, wait until you get hit with the claw, and then run away. If the alien tries the headbite, try to avoid it because it stuns you for a while. If you let the alien slash you once, it will take away approximately a half bar of health; thus, you will have to let the alien slash you 60 times to regenerate 30 bars of health to get the "Ain't Got Time To Bleed" achievement. It is quicker to let the alien slash you twice, but is not as safe as just letting it slash you once.Easy "Spin Doctor" achievement
At the checkpoint in the "Ruins" mission where you must activate the three species symbols switches to open the exit, activate your stealth, and bring up your Battle Disc. There will be two soldiers standing by each other. Line up it so you can hit both soldiers with the Battle Disc. Hit both soldiers to get the "Spin Doctor" achievement. If you fail to get the achievement, reload the checkpoint, and try again.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- ...That's A Promise: Get Tequila to surgery.
- Ain't Got Time to Bleed: Heal or regenerate 30 blocks of health in Survivor.
- Alien vs Predator: Create a new species.
- Breaking and Entering: Find a way into the Research Lab.
- Breaking Quarantine: Escape from the Research Lab.
- Club hopper: Survive The 'Party' at The Club.
- Come to Mama: Liberate the Matriarch.
- Elite Sniper: Kill 10 enemies with head shots from the scoped rifle.
- Exit Strategy: Escape from C-Block.
- Extinction Agenda: Destroy the Abomination.
- Eyes of The Demon: Retrieve the ancient mask.
- Fallen Comrade: Find the Youngbloods in the Jungle.
- Fortune and Glory: Find all 45 Predator trophy belts.
- Game Over, Man!: Complete all three Campaigns.
- Get to The Chopper!: Recover Weyland's datapad.
- Grim Reaper: Harvest all available civilians in the Alien Campaign.
- Grunt Hunt: Wipe out all of the Marines in the Colony.
- Gunslinger: Kill 30 enemies with the pistol.
- Harsh Language: Discover all 67 Audio Diaries.
- I Admire its Purity: Complete Alien Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- I Like to Keep This Handy: Kill 2 enemies with one shot with the shotgun.
- I LOVE the Corps!: Complete Marine Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- I Will Never Leave You...: Locate Tequila.
- It Ain't No Man: Complete Predator Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- It Uses The Jungle: Find a way through Gateway.
- Let's Rock!: Kill 5 enemies with one burst from the smartgun.
- Magnificent, Isn't It?: Complete Alien Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- Matter of Honor: Discover the Elite Predator's fate.
- Not Bad for A Human: Get all the Aliens vs Predator achievements.
- One Big Bug: Defeat the Praetorian.
- One Ugly Mother: Complete Predator Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- Persecution Complex: Achieve Persecutor status more than once in any Ranked Match.
- Quite A Specimen: Destroy all 50 Royal Jelly Containers.
- Real Nasty Habit: Get 18060 XP in Ranked Matches.
- Reclaimer: Retrieve the second artifact.
- Regicide: Defeat the Matriarch.
- Scatter Shot: As a team, kill 20 enemies in under 60 seconds in a Survivor match.
- Serial Killer: Win 10 Ranked Matches in any Deathmatch mode.
- Spin Doctor: Kill two enemies with one throw of the Battle Disc.
- Stay Frosty: Complete Marine Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- Stick Around: Kill 20 enemies with the Combi Stick.
- The Six Pack: Play with six friends in a Ranked Match.
- The Uninfected: Finish a Ranked Infestation match as the only remaining prey.
- Under Pressure: Solve the riddle of the Ruins.
- Very Tough Hombre: Kill 10 enemies in a row without dying in a Ranked Match.
- Welcome to The Party: Get 6000 XP in Ranked Matches.
- Welcome to The War: Play and complete your first Ranked Match in standard Deathmatch mode.
- World of Hurt: Survive trial by combat.
- You Have My Sympathies: Help Van Zandt.