In Chapter 6, get in the boat, and leave the cave. Go down the waterway to find a red waterfall on the right. Go behind the falls to reach a secret cave (with something going on inside) and get the "Behind The Curtain" achievement.Easy "Love Birds" achievement
In Chapter 1, at the water wheel, look near the ledge across the farm house to see a bird cage. Open the cage to set the bird free. In Chapter 4, at the settlement built into the mountain, look for stairs leading down. On one of the landings, there is a telescope on the rail looking out into the valley, before reaching the flying machine. Use the telescope, and move it down and right to look at the rocks with bushes and flowers ahead (not too far in the distance). There is a tree branch with a bird sitting alone. Watch it until the two birds meet up to get the "Love Birds" achievement.Easy "Turtle Soup" achievement
In Chapter 6, reach the ice shelf with the large turtle. To help her, find the three baby turtles, and push them into the water. Note: Only the older brother can drag the large babies up the ice hill. To find the first baby turtle, go to the right of the mom turtle, climb up the ledge, and drop down into the area with the first overturned baby. To find the second baby turtle, help your brother onto the ledge, on the right. Then, push the baby turtle onto the slope to slide it onto the ground below. To find the third turtle, go up the slope to the left to find it, and push it towards the mother. There is a long trench leading into the water. Drag each baby turtle up the slope, then push them into the trench. Once all three babies are in the trench, they will swim to their mom, and you will get the "Turtle Soup" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Take a Break: You took a break from adventuring.
- Wishing Well: You threw someone's ball down a well Shame on you.
- Black Sheep: Every family's got one.
- Bunny Buddies: You made the bunnies play nice.
- A sad tune: You made someone feel better.
- Love Birds: You re-united the two love birds.
- Windpipe: You made the inventor dance.
- Call of the giants: You sounded a giant horn.
- Behind the Curtain: You found a secret.
- Turtle Soup: You helped the turtles to the sea.
- Whale Song: You practised singing.
- Falling star: Make a wish.