Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 50 Days On The Job: Cargo Corp honored your 50th day on the job with a small picture of a gold watch.
- Annihilator: You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 1000 monsters!
- Bearer Of Coffee: A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of Bearer of Coffee trainee.
- Cap Hoarder: Cargo Corp has noticed that you collected 100 caps. Please spend your money to buy Cargo Corp equipment.
- Cargo Commander: A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of junior Cargo Commander.
- Curse Quota Exceeded: Cargo Corp warns you that your curse quota of 100 has been exceeded. Please refrain from shouting obscenities.
- Eradicator: You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 20 monsters!
- Exterminator: You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 200 monsters!
- Fast Learner: Cargo Corp wishes to congratulate you with finding all possible cargo on your first day.
- Home Sweet Home: I made a drawing for you, dad, about when you finally came home!
- Memory Of A Mug: After carrying your coffee mug through 5 containers of a wave without breaking it, you remembered the day your wife bought it for you.
- Multikill: Killing 5 mutants with one bullet reminded you of your son breaking his hand on five wooden boards with one strike on his karate training.
- Packing Mule: A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of Packing Mule trainee.
- Parcel Warning: Cargo Corp has noticed all the parcels you received from home. Please contact your designated office shrink for homesickness tests.
- Priorities: I made a drawing of you, killing a mutant in a container while choking in space!
- Team Building: Cargo Corp has noted that you have met 50 co-workers and wishes to applaud your teamwork and social skills.
- Toilet In Space: This drawing is for you dad, a toilet in space!
- World's Strongest Dad: Here's a drawing of you dad, with all guns and armor and explosives and upgrades!