Successfully complete the indicated tasks to get the corresponding ending:
Bad ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Then, leave the Cave with the prized possession.
Good ending: Trade a stolen trinket at the gift shop to get your character's prized possession. Instead of taking the prized possession, give it back. You will have to try to give it back three times before the clerk will accept the item. Then, leave the Cave without the prized possession.
This requires the Hillbilly, Knight, and Time Traveler. While at the carnival, collect the Barbell, Sledgehammer, and Wrench. While holding these items, stand on the scales to get the "Weight Of The Beast" achievement. Note: This must be done before solving the scales puzzle. The total weight of all objects and characters used to reach 666 lbs are as follows:
- Barbell: 50 lbs
- Hillbilly: 175 lbs
- Knight: 229 lbs
- Sledge Hammer: 15 lbs
- Time Traveler: 194 lbs
- Wrench: 3 lbs
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Midsummer Knight's Thieve: Helped the Knight obtain Excalibur.
- Corruption: Saw every character's "bad ending". (Player 1 only)
- Creamed Corn: Food-based destruction.
- Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies: Peered into everyone's fate.
- Embrace Impermanence: Broke bridges.
- Fire In The Hole: 3 die by the Miner's hand.
- Funnier Than a Burning Carnival: Enabled the Hillbilly to burn down the Carnival.
- God Bless Us, Every One: Stood by and watched as the Twins murdered their parents.
- Grand Theft Karma: Played some dubious role in the Monk's murder of his Master.
- Hazardous Work Environment: Slipped, where wet.
- It Belongs In a Museum: Came ever-so-close to recovering the Sarcophagus.
- Learn to Stop Worrying: Shared in the blame for the Scientist's act of mass murder.
- Prevenge: Served as an accessory to the Time Traveler's murder of her enemy's ancestor.
- Redemption: Saw every character's "good ending". (Player 1 only)
- Remorse: Remembered it's wrong to steal.
- Royal Buffet: Where did the King go anyway?
- Shoplifting: Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
- Smells Like Team Spirit: Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
- Such Bad Children: Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
- The Whole Story: Collector of forgotten dreams.
- To Soothe A Savage Beast: Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
- Walk Like An Adventurer: Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
- Weight of the Beast: The scale reveals a baleful figure.
- Well Done: Sacrificed oneself for ultimate flavor.
- What You Always Wanted: Reached the bottom of The Cave.
- Who Wants to Live Forever: Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
- Win-win-win-win-win-win-win: Everyone reached the bottom.