At the main menu, select the "Voodoo Code" option. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding mask. The Voodoo Codes are six-digit numbers with symbols corresponding to each number. The symbols are: "Cross" (default) is 0, "Hand" is 1, "Ace of Spades" is 2, "Eye" is 3, "Heart" is 4, "Down Arrow" is 5, "Voodoo Doll" is 6, "Eight-point Star" is 7, "Spiral" is 8, and "Skull" is 9.
|Creeper Mask||139 145|
|Dog Mask||201 204|
|Meatboy Mask||135 120|
|Voodoo Mask 1||101 007|
|Voodoo Mask 2||290 885|
|Voodoo Mask 3||420 420|
The champion mask is obtain randomly as a reward for events. Repeatedly complete events until it is obtained to get "The Champion" achievement.Easy "The Collector" achievement
All items in the library will eventually be found. They can drop from chests, secrets, boxes, other destructible objects, and enemies. A guaranteed mojo drop will be from killing the puppet-like enemy who tries to run away. They can also be purchased at vendors. The items must be collected for them to be unlocked at the library. The secrets are as follows:
- Cemetery levels: The tombstone with glowing blue imprint "RIP".
- Swamp levels: The skull on a pike with glowing red eyes.
- Distillery levels: The wooden box with a purple glowing lantern on top.
- Damballah levels ("caves" with spider enemies): The pile of skulls with glowing red eyes.
- Volcanic levels: The vessel-like stone figure that resembles a miniature volcano which is filled with purple lava.
- Mansion levels: The wooden chest with a yellow glowing skull painted on its lid.
Note: The following are the few exceptions.
- The three snake-shaped mojos ("Damballah's Amulet") can only be received by Damballah himself upon activating his altar in his shrine. This requires some luck.
- The five bonbon-shaped items are Loa gifts. They can only be obtained by choosing each of the following Loas in quests or survival and filling the rampage bar. The five Loas that give you gifts are Baron Samedi, Loko, Erzulie, Lenglensou, and Maman Brigitte.
- The "Heart Of Erzulie" can only be obtained by talking to Erzulie in one of her shrines. This will also require some luck.
When using the Loa Agaou parent, you will remain at 3 out of over 300 health. Kill a single enemy in this state to get "The Tough Guy" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Baron Samedi follower: Complete Quest 1.
- Brigitte follower: Complete Quest 2.
- Damballah follower: Complete Quest 3.
- Gold medal: Get the best score in a PVP match.
- Kill Streak: Get 10 frags in a PVP row without being killed.
- Level up: Reach max level.
- Little worm: Kill Wormling without being damaged.
- Mandingo slayer: Kill Mandingo without being damaged.
- Team play: Play in cooperative mode.
- Team work: Complete a quest in cooperative mode.
- The champion: Unlock the champion mask.
- The collector: Find all the items from the library.
- The gladiator: Complete survival mode in masochistic mode.
- The gold finder: Pick up 1000 coins.
- The gold master: Pick up 10000 coins.
- The initiated: Complete Quest 4.
- The last survivor: Complete survival mode.
- The speaker: Talk to 3 different gods in a single match.
- The summoner: Unlock all the gods.
- The tough guy: Kill an enemy when you are heavily wounded (1% of life or less).