Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding goat:
Play as Angel Goat
Stand completely still for five minutes to unlock Angel Goat. The Angel Goat can float by pressing [Special Action].Play as Builder Goat
Collect one of the three Minecraft blocks on the "Goat City Bay" map to unlock Builder Goat.Play as Devil Goat
Locate the large glowing red pentagram in the corner of town. Go to the community pool in the suburban area with the two water slides on the hill. While looking up at the slides from the bottom of the hill, you can see a large electrical tower to the far left. Right next to the electrical tower is the pentagram. If you still cannot see it, use a jetpack, or let a car hit your goat to fly into the sky for a better view. To become the Devil Goat, you must place five bodies on the pentagram. Latch your tongue onto a human, and put the bodies on the pentagram. This can also be done with goats. If you have obtained the ability to summon goats by becoming the Goat King, you can use the ability to drop five goats on the pentagram to easily complete the Devil Goat challenge. After placing all five bodies on the pentagram, you will transform into the Devil Goat and get the "Devil Goat" achievement. While play as the Devil Goat, you can fly by summoning a Black Hole. Press [Special Action], then enter Rag Doll mode (default is [Q]). Note: It is possible to explode into the environment and instantly die while doing this. While flying, enter Slow Motion mode (default is [F]) for the best and most hilarious results. You can also summon Black Hole energy (default is [R]) to swallow all nearby rag dolls. You can then drag the objects and people anywhere desired.
Play as Feather Goat (ostrich)
Collect 10 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Feather Goat, which is an ostrich that is the best jumper, and its feathers give it a slow descent.Play as Giant Goat (whale)
Collect 20 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Giant Goat, which is a huge whale that can barely move, but it can spout water from its blowhole.Play as Goat Queen
Near the area where you spawn is a spiral tower in the corner of the area that has a fence around it. Go up the spiral staircase and in the top door to enter the throne room. Proceed forward, and the goats will bow to you. Stand on the throne to become the Goat Queen. You will then be teleported back to the original spawn point. While you are Goat Queen, you will wear a skull mask and can make it rain goats any time. Simply press [Special Action] to drop unlimited goats from the sky.Play as Goatborn
Obtain the "Alexander Goatstafsson" achievement to unlock Goatborn.Play as Ripped Goat
Knock all the goats out of the fighting ring in the fields to unlock Ripped Goat, which is a muscular and stronger version of the normal goat.Play as Robot Goat
Place the robot from the hanging blue container, and the two special Sanctum statues on the forest pentagram. One Sanctum statue is located on the second floor of the spiral tower, where you can unlock Goat Queen. The second can be found in a brown house near the spawn point.Play as Slender Goat
Slender Goat is not an official unlockable character, but it is possible to turn your goat into a Slender Man variant. Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies in Goatville to unlock Space Goat. Defeat all the goats in the Fighting Arena in Goatville to unlock Ripped Goat. Then, select "Custom Game" at the main menu. Select Space Goat and Ripped Goat, then choose any map.Play as Space Goat (alien)
Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Space Goat, which is a giant alien creature from Sanctum 2.Play as Sweet Autumn Goat
Obtain the "Trying To Bring Forth Sanctum 3?" achievement to unlock Sweet Autumn Goat.Play as Tall Goat (giraffe)
Collect 5 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Tall Goat, which is a giraffe.
From where you spawn, travel north until you are almost at the tunnel, then go east and walk into the second house you find. If done correctly, the "A Goat Amongst Legends" challenge will begin. Go up to the second floor, and press R at the television to play "Flappy Goat". The mini-game is easier if you do not have any other powers available, or rebind the "Action" key to something else. Additionally, try knocking the sofa and table out of the way, and zoom into the television for a better view. Make it past ten obstacles in the mini-game without dying to score 10 points and get "The Flapmaster" achievement.Hidden soundboard
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. From the Snowflake Factory, walk up the hill to the Adventure's Path, and follow it to Goatshire. Find the path behind the cottages in the town that goes up a hill next to a waterfall. Follow it to the top of the falls to find a blue bouncy mushroom. In this area is large tree in the dead end corner, with a woman in a blue dress nearby. Move around the tree to find a small rabbit hole. Drop inside to find the hidden soundboard room.Diablo series reference
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. Travel down the coast, and start the "Infiltration" quest. Find the man with a catapult. Ride the catapult into Twistram, then go up the hill to Twistram Cathedral and enter. Headbutt the altar to move it out of the way. Follow the secret passage that is revealed to enter the church basement. Enter the swirling purple portal at the end of the hall to teleport to the "Not So Secret Cow Farm", where laser eye cows are walking on two legs. You can also find the Cow King in this area. The cow level and the reference to "Tristram" are both in regards to the Diablo series.All Golden Goat trophy locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 30 Golden Goat trophies and get the "Try Hard" achievement:
- On top of the shed used to reach the power lines.
- Behind the shed across from the school. Follow the building around the side facing the road.
- Under the bell on top of the school. Use ragdoll mode to slide under the bell.
- On the very top of the crane. To get up there, use the jetpack, and go to the edge where the NPC is sitting. Turn around, jump up, then thrust just enough to clear the top of the crane. Walk across the top and up the cable.
- On the power lines near the road. There is a shed on the side of the road with fans on top that will take you to it. Hit the fan, and land on the lowest power line.
- Behind the Boulder of Doom.
- On the edge of the size changing pit.
- Against the fence behind the Goat Fight Club.
- Buried in the bushes underneath the water slide.
- On top of the scaffolding over the control room in the Low Gravity building. Jump into the fan room and use a burst from the jet pack to land on top of the office. It is in the far corner, on the highest beam.
- Use the fan in the Low Gravity room, then get up into the vent that shoots out from the roof.
- On top of the Low Gravity building, under one of the spinning arms.
- To the right of the harvester, next to a small sedan.
- Under the power tower next to the Goatagram.
- On the scaffolding platform on the roof of the construction site building.
- Behind the goat on top of the tower near the spawn point.
- Under the tree in the middle of the fields.
- Inside Coffee Stain Studios
- On the Coffee Stain Studios chimney.
- To the right of the outhouse.
- On top of the diving boards.
- In the blue shipping container hanging from the crane. To get on top of the container, use the fans on the lower roof of the construction site building, where the NPC is sitting on the edge. Bounce multiple times to get enough height. When you drop into the container, immediately head-butt the G2 robot guarding the trophy to not get shoved out.
- In a blue shipping container on the ground level of the construction site, near the road.
- Behind the Protesters' stage.
- In the gas station.
- In the bedroom of the house next to the spawn point, in a corner of the room to the right from the stairs.
- In the greenhouse next to the Time Trial starting point, but not near the spawn point.
- On a limb on one of the two trees between the party and the empty pool.
- On a box on the left side just as you enter to the throne room of the Goat Castle.
- On the very top of the power line pole closest to the Goat Castle.
Go to the Put-In Hotel in the "Goat City Bay" map. Instead of walking into the hotel, go around the right side, jump onto the garden bed, and onto the roof awning on the side door. You can partially wall run onto the ledge to the right. You can get on the roof above the bar area, where there is a mattress. You must put the mattress above the first pool area. Looking towards the building, try to bounce at least five times to get significantly higher than the first pool area, then land on the fan that is further in. The fan is located slightly towards the left. Once you land on the fan, it will send you high enough to reach the roof. Note: Use the Double Jump goat and Angel Goat mutator to help get on the roof. It is easier to control the ragdoll than it is to control an active goat if you are having issues getting placed in the proper locations.
Wait for the helicopter to fly through the town. It passes very low at the first street intersection near spawn point or at the wooden ramp above the skate park. Air lick it to ride it to the Put-In Hotel. Completing the task may require a few attempts due to the motion of your goat while flying there.
Obtain the grappling tongue power from the glowing blue object from "A Story About My Uncle". You can then make your way up the side of the building.Easy "A Story About My Goat" achievement
Go to the skate park area in the "Goat City Bay" map. Follow the road towards the Ferris wheel. Enter the open garage named "Uncle Fred's Workshop" on your left. Look behind the crates to find a glowing blue object. Touch it to get the "A Story About My Goat" achievement.Easy "Alexander Goatstafsson" achievement
When you spawn on the "Goatville" map, look towards the cornfields. A dirt track is to the left and the goat ring is to the right. It is a red ring with people cheering around it. Get into the ring, and a goat will be summoned each round. Push them out of the ring any way possible. Do not allow your opponent to headbutt you. If you cannot headbutt or kick them out, knock them down and lick them to drag them near the edge of the ring. Be careful not to walk out of the perimiter yourself. Each time you win a round, your goat will get slightly larger. Defeat four goats to get the "Alexander Goatstafsson" achievement.Easy "Angel Goat" achievement
Start the game, and allow it to idle for five minutes in order to avoid causing any property damage or bodily injury to get the "Angel Goat" achievement.Easy "Boat Ride" achievement
Travel to "Twistram", and jump into the boat found at the northeastern part of the town to get the "Boat Ride" achievement.Easy "Boulder Of Death" achievement
Carefully look in the general direction of the Pentagram (where you become "Devil Goat") to see a boulder on top of a hill. Roll it to get the "Boulder Of Death" achievement.Easy "Builder Goat" achievement
Find the following three Minecraft style blocks hidden in the "Goat City Bay" map to get the "Builder Goat" achievement:
Grass block: Go to the blue concrete half-pipe in the city. Notice that there are two hills that overlook the skate park. One leads to the wind altar for "The Savage" achievement and UFO. The other hill leads to the grass block. If you are staring up at the hills, follow the one to the right. At the top of that hill are three boulders of death. Follow the bottom of the cliff to the right visually to see an abnormally bright green grass block hovering and rotating. Run over it to pick it up. Note: If you start at the middle of the half-pipe, you can run straight through the goal leading up the hill and get very close to it.
Wood plank block: Go towards the parking lot at the carnival. To the left should be a time trial icon hovering over a barrel on the ground. Follow the nearby dirt path. You will eventually find an alcove with a speed boat to your left and a tree to the right. The block is in a dirt patch behind the tree, closer to the rocks.
Cobblestone block: Go to the cemetery behind the three windmills. You can either take the dirt path down to the cemetery, or jump off the cliff behind the windmills. The cobblestone block is located closer to the base of the cliff near the windmill.
While playing as the Tank class, get close to a medium to large sized group of enemies, and repeatedly press 1.Easy "Columbian Sugar Lord" achievement
From the Goat Bay spawn point, enter the pink house. You can find money and "sugar" on a table. Lick the sugar, then quickly sprint to the boat on the right side of the higher building, which has the party on the roof. Note: Your time is limited, so take shortcuts such as breaking through the pink house's window to reach the boat in time.Easy "Demogoat" achievement
Get on top of the dam found at the top of the hill to the left, on the opposite side of the map from the carnival, to find several gas canisters. Headbutt the group of ten near the center to make them explode. You can drag more canisters to the cluster to increase the chance that at least ten will explode.Easy "Devil Goat" achievement
Find the pentagram located in the extreme north-east corner of the map. Drag five bodies over to the pentagram, and leave them there. Alternately, if the Queen Goat is unlocked already, stand on top of the pentagram, and press R to rain goats.Easy "Disgusting" and "Ling Ling Into Battle Go" achievements
In the "Goat City Bay" map, locate the sewer entrance pipe in the water between the roller coaster carnival and the Put-In hotel. It is next to the bridge. Enter the tunnel, and follow it to find and fight the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and get the "Disgusting" and "Ling Ling Into Battle Go" achievements.Easy "Dodge This" achievement
Locate the large boulder that is sitting on a hill, near a party. Use your tongue to get the boulder to roll down the hill. Then, use your tongue to drag the boulder to the field where the hillbilly is driving around. Place the boulder in his path to cause him to crash into it and get the "Dodge This" achievement.
After spawning on the "Goat City Bay" map, go to the building with the party on the roof. Once on top, face the sea, then fall down to the pool. On the side of the pool is paper printed with "42". Lick it, then bring it to the flying saucer behind the skate park to get the "Don't Panic" achievement.Easy "Elfstreet Boys" achievement
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. Travel to the elf village, then go to the house to the right to find a group of elves singing badly. Stand near them and press [Baa].Easy "ExcaliGoat" achievement
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. Travel to "Alvesta", and walk towards the quest giver for the "Trees aren't gonna hug themselves" quest. To the north is a large tree, with a sword in a stone under it. Lick the sword, and walk away as far as possible. The sword will eventually dislodge itself from the stone.Easy "GoatBuilt" achievement
Play as the Angel Goat with Double Jump mutations. Get behind the skate park, and locate the parkour. Find the rock up on the hill, and use it to double jump to the platform.Easy "Goats 'n' Stuff" achievement
Get on top of the "Put-In Hotel", and find the party. Stand on the table in front of the man wearing the strange mask to get the "Goats 'n' Stuff" achievement.Easy "Hat Simulator" achievement
Purchase every hat available from the hat shop. Since there are a total of six hats, six money packs are required. You can find two money packs in the pink house near the spawn point, one money pack in the shop next to the hat shop, two money packs in the Put-In Hotel on the floor above the reception, and a final money pack in the carnival behind the elevator to the roller coaster.Easy "Here's Johnny!" achievement
After spawning on the "Goat City Bay" map, walk down the hill. After passing the blue house on the right, go into the alleyway. You should be able to see a light blue or gray house with two garage doors; one of them is open. Walk into the garage, and go to the left side. Lick the axe on the table to get the "Here's Johnny!" achievement.Easy "I Can't Believe That Worked" achievement
After spawning on the "Goatville" map, go into the antigravity facility behind the gas station. There is a place where you can jump the fence or go through the hole in the fence behind the gas station, near a soccer goal. Break down the container walls, walk up the metal walkway to the left, and enter the fan room. You can jump and remain suspended in the air inside the fan room. You can do as many flips as desired as long as you remain over the fans. Try to stay directly over the fan and away from the edges. After performing as many flips as needed, get your hooves back under you and guide yourself to the edge of the room. You must land correctly to get the "I Can't Believe That Worked" achievement. You can also land in the rafters or on the windowsill, if desired.Easy "I Freaking Love Goats" achievement
Search the indicated locations to find all the collectibles:
- At the very top of the roller coaster. You can access that location by using the elevator near the entrance of the ride.
- Inside a shop window downtown, near the Walker statue.
- On a grave in the Haunted Graveyard.
- On the very top of a wind turbine.
- On a piece of art in the Art Gallery.
- Inside the Put-In Hotel (front door).
- Inside the Put-In Hotel (back door).
- On the Put-In Hotel Terrace
- On the highest roof of the Put-In Hotel.
- On the roof of a building near the Put-In Hotel.
- On the roof of a building with glass windows.
- Inside the sewer near the mutant turtles.
- Inside the catapult near the flood barrier.
- At the top of the "tree house".
- On the top of a rooftop water tower.
- On a table of a balcony.
- At the river side.
- In a back alley that has a lot of garbage.
- At the seaside near Cabrito Park.
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. Go to the geyser found at Glarbargle Beach near the mountains. When you stand on the geyser, it will not erupt. Back up until you are far enough away for it to erupt, then sprint back to it, and get hit by the geyser to get "The Icelandic Experience" achievement. Note: If you are using any low gravity mutator, you can just jump high enough to trigger the geyser to erupt. Also, you can use the tank and walk away far enough for it to erupt before charging into it.Easy "Involuntary QA" achievement
Play the game until it randomly crashes or becomes flooded with items and crashes to get the "Involuntary QA" achievement. On the PC version, you can force this by pressing ~ to display the console window and entering "beginBVT" as a command.Easy "Is That A Goat?" achievement
Go to the carnival on the "Goat City Bay" map. Reach the bottom of the roller coaster, and a challenge named "Power Overwhelming" should appear. You have to find six car batteries and put them in the empty slots at the power transformers.
- Look next to the roller coaster on the deck; from the transformers move towards the river.
- At the top of the Put-In Hotel, behind the Deadmau5 concert on the ledge.
- At the bottom of the Put-In Hotel, walk around to the back of the hotel, and enter the bar area.
- Across from the Put-In Hotel in the alleyway is a red container with a car battery inside of it.
- Go to the Weather's hat shop. Go around to the left, and use the fan to boost yourself to the roof. Once on top, go to the left, and look behind the barrels.
The final battery is on the rooftop across from the roller coaster. Run up the wall near where the "A Story About My Goat" achievement is earned to reach the mattress on the roof. Bounce on the mattress to get to the rooftop with the water tower. The car battery is below it.
After all the car batteries are put in the empty slots, the roller coaster will begin moving much faster. Take the elevator up to the top, walk out, wait for the next car, and lick it. You will get the "Is That A Goat?" achievement once the cars lift off.Easy "Mile High Club" achievement
Climb to the top of the crane on the "Goatville" map. Walk across the beam until you reach the man sitting at the top of the crane. Head-butt him off to get him out of your way. The flight path of the hang glider will always pass through this area. Jump to it, and either land on it or lick it mid-air. It is easy to land on, and staying on it is done by just standing. To land it easier, use slow motion.Easy "Music Non Stop" achievement
Go where the river starts, to the west of the "Snowflake Factory" and to the south of "Goatshire". Look for an NPC named Alice lying down in front of a tree. On the opposite side of that tree is a hole. Fall down into the hole to get the "Music Non Stop" achievement.Easy "Neckbeard" achievement
On the "Goat City Bay" map, get the "Repulsive Goat" power by entering the sewer tunnel under the bridge (where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are hiding). Alternately, activate the "Repulsive Goat" mutator at the "Custom Game" menu. Then, get a fedora hat. Go to the "Weathers" store that is across the road from the Put-In hotel. If you need money, first collect some from the counter of the shop next to the "Weathers" store. Go behind the counter until the "Pick a hat from a window" option appears. Approach and choose the fedora (in the center) to get the "Neckbeard" achievement.Easy "Old Goat" achievement
Note: This requires the "Goat MMO Simulator" update. Travel to the northwest of the map through the beach, then go up the Old Goat Pass and onto Old Goat Mountain. Find the door to the east with a horse running in front of it. Enter the door and get past the traps to find the Old Goat.Easy "One Ball" achievement
Find one of the following bikes:
- In the "Goatville" map, there is a red bike on the first floor of the construction building.
- In the "Goat City Bay" map, go to the bike rack on the lower level near the river, on the dam side.
- In the "Goat City Bay" map, find the pink house with the pool near the initial spawn point. Go down the hill to find a green bike to your right.
Get on the bike, and remain on it for 60 seconds to get the "One Ball" achievement. Moving it forward is not required. To do this easily, repeatedly jump with the bike once you are on it, then dismount. Note: You can also use slow motion to help keep your balance.Easy "Pedestrian" achievement
After spawning on the "Goatville" map, turn around, and enter the house. Go upstairs, and find the walker statue in the bedroom to get the "Pedestrian" achievement.Easy "Powerhoof SMASH" achievement
On the "Goatville" map, go to the gas station, and kick the man standing next to the stopped car to get the "Powerhoof SMASH" achievement.Easy "Rymdskepp I Rymden" achievement
Enter the open garage of the house directly across from the goat pen where you spawn. Grab the glowing blue beacon on the table in the garage with your tongue. Then, go to the nearby field, and find the two crop circles. Stand in the center of the second crop circle to automatically place the beacon on an object. Wait approximately 30 seconds for a UFO to appear and teleport you to the spaceship. You will then appear in space. However, you are not able to really do anything in space or move around. You will also get the "Rymdskepp I Rymden" achievement for traveling to space.
While playing as the Magician class, go to the "Goatwind" city. Its entrance is just above the Jousting Tournament. There should be a magician performing near the center of the city. Approach him, and press 1 to release a stack of playing cards and get the "Steal The Show" achievement.Easy "SteamWorld Goat" achievement
Transform into the Queen Goat mutation. Enter the house in front of the pink house near the spawn point. Inside is a television that is running the game. Activate the Queen Goat power until the game's frame rate drops. You can now easily dig in the game while it is slow.Easy "Steve's Quest" achievement
Start at "Snowflake Co", then travel to the "Gold Farm". You should see an NPC named Steve Works. Run into the golden ring around him to start the quest. There should be a large amount of apples on the ground. To collect them, lick them and press 1 to add them to your inventory. Do this five times to complete the quest. Walk into the golden ring near Steve to turn it in and get the "Steve's Quest" achievement.Easy "The Mage's Favourite" achievement
Simply head-butt or kick a person into a barbecue stand or a brazier so they ignite. This can be done on the "Goat City Bay" map with Marie, who regularly stands next to the barbecue. To find her, go to the Cabrito amusement park, and reach the small sandy beach under the roller coaster. There is a barbecue close to one of the roller coaster's supports. Marie, a girl in jeans and a yellow t-shirt, will eventually stand in front of that barbecue. Once this happens, head-butt or kick her into it to get "The Mage's Favourite" achievement. If she accidentally trips and falls, you can still kick her body into the barbecue.Easy "The Savage" achievement
Grab the wind statue on top of the second windmill (the one in the middle), and bring it to the altar located to the left of the skate park. Look for a path with torches to find it.Easy "Tony Goat" achievement
Walk on your front legs and get 3,000 Manual points to get the "Tony Goat" achievement. Start by standing on level ground. Tap S (move backwards), then W (move forward) in quick succession to get your goat to walk on its front legs. Keep balanced while accumulating Manual points. If the balance meter gets too high, press S, and press W if it is too low. You can also press F to enter slow-motion to make it easier. However, you will spend more time maintaining your balance. To keep accumulating Manual points for the achievement, you must get back on four legs flawlessly. To do so, press [Jump].Easy "Valkyrie" achievement
Enter the bull park next to the bull under the roller coaster. Someone will jump on your back. Proceed to the top of the hill behind the skate park, and go through the dam. When you exit, the catapult can be found to your left.Easy "Vegas, Baby" achievement
Start a custom game in the "Goat City Bay" level. Follow the orange car, and proceed down the road until you see a blue building with large balconies on the right side. Past that blue building, on the same side of the road, is a grayish house with a garage. Enter that house to find a pot named "Jack" in a room with red walls on the second floor. Hit, touch, or lick the pot to get the "Vegas, Baby" achievement.Easy "Wheel Goat" achievement
Go to "Bullgrurzh", located southeast of "Glarblargle Beach". When you first enter, you will see a large golden anvil. Move to your right, and you will eventually find a passageway. Follow it until you enter a room with a golden wheel in the middle. Head-butt the wheel to get the Wheel Of Time mutator and "Wheel Goat" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats. Note: Some achievements require the "Patch 1.1" update.
- A story about my elevator: Get up on the skyscraper without using the elevator.
- A story about my goat: I'm sorry about my goat.
- Alexander Goatstafsson: Win the title bout!
- An Unnecessary Journey: Throw the dwarf Bilbo into the lava.
- Angel Goat: Do no evil.
- Around the World on 5 Trampolines: Visit 5 trampolines in one jump, bouncing on each trampoline once.
- Better than Warlords of Dredmor: Reach level 101.
- BFF: Lick a friend.
- Boat ride: Enjoy your trip.
- Boulder of Death: Hit the party with the Boulder of Death.
- Builder Goat: Find all the blocks.
- Butthurt: Do a lot of hurt. With your butt.
- Cardio kills your gains: Drag a person into the treadmill with your tongue.
- Columbian Sugar Lord: Ride the boat while on a sugar rush.
- Demogoat: Have 10 gas cannisters explode at the same time.
- Devil Goat: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
- Disgusting: Why did you step in that? Yuck!
- Dodge This: Make sure the Hillbilly never drives again.
- Elfstreet Boys: Baa with the choir.
- ExcaliGoat: Unlock the ExcaliGoat mutator.
- FINALLY: Become the master of the goat tower.
- Flip-Kick: Kick something in the air while doing a backflip.
- Goat of the hill: Everything the light touches is your kingdom.
- Goat Queen: Become the Queen of Goat Ville.
- GoatBuilt: Get on top of the Parkour obstacle course.
- Goats 'n' Stuff: Hold your own concert.
- Goatta catch 'em all!: How do you catch goats?
- Gravity Goat: Unlock the gravity goat mutator.
- Hat Simulator: Buy all hats.
- Here's Johnny!: Wield an axe with your tongue.
- I can't believe that worked: Do 10 front flips in one trick.
- I freaking love goats: Find all collectibles on level 2.
- Involuntary QA: Ooops, the game seems to have crashed.
- Is that a goat?: Lick the rollercoaster with 6 batteries attached.
- Jörgen: Jörgen.
- Jousting Goat: Unlock the jousting mutator.
- Ling Ling into battle go: Fight the turtles.
- LOEK master: Find the Sanctum 2 Walker Statue.
- Love or Hate?: Find all the trophies on the MMO Level.
- Malleus Maleficarum: Burn them!
- Mattress Madness: Bounce 100 times on mattresses within 30 seconds.
- Maximum MLG Big Plays: Knock a bucket into a person.
- Mermaid Goat: Unlock the mermaid mutator.
- Mile High Club: Lick the Hanging Glider.
- Music Non Stop: Jump on the launchpad.
- Neckbeard: Smell and look like one.
- Not again...: Get deviously trapped again.
- Old Goat: OMG IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?
- One Ball: Ride a bike for 60 sec.
- One man, two shots and a religion: Inflate that guy's knee.
- Pedestrian: Find the Sanctum 1 Walker Statue.
- Powerhoof SMASH: Kick a person into a car.
- Rymdskepp i Rymden: Travel to space!
- Sällskapsresan: Visit all zones on the MMO level.
- srsly: srsly.
- Stand by for Goatfall: Finish all wallrun quest.
- Steal the show: Do a card trick at the magician.
- SteamWorld Goat: Get to a depth of 200 in SteamWorld Goat.
- Steve's Quest: Give Steve Works the apples.
- The Flapmaster: Score 10 points in Flappy Goat.
- The Icelandic Experience: It never erupts when you want it to.
- The mage's favourite: Burn people from afar.
- The Savage: Paint with all the colors of the wind.
- Tony Goat: Finish all manual quests.
- Try Hard: Find all the trophies in Goat Ville!
- Trying to bring forth Sanctum 3?: Sacrifice the 3 Sanctum items.
- Valkyrie: Go on the catapult with a rider on your back.
- Vegas, baby!: Hit The jackpot.
- Voluntary QA: Trash the server room.
- What is its purpose?: Thrash the Goathenge.
- Wheel Goat: Unlock the wheel of time mutator.