Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- Play as Angel Goat
Stand completely still for five minutes to unlock Angel Goat. The Angel Goat can float by pressing [Special Action].
- Play as Devil Goat
Locate the large glowing red pentagram in the corner of town. Go to the community pool in the suburban area with the two water slides on the hill. While looking up at the slides from the bottom of the hill, you can see a large electrical tower to the far left. Right next to the electrical tower is the pentagram. If you still cannot see it, use a jetpack, or let a car hit your goat to fly into the sky for a better view. To become the Devil Goat, you must place five bodies on the pentagram. Latch your tongue onto a human, and put the bodies on the pentagram. This can also be done with goats. If you have obtained the ability to summon goats by becoming the Goat King, you can use the ability to drop five goats on the pentagram to easily complete the Devil Goat challenge. After placing all five bodies on the pentagram, you will transform into the Devil Goat and get the "Devil Goat" achievement. While play as the Devil Goat, you can fly by summoning a Black Hole. Press [Special Action], then enter Rag Doll mode (default is [Q]). Note: It is possible to explode into the environment and instantly die while doing this. While flying, enter Slow Motion mode (default is [F]) for the best and most hilarious results. You can also summon Black Hole energy (default is [R]) to swallow all nearby rag dolls. You can then drag the objects and people anywhere desired.
- Play as Feather Goat
Collect 10 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Feather Goat, which is an ostrich that is the best jumper, and its feathers give it a slow descent.
- Play as Giant Goat
Collect 20 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Giant Goat, which is a huge whale that can barely move, but it can spout water from its blowhole.
- Play as Goat Queen
Near the area where you spawn is a spiral tower in the corner of the area that has a fence around it. Go up the spiral staircase and in the top door to enter the throne room. Proceed forward, and the goats will bow to you. Stand on the throne to become the Goat Queen. You will then be teleported back to the original spawn point. While you are Goat Queen, you will wear a skull mask and can make it rain goats any time. Simply press [Special Action] to drop unlimited goats from the sky.
- Play as Ripped Goat
Knock all the goats out of the fighting ring in the fields to unlock Ripped Goat, which is a muscular and stronger version of the normal goat.
- Play as Robot Goat
Place the robot from the hanging blue container, and the two special Sanctum statues on the forest pentagram. One Sanctum statue is located on the second floor of the spiral tower, where you can unlock Goat Queen. The second can be found in a brown house near the spawn point.
- Slender Goat
Slender Goat is not an official unlockable character, but it is possible to turn your goat into a Slender Man variant. Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies in Goatville to unlock Space Goat. Defeat all the goats in the Fighting Arena in Goatville to unlock Ripped Goat. Then, select "Custom Game" at the main menu. Select Space Goat and Ripped Goat, then choose any map.
- Play as Space Goat
Collect all 30 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Space Goat, which is a giant alien creature from Sanctum 2.
- Play as Tall Goat
Collect 5 Golden Goat trophies to unlock Tall Goat, which is a giraffe.
- Play as Devil Goat
Search the indicated locations to find all 30 Golden Goat trophies and get the "Try Hard" achievement.
Locate the large boulder that is sitting on a hill, near a party. Use your tongue to get the boulder to roll down the hill. Then, use your tongue to drag the boulder to the field where the hillbilly is driving around. Place the boulder in his path to cause him to crash into it and get the "Dodge This" achievement.
In the "Goat City Bay" level, locate the sewer entrance pipe in the water between the roller coaster carnival and the Put-In hotel. It is next to the bridge. Enter the tunnel, and follow it to find and fight the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and get the "Disgusting" and "Ling Ling Into Battle Go" achievements.
In the "Goat City Bay" level, get the "Repulsive Goat" power by entering the sewer tunnel under the bridge (where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are hiding). Alternately, activate the "Repulsive Goat" mutator at the "Custom Game" menu. Then, get a fedora hat. Go to the "Weathers" store that is across the road from the Put-In hotel. If you need money, first collect some from the counter of the shop next to the "Weathers" store. Go behind the counter until the "Pick a hat from a window" option appears. Approach and choose the fedora (in the center) to get the "Neckbeard" achievement.
Enter the open garage of the house directly across from the goat pen where you spawn. Grab the glowing blue beacon on the table in the garage with your tongue. Then, go to the nearby field, and find the two crop circles. Stand in the center of the second crop circle to automatically place the beacon on an object. Wait approximately 30 seconds for a UFO to appear and teleport you to the spaceship. You will then appear in space. However, you are not able to really do anything in space or move around. You will also get the "Rymdskepp i Rymden" achievement for traveling to space.
From where you spawn, travel north until you are almost at the tunnel, then go east and walk into the second house you find. If done correctly, the "A Goat Amongst Legends" challenge will begin. Go up to the second floor, and press R at the television to play "Flappy Goat". The mini-game is easier if you do not have any other powers available, or rebind the "Action" key to something else. Additionally, try knocking the sofa and table out of the way, and zoom into the television for a better view. Make it past ten obstacles in the mini-game without dying to score 10 points and get "The Flapmaster" achievement.
Simply head-butt or kick a person into a barbecue stand or a brazier to ignite them and get "The Mage's Favourite" achievement. This can be done on the "Goat City Bay" level with Marie, who normally stands next to the barbecue. To find her, go to the Cabrito amusement park, and reach the small sandy beach under the roller coaster. There is a barbecue close to one of the roller coaster's supports. Marie is in jeans and a yellow t-shirt, and will eventually stand in front of that barbecue. Once this happens, head-butt or kick her into it. If she accidentally trips and falls, you can still kick her body into the barbecue.
Walk on your front legs and get 3,000 Manual points to get the "Tony Goat" achievement. Start by standing on level ground. Tap S (move backwards), then W (move forward) in quick succession to get your goat to walk on its front legs. Keep balanced while accumulating Manual points. If the balance meter gets too high, press S, and press W if it is too low. You can also press F to enter slow-motion to make it easier. However, you will spend more time maintaining your balance. To keep accumulating Manual points for the achievement, you must get back on four legs flawlessly. To do so, press [Jump].
Start a custom game in the "Goat City Bay" level. Follow the orange car, and proceed down the road until you see a blue building with large balconies on the right side. Past that blue building, on the same side of the road, is a grayish house with a garage. Enter that house to find a pot named "Jack" in a room with red walls on the second floor. Hit, touch, or lick the pot to get the "Vegas, Baby" achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats. Note: Some achievements require the "Patch 1.1" update.
- A Story about my elevator: Get up on the skyscraper without using the elevator.
- A story about my goat: I'm sorry about my goat.
- Alexander Goatstafsson: Win the title bout!
- Angel Goat: Do no evil.
- Around the World on 5 Trampolines: Visit 5 trampolines in one jump, bouncing on each trampoline once.
- Boulder of Death: Hit the party with the Boulder of Death.
- Builder Goat: Find all the blocks.
- Cardio kills your gains: Drag a person into the treadmill with your tongue.
- Columbian Sugar Lord: Ride the boat while on a sugar rush.
- Demogoat: Have 10 gas cannisters explode at the same time.
- Devil Goat: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
- Disgusting: Why did you step in that? Yuck.
- Dodge This: Make sure the Hillbilly never drives again.
- Don't Panic: srsly.
- FINALLY: Become the master of the goat tower.
- Flip-Kick: Kick something in the air while doing a backflip.
- Goat of the hill: Everything the light touches is your kingdom.
- Goat Queen: Become the Queen of Goat Ville.
- GoatBuilt: Get on top of the Parkour obstacle course.
- Goats 'n' Stuff: Hold your own concert.
- Hat Simulator: Buy all hats.
- Here's Johnny!: Wield an axe with your tongue.
- Hidden Achievement: Hidden Achievement.
- I can't believe that worked: Do 10 front flips in one trick.
- I freaking love goats: Find all collectibles on level 2.
- Involuntary QA: Ooops, the game seems to have crashed.
- Is that a goat?: Lick the rollercoaster with 6 batteries attached.
- Ling Ling into battle go: Fight the turtles.
- LOEK master: Find the Sanctum 2 Walker Statue.
- Mattress Madness: Bounce 100 times on mattresses within 30 seconds.
- Maximum MLG Big Plays: Knock a bucket into a person.
- Mile High Club: Lick the Hanging Glider.
- Neckbeard: Smell and look like one.
- One Ball: Ride a bike for 60 sec.
- Pedestrian: Find the Sanctum 1 Walker Statue.
- Powerhoof SMASH: Kick a person into a car.
- Rymdskepp i Rymden: Travel to space!
- Stand by for Goatfall: Finish all wallrun quest.
- SteamWorld Goat: Get to a depth of 200 in SteamWorld Goat.
- The Flapmaster: Score 10 points in Flappy Goat.
- The mage's favourite: Burn people from afar.
- The Savage: Paint with all the colors of the wind.
- Tony Goat: Finish all manual quests.
- Try Hard: Find all the trophies in Goat Ville!
- Trying to bring forth Sanctum 3?: Sacrifice the 3 Sanctum items.
- Valkyrie: Go on the catapult with a rider on your back.
- Vegas, baby: Hit The jackpot.
- What is its purpose?: Thrash the Goathenge.
- A story about my goat: I'm sorry about my goat.