Go to X:3632, Y:31521 coordinates to find an easy base jump event. Successfully complete this event to get $20,000. You can repeat it as many times as desired to get an additional $20,000 each time.
Go to X:3402, Y:15504 coordinates to find an easy base jump event. Note: You must complete the Roaches Stronghold missions to unlock this event. Successfully complete this event to get $20,000. You can repeat it as many times as desired to get an additional $20,000 each time.
You will get $20,000 every time a race is completed. You can repeat any race as many times as desired to get an additional $20,000 each time.
At the entrance of Panau International Airport, get the sports car, drive it to a runway, and wait for a plane to appear. Go into stunt position, and attach the car to the plane with the grappling hook. Enter the car, and the plane will take off with the car in tow. You will accrue stunt points quickly as long as the grapple is not released.
Drive a fast car or motorcycle on a highway or long road while dodging traffic in the correct lane. Alternately, drive as fast as possible down the middle of the road.
Go to X:20443, Y:31188 coordinates to find an easy place to keep respawning the rocket launcher and ammunition for it. Grab the rocket launcher in the temple. There are also five small boxes in the building to the right of the temple. Destroy all five boxes to spawn another rocket launcher. Then, use your grappling hook and parachute to go a little ways away from the area (you may have to leave the island). Go back to the area now, and the rocket launchers should have respawned. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Go to X:17342, Y:4196 coordinates to find an easy place to keep respawning C4 and grenades. Grab the C4 and grenades on the lower deck by the water. Then, use your grappling hook and parachute to go a little ways away from the area. Go back to the area now, and the C4 and grenades should have respawned. Repeat this as many times as desired.
You do not need to use a parachute while free falling. Simply grapple the ground when you are close to it to safely land, no matter what the distance is that you fell.
You can find the coordinates at the top right corner of the map, and move the cursor around to find a specific spot.
Go to the indicated coordinates to find the corresponding point of interest:
|Boats, rocket launcher, ammunition||X:20624, Y:31074|
|C4, grenades, and SMG ammunition||X:5665, Y:25862|
|Collectibles, two rare vehicles, gas pumps||X:8033, Y:28372|
|Grenade launcher||X:6065, Y:26016|
|Happy Bubble Blaster Gun||X:4249, Y:25990|
|Island with RPG, ammunition, and speedboats||X:20475, Y:31170|
|SAMs, fuel supplies, windmills||X:8268, Y:26679|
|Sniper rifle||X:6523, Y:27629|
|Upgrade at mansion porch||X:20172, Y:27689|
|Upgrades near runway and lighthouse||X:17313, Y:25610|
|Upgrades at the top of the four smaller towers and the main larger tower||X:2297, Y:2212|
|Aeroliner 474||X:9896, Y:12749|
|Bering I-86DP||X:9224, Y:28448|
|Cassius 192||X:25757, Y:19955|
|G9 Eclipse||X:22163, Y:23265|
|Peek Airhawk 225||X:9499, Y:5717|
|Pell Silverbolt 6||X:9499, Y:5717|
|Si-47 Leopard||X:17141, Y:12369|
|ATVs and Motorcycles|
|Makoto MZ 250||X:20401, Y:24964|
|Makoto MZ 260X||X:8252, Y:28309|
|Mosca 125 Performance||X:14751, Y:25692|
|Shimuzu ATV55T||X:17713, Y:26000|
|Shimuzu Tracline||X:6940, Y:26060|
|Frisco Catshark S-38||X:17398, Y:4140|
|Kuang Adventure||X:25450, Y:6190|
|Kuang Homestead||X:25450, Y:6190|
|Kuang Sunrise||X:25450, Y:6190|
|Kuang Sunset||X:25450, Y:6190|
|MTA Powerrun 77||X:20656, Y:31047|
|Orque Grandois 21TT||X:24478, Y:30435|
|Orque Living 42T||X:24625, Y:26569|
|Pattani Gluay Pro 2||X:8228, Y:23031|
|Pattani Gluay Touring||X:8241, Y:23037|
|SnakeHead T20||X:17165, Y:14340|
|Trat Tang-mo||X:19052, Y:26063|
|Winstons Amen 69||X:16933, Y:17430|
|YP-107 Phoenix||X:16933, Y:17430|
|Zhejiang 6903||X:16933, Y:17430|
|Cars and trucks|
|APC tank||X:6739, Y:27558|
|Armored van||X:6774, Y:25519|
|Boyd Fireflame 544||X:4345, Y:15528|
|Chevalier Piazza IX||X:3503, Y:12413|
|Chevalier Traveller SC||X:8258, Y:28309|
|Columbi Excelcior||X:24378, Y:14789|
|Dongtai A-B Century||X:19106, Y:25870|
|Dongtai A-B Decalux||X:6731, Y:27274|
|Dongtai Agriboss 35||X:19106, Y:25870|
|Dongtai Agriboss 9000||X:19106, Y:25870|
|Dune buggy (randomly armed with turret)||X:7105, Y:26022|
|Garret Traver-Z||X:6436, Y:24313|
|Hamaya Oldman||X:9353, Y:10135|
|Kenwall Heavy Rescue||X:17429, Y:14762|
|Niseco Tusker G216||X:11976, Y:4312|
|Pocumtuck Nomad||X:26483, Y:28770|
|Saas PP30 Ox||X:6566, Y:25704|
|Shimuzu ATV55T||X:17713, Y:26000|
|Stinger Dunebug 84||X:7209, Y:25965|
|Titus ZJ||X:7606, Y:24346|
|Titus ZJ Cabriolet||X:9170, Y:11413|
|Titus ZJ Soft Top||X:9170, Y:11413|
|AH-33 Topachula||X:5789, Y:24985|
|H-62 Quapaw||X:5360, Y:25637|
|H-62 Quapaw and Titus ZJ car||X:6774, Y:25519|
|Mullen Skeeter Eagle||X:9454, Y:5760|
|Mullen Skeeter Hawk||X:3557, Y:15293|
|Rowlinson K22||X:8255, Y:28300|
|Sivirkin 15 Havoc||X:30222, Y:27584|
|UH-10 Chippewa||X:16941, Y:9137|
|Dalton N90||X:1408, Y:13556|
|Fengding EC14FD2||X:17598, Y:12914|
|Fengding EC2 Lift||X:7477, Y:23844|
|GV-104 Razorback||X:9203, Y:28114|
|Maddox FVA 45||X:13241, Y:29192|
|Marten Storm III||X:16894, Y:9422|
|MV Command||X:23189, Y:17233|
|MV Quartermaster||X:27609, Y:8855|
|MV V880||X:9203, Y:28114|
|Razorback tank with no turret||X:7364, Y:19214|
|SV-1003 Raider||X:9203, Y:28114|
|SV-1007 Stonewall||X:22389, Y:23361|
|Cape Carnival Rocket base||X:30172, Y:14068|
|Canyon Leap stunt jump||X:1382, Y:23748|
|Desert Peak base jump||X:8082, Y:28454|
|Gambler's Den||X:8646, Y:23133|
|Gas station||X:17677, Y:26023|
|Gas station, two upgrades||X:7041, Y:23175|
|Karl Blaine's House||X:17276, Y:14343|
|Panau Capital City||X:3741, Y:15786|
|Panau Casino||X:18565, Y:17755|
|Panau International Airport||X:9748, Y:12798|
|Reapers HQ||X:17604, Y:12909|
|Roaches HQ||X:12063, Y:11326|
|Ski Resort||X:24574, Y:14786|
|Snow Peak base jump||X:20546, Y:11828|
|Stunt ramps in the desert||X:7015, Y:26022|
|Three Kings Hotel||X:3709, Y:31482|
|Tropical Peak base jump||X:29197, Y:28065|
|Ular Boys HQ||X:17166, Y:17225|
|"Banana Fail" written in bananas||X:21914, Y:20264|
|Beach chalet||X:12052, Y:11366|
|Cargo ship in desert||X:10420, Y:23490|
|Fake shark fin driven by propeller in lake||X:12738, Y:22520|
|Fallen cable car||X:20764, Y:9831|
|Floating porch light over water||X:3968, Y:29844|
|Frozen oil rig in lake with habitation pods||X:19548, Y:12606|
|Giant footstep||X:12874, Y:26272|
|I Am Legend reference with chair and desk at the end of pier||X:18207, Y:21543|
|Large satellite dish||X:23440, Y:17420|
|Mountain sculpture with three large faces||X:30375, Y:30637|
|Ocean arrow||X:27000, Y:26400|
|Racetrack with sports cars||X:9170, Y:11413|
|Rice farming terrace||X:25363, Y:16810|
|Skull island||X:14834, Y:17323|
|Slice of pie island||X:24481, Y:906|
|Surprised smiley emoticon landscape||X:29110, Y:7392|
|Underwater lamp post||X:13629, Y:29499|
|Underwater ruins||X:9208, Y:10053|
Go to X:29611, Y:31332 coordinates to find a beached whale. Use an explosive to blow up the whale and find a hidden armor piece inside.
Go to X:7392, Y:16151 coordinates. You can ride the balloon by shooting off the sandbags and steer it by waking in the basket. Note: Unlike other vehicles, the hot air balloon can be used to fly over the "Lost" island without getting hit by lightning. You can also find an armor piece near the balloon.
Go to X:29584, Y:11435 or X:27272, Y:9999 coordinates to find a strip club suspended by dual blimps.
While flying a military helicopter, destroy as many military objects (infantry, vehicles, radar, SAMs, etc.) as possible. After a short time, Rico will begin humming the "The Ride Of The Valkyries" song, which was played during the famous air raid scene in Apocalypse Now.
Fly an aircraft to the farthest northwest island. Stunt Jump out of the place once lightning hits it, and parachute to the island. You will find parts from crashed airliner Oceanic 815 from Lost around the beach where "Search" is written in the sand (X:1275, Y:3663 coordinates). Go to the southwest corner of the island (X:1743, Y:4363 coordinates) to find the mysterious hatch from Lost. You can also hear sounds of the "black smoke" monster while on the island. -From: Robbaz
There is a boat name "Winstons Amen 69" in the game, which is a reference to a famous drum beat known as the "Amen Break" performed by the funk and soul band "The Winstons" on their 1969 album "Color Him Father".
Find a billboard that has the face of the dictator, Baby Panay. Use the grappling hook to position Rico directly over his face, then press [Action]. Rico will draw glasses and a mustache over his face.
It is recommended you first grapple onto a vehicle, and then shoot the grappling hook at an enemy. Then, quickly get into the vehicle, and start driving. Repeat this five times to get the "Follow Me!" achievement. Note: You cannot use civilians to get this achievement.
Go to X:29584, Y:11435 coordinates (The Mile High Club), and base jump from the the blimp to get the "I Believe I Can Fly" achievement.
An easy location to fly an airplane for over 30 seconds close to the ground is X:19623, Y:22737 coordinates. This road is long enough and does not have hard curves. It is possible to fly 50 seconds close to the ground along this road.
Go to X:20538, Y:11836 coordinates to stand on the tallest point of Panau and get the "I Believe I Can Fly" achievement.
Go to X:740, Y:13622 coordinates. Start the race at this coordinates, and take the armored vehicle. Tether the limo to the vehicle with the grappling hook. Then, kill Colonel Yuan, who is nearby in a grassy open field, with the object tethered to your vehicle. Repeat this five times to get the "Wrecking Ball" achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Just Cause: Complete story mission 7.
- A Trusted Ally: Complete 49 faction missions.
- Body Count: Kill 750 enemies.
- Bridge Limbo: Fly an airplane under 30 unique bridges in Panau.
- Casino Bust: Complete story mission 2.
- Conqueror of Panau: Complete 9 stronghold takeovers.
- Destroyer: Complete 1000 sabotages.
- Destruction Frenzy: Destroy 30 objects in 60 seconds.
- Faction Benefactor: Collect 150 faction items.
- Finders Keepers: Collect 100 resource items.
- First Taste of Chaos: Cause chaos for the first time.
- Follow Me!: Kill 5 enemies by dragging them behind a vehicle with the grappling hook.
- Freeroamer 1: Reach 100% complete in 15 locations.
- Freeroamer 2: Reach 100% complete in 100 locations.
- Gaining a Foothold: Complete 3 stronghold takeovers.
- Globetrotter: Discover 100 locations.
- Gravity is a Bitch!: Kill 30 enemies by using the grappling hook and making them fall to their death.
- Halfway there: Reach 50% completion in the normal mode or mercenary mode.
- Hang 'em High!: Kill 30 enemies while they're suspended in the air with the grappling hook.
- Heroic Agent: Bonus for completing the game on hard difficulty. Also gives you the bonus for normal difficulty.
- I Believe I Can Fly: Base jump 1000 meters.
- Into the Den: Complete story mission 6.
- Invincible Warrior: Kill 50 enemies in a row with inventory weapons without losing health.
- Juggler: Kill 30 enemies while they're falling through the air.
- Killing Frenzy: Kill 20 enemies in 60 seconds.
- Leaving No Rock Unturned: Collect 1000 resource items.
- Legendary Agent: Bonus for completing the game on extreme difficulty. Also gives you the bonus for hard and normal difficulties.
- Low Flyer: Fly an airplane close to the ground for 30 seconds.
- Marksman: Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
- Mountain Rescue: Complete story mission 4.
- Parachute Climber: Open the parachute and then land on foot 300 meters above the starting height.
- Perfectionist: Reach 75% completion in the normal mode or mercenary mode.
- Pinata Party: Kill 5 enemies with the melee attack while they're suspended with the grappling hook.
- Please Step Out of the Vehicle: Hijack 50 enemy vehicles.
- Professional Hitman: Assassinate 25 colonels.
- Road Rage: Kill 30 enemies by mowing them down with vehicles.
- Road Trip: Travel 75 kilometers by land vehicle.
- Saboteur: Complete 100 sabotages.
- Stunt Driver: Get 100 stunt driver points.
- Test Driver: Drive 30 different vehicles.
- The White Tiger: Complete story mission 3.
- Three Kings: Complete story mission 5.
- Top Agent: Bonus for completing the game on normal difficulty.
- Top of the World: Stand on foot at the highest point of Panau.
- Trying Anything Once: Drive all 104 vehicles.
- Unarmed and Dangerous: Kill 50 enemies using melee attacks.
- Up to the Challenge 1: Complete 10 challenges.
- Up to the Challenge 2: Complete 50 challenges.
- Welcome to Panau: Complete story mission 1.
- Wrecking Ball: Kill 5 enemies by smashing them with an object tethered to your vehicle with the grappling hook.
- A Trusted Ally: Complete 49 faction missions.