While playing the game, press Left, Up, Right, Down, Up three times, [Jump] to randomly change Ori's color. There are many different colors Ori can change to.Alternate saved game icon
Get a 100% completion by discovering all maps, life cells, energy cells, ability cells, light spirit cells, and map pieces.Easy "Elite" achievement
Successfully complete the game without spending any points in the ability tree. It is possible to get all collectibles and secrets without the use of an ability.Easy "Immortal" achievement
There is a short window after the death animation begins and when Ori respawns at the last saved game point. You can quickly quit to the menu. If done correctly, when you resume the game it will not count your death. As long as your respawn count remains zero in the top right corner of the pause screen, you will still qualify for the "Immortal" achievement. Try to use multiple save slots to avoid losing your progress.Easy "Juggle Master" achievement
Later in the game, you can obtain the "Bash" ability. Find one of the two bashable rocks. They are located at Sorrow's Pass and Mount Horu. You must interact with both of them to progress, in order to block sand blasts and lava. Use Bash, and aim Ori down so that the rock goes up. Repeat the process four additional times without allow the rock to hit the ground to get the "Juggle Master" achievement.Easy "Master Guardian" achievement
Collect all 12 health cells to get the "Master Guardian" achievement. The Forlorn Ruins contain one cell which must be collected before you free the wind, as this prevents you from returning later. The remaining 11 cells are in the open area and can be found at any time before you enter Mount Horu. Some will not become available until you have certain skills. All will become available after you have the "Charge Jump" skill. There is an ability which shows cell locations on the map, but some are hidden in secret areas.Easy "Master Of The Forest" achievement
The percentage explored is displayed under each area on the map screen. The secrets found or collectibles obtained will not matter. Visit 100% in all areas to get the "Master Of The Forest" achievement. Map sections that are unexplored appear darkened at the map screen. Note: Certain areas are only accessible by finding secrets. Also, explore the boundaries between map areas to make sure they are counted as explored. Be careful, as you cannot return to the following areas to fully explore after the listed progression:
- Mount Horu: Once entered, you cannot return to any other part of the map.
- Ginso Tree: You cannot return after freeing the waters.
- Misty Woods: You cannot return after removing the veil of darkness.
- Forlorn Ruins: You cannot return after freeing the wind.
Additionally, some of those areas have two paths that take you to the same point. Thus, you must return and take the other path.Easy "No Stone Unturned" achievement
You must find 42 out of the 43 possible secrets to get the "No Stone Unturned" achievement. Secrets are areas that will fade away after Ori passes through them. The following areas have secrets that must be found before you progress far enough and lock yourself out from returning there:
- Mount Horu: 6 secrets
- Ginso Tree: 4 secrets
- Misty Woods: 4 secrets
- Forlorn Ruins: 3 secrets
The remaining secrets are in the open area and can be found at any time before entering Mount Horu. Some will not become available until you have certain skills. All will become available after you have the "Charge Jump" skill. There is an ability which will shows them as semi-transparent areas.Easy "Powerhouse" achievement
Collect all 15 energy cells to get the "Powerhouse" achievement. The following areas contain cells that must be collected before you progress far enough and lock yourself out from returning there:
- Mount Horu: 1 cell. Note: You must have 14 cells collected before entering.
- Ginso Tree: 1 cell
- Misty Woods: 1 cell
The remaining cells are in the open area and can be found at any time before entering Mount Horu. Some will not become available until you have certain skills. All will become available after you have the "Charge Jump" skill. There is an ability which shows cell locations on the map, but some are hidden in secret areas.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A New Path: Break open 5 shortcuts using the Charge Flame.
- Airborne: Double Jump 5 times consecutively without touching the ground.
- Bash Master: Bash off enemies 10 times in a row without touching the ground.
- Blast Master: Kill 100 enemies with Charge Flame.
- Choices Choices: Use your first ability point.
- Close Call: Escape a dangerous situation.
- Combat Master: Earn all Combat Skills in the Ability Tree.
- Crushing Blow: Crush a Ram with a Stomper.
- Deadly Dash: Kill 5 enemies with Charge Jump.
- Deadly Deflection: Kill 25 enemies using Bash to reflect projectiles.
- Deadly Detonation: Kill 4 enemies simultaneously using Charge Flame.
- Deadly Dodge: Trick 5 enemies into killing another enemy.
- Elite: Complete the whole game without using an Ability Point.
- Fight to Live Another Day: Have a close encounter.
- Flame Master: Kill 500 enemies with Spirit Flame.
- Flying Fury: Kill 3 enemies without touching the ground.
- Get Back Here!: Discover the character in the shadows.
- Good Eye: Find the lost corridor in the Misty Woods.
- Halfway There: Restore 50% of all Map Stones.
- Immortal: Complete whole game without dying.
- Into the Fire: Enter Mt. Horu.
- Juggle Master: Juggle a rock 5 times without it hitting the ground.
- Let's be Friends: Make an unexpected friend.
- Life Saver: Create 50 Soul Links.
- Love: A beloved bond.
- Marking the way: Restore your first Map Stone.
- Master Guardian: Collect all Health Cells.
- Master of the Forest: Visit 100% of the map.
- No Stone Unturned: Find all secrets.
- Obtaining Clarity: Clear the haze from the Misty Woods.
- Phenom: Earn all skills in the Ability Tree.
- Power Player: Collect 200 Energy Shards.
- Powerhouse: Collect all Energy Cells.
- Rekindle: Fan the flames.
- Rotten Inside: Enter the Ginso Tree.
- Run for Your Life: Cleanse the Ginso Tree's Heart.
- Safe and Sound: Save at every Spirit Portal.
- Seasoned Explorer: Find 50% of all secrets.
- Self Destruction: Cause an enemy to destroy itself.
- So Many Secrets: Find your first secret.
- Solid Ground: Restore the winds of Nibel.
- Soul Master: Earn all Efficiency Skills in the Ability Tree.
- Stomp Master: Kill 50 enemies with Stomp.
- Supersonic: Finish the game in under 3 hours.
- The Ancient Being: Meet the Ancient Being.
- The Journey Begins: Complete the Prologue.
- The Journey Ends: Complete the game.
- Top of the world: Climb to the top of Nibel.
- Utility Master: Earn all Utility Skills in the Ability Tree.
- World at Your Feet: Restore all Map Stones.