Successfully complete the game to unlock Challenge mode.
Successfully complete the game. You can now start a second playthrough with all your original upgrades; however, they will not be active until the Sand Army is released.
Search the following locations to find all ten Sarcophaguses. Note When you get near a Sarcophagus, you will hear a sound and can identify them by their blue orb glow.
1. Near the exit of "The Stables", climb to the top of the octagonal-shaped room, to find the first Sarcophagus.
2. In "The Fortress Courtyard", jump to the platform beneath the circular switch you have to activate to progress.
3. After the spiked floors in "The Fortress Courtyard", drop off the main path, and slide along a series of ledges to reach the Sarcophagus.
4. Near the exit of "The Prison", activate the switch to open the gate. As you quickly run past the traps to roll under the closing door, before you exit the prison, go right to climb the wall, then go right again to find the Sarcophagus.
5. At the start of "The Sewer" when you are climbing the frozen water spout, jump towards the beam. Use the frozen water spout again to reach a second beam above the first one. Then, you will be able to jump over a gap to reach the Sarcophagus.
6. Near the exit of "The Sewer", walk along the side-path on the left. Then, freeze the water to swing across the gap and reach the Sarcophagus on the other end.
7. When you enter a room in "The Royal Chambers" with a water spout on the left with switches to its sides, freeze the water, and use it to jump towards each switch. The Sarcophagus is behind a door that opens after activating both switches.
8. In the middle of "The Royal Chambers", you will reach a room with a waterfall on both sides, and two accompanying water spouts. Freeze the water, jump up to the second water spout, and use it to jump towards the waterfall. While in mid-air, quickly unfreeze your ability so you will go straight through the waterfall and land on a ledge. Then, climb up to find the Sarcophagus.
9. Near the exit of "The Royal Chambers", jump on a ledge to the right of the water wheel room, and continue on the ledge without freezing the water. Then, perform a wall run up from the ledge to reach the wall. Jump off the wall to reach a pole. Jump off the pole to another ledge, and move left across it to find the Sarcophagus.
10. At the beginning of "The Throne Room", climb the wall on the left until you reach the balcony to find the last Sarcophagus.