Search the indicated locations to find all narrative objects, intel objects, quantum ripples, and chronon sources:
There is a classroom in the university that features the name Alan Wake, which was another game created by the same studio. The chalkboard also lists the main themes of Alan Wake.Development team references
Watch the mystery trailer found directly in front of the main building to see a Sam Lake. He is the game's writer and creative director.
After an early encounter, you can find a book inside titled "Time Travel and Quantum Physics" with a picture of Sam Lake.
In Act 1: Part 3, there is a trophy room that displays certificates and photos featuring the game's developers.Easy "Everybody Gather Around" achievement
In Act 2: Part 1, you will walk through a door and immediately see three enemies with their backs to you. Fully charge your Time Blast, then hit all three enemies with it to get the "Everybody Gather Around" achievement.Easy "Spreading Ripples" achievement
In Act 1 - Part 2, interact with the white board on the right in the laboratory. In Act 1: Junction: Hardline/PR when you become Paul Serene on the way to the end of the level, interact with the small ram statue on top of the white box next to the white truck on the right. At the end of the act, the live action show (Episode 1: Monarch Solutions) will begin and you will get the "Spreading Ripples" achievement. You will see additional footage of the show for getting all the quantum ripples in the section, which is indicated when the small Monarch logo appears in the top right corner of the screen.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Everybody Gather Around (30 points): Kill 3 enemies with a single Time Blast.
- Focus. Aim. Pull. (30 points): Get 10 head shots while using Dodge Focus.
- One Foot in Front of Another (30 points): Time Rush for a total of 100 meters.
- Personal Space (30 points): Deflect 200 bullets with the Time Shield.
- Frozen Lead (30 points): Use Time Stop to stack a total of 1000 bullets.
- Break All Their Toys (20 points): Destroy 15 enemy chronon harnesses.
- Area Effect (15 points): Kill 15 enemies with environmental explosions.
- Spreading Ripples (10 points): Watch a show episode with all of the Quantum Ripples unlocked.
- Chronon Surge (15 points): Upgrade a time power.
- Maximum Effort (20 points): Fully upgrade all your time powers.
- Stop and Go (20 points): Fully upgrade Time Stop or Time Dodge.
- A Link To The Future (20 points): Locate one Quantum Ripple and one Intel Item.
- Knowledge Is Power (20 points): Locate all of the Intel Items.
- Time Master (30 points): Complete all of Quantum Break.
- Daylight Saving Time (30 points): Time Stop five minutes worth of accumulated time.
- Tossing Stones in a Pond (20 points): You need to trigger all Quantum Ripples.
- Media Baron (20 points): You need to find all Emails, presentations, TV Shows, Radios And Posters.
- Time Bandit (25 points): You need to complete the game on Easy Difficulty.
- Time Cop (40 points): You need to complete the game on Normal Difficulty.
- Time Lord (50 points): You need to complete the game on Hard Difficulty.
Additionally, there are 21 secret achievements:
- Hold on to Your Hope and Burn (30 points): Complete Act 1 of Quantum Break.
- Not a Friendly Invitation (30 points): Complete Act 2 of Quantum Break.
- You're Coming With Us (30 points): Complete Act 3 of Quantum Break.
- Then We'll Die Finding Out (30 points): Complete Act 4 of Quantum Break.
- Your Exceptional Qualities Are Obvious (30 points): Complete Act 5 of Quantum Break.
- Mysterious Stranger (20 points): You met Beth Wilder, who could've shot you… but didn't.
- Take That Trip (20 points): You entered the time machine.
- The Countermeasure (20 points): You finally got your hands on Will's Countermeasure.
- A Fracture in Time (20 points): You were there when time broke.
- A William Joyce Original (20 points): You found Will's original time machine.
- Something Fashionable (20 points): You got the chronon harness for Beth.
- Distant Mirror (20 points): Beth told you about how she met herself.
- Last-Second Rescue (20 points): You managed to get to Will in time... on the second try.
- Iron Fist (20 points): Paul chose the Hardline path for Monarch Solutions.
- The Soft Touch (20 points): Paul chose the PR path for Monarch Solutions.
- You and Me (20 points): Paul chose to concentrate on his personal connection with Jack.
- Bigger Fish to Fry (20 points): Paul focused his energies on Monarch Solutions and his plan.
- The Right-Hand Man (20 points): Paul decided to trust Martin Hatch.
- The Doctor (20 points): Paul decided to have faith in Dr. Sofia Amaral.
- Rational Thought (20 points): Despite the pain and turmoil within, Paul remained rational and in control of his faculties.
- Paranoia (20 points): Paul chose to give in to his rage and paranoia.
- Marketing Spiel (25 points): You let Paul do his thing.