While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window. Type "toggledebug 1" and press [Enter] to enable cheat mode. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|God mode, infinite stamina and sprint||master 1|
|God mode; will loop game if captured||god 1|
|Infinite stamina||stamina 1|
|Infinite sprint||sprint 1|
|All stages||unlockscenes 1|
|Relock all stages||lockscenes|
|All scrapbook items||unlockscrapbook 1|
|Remove all scrapbook items||resetscrapbook|
|+1 towards objective completion||addprogress|
|Complete all objectives||progress|
|Restart current chapter||reload|
|"No you aren't" message||iamallama|
Successfully complete the game on the Hardcore difficulty to view an alternate ending.Secret level
Play "Part 1: Prologue", and examine the swing set located to the left of the house. After getting the message, enter the house, and play the piano until another message appears. Go to the back room behind the garage, and turn on the radio. Take the flashlight, then walk outside and examine the post across the street to find the missing person flyer. Once you approach the flyer, you should die. Note: This may require a few attempts. Once at the main menu again, select "New Game", and the secret "glitched" level will start. The message "I'm lost. Can you find me?" will appear to confirm that everything was done correctly. You will now be able to explore the house. Note: There are three versions of this level.Memories secret level
Play the "Flashback" level, and enter the wooded area. Search for a teddy bear that is leaning against a tree near the edge of the cliff to your left. It appears before you get to the building with the VHS tape player and television screen. Interact with the bear to start the secret "Memories" level.Collectible locations
In the final chapter, look closely at the messages written in white on the walls of the cave. One of them reads "DONT GIVE HIM TWENTY DOLLARS".Easy "Fearless Fun" achievement
During "Part 1: Prologue", go to the slide behind Kate's house. Climb its steps to reach the wooden fort, then use the slide to get the "Fearless Fun" achievement.Easy "I Love Radio" achievement
During "Part 1: Prologue", find the radio near the garage in the house. Use it a few times until you get the "I Love Radio" achievement.Easy "I...I'll just...take this..I guess?" achievement
The "I...I'll just...take this..I guess?" over-sized sign is the entrance sign at the start of the "Eight Pages" level. It is near a type of cabin with a few collectibles. Hang the sign on the wall to get the "I...I'll just...take this..I guess?" achievement.Easy "Insta-Killed" achievement
Play the "Genesis" level on the Hardcore difficulty. Run to find the first page, then find the other pages while looking for Slender Man. Once you see him, run to him to die and get the "Insta-Killed" achievement. Collecting more pages while waiting for him will improve the chances of his appearance.Easy "Master Pianist" achievement
During "Part 1: Prologue", find the piano in the house. Use it a few times until you get the "Master Pianist" achievement.Easy "Tangled" achievement
Reach the burning forest part of the "Arrival" level. Stop moving, and allow Slender Man's tentacles to grow and get you to get the "Tangled" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Cry Baby: Disrupt Charlie while he's crying at least 3 times.
- Fearless: Beat the game on "Hardcore" difficulty.
- Fearless Fun: Riding a Slide in a Horror Game.
- Fire Proof: Make it through the forest fire without catching on fire once.
- Get Me Out of Here!: Exceed 10 failed pause attempts.
- I Escaped?: Escape any level and fall to your death/Slender grasp.
- I Love Radio: Listen to all of the radio tracks in the house.
- I'm Free!: Beat the game on normal difficulty.
- I...I'll just...take this..I guess?: Pick up an oversized sign and somehow manage to fit it in your scrapbook.
- Insta-Killed: We're sorry about that... Here's a cookie!.
- Marathon Runner: Surpass 10 000 total steps taken.
- Master Pianist: Play the piano until the first notes from "No Friends" is played.
- Retro Fan: Beat the Genesis level on "Hardcore" difficulty.
- Speed Runner I: Beat 'The Eight Pages' level in under 5 minutes.
- Speed Runner II: Beat the 'Into The Abyss' level in under 5 minutes.
- Speed Runner III: Beat the game in under 45 minutes.
- Tangled: Get ensnared by Slender Man’s tenticles.
- The Collector I: Find all numbered letters.
- The Collector II: Find all scrapbook items.
- Top Dog: Attain the highest position on any leaderboard.
- Top Posse: Attain the top 5 position on any leaderboard.
- Well At Least You Tried: Die in the facility level 3 times in a row.
- Why Am I Still Playing This Game?: Exceed 50 failed pause attempts.