At the main menu, select the "Collection" option. Choose the "Unlock Codes" selection, and enter "HXV6Y7BF" as a code to enable cheat mode. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|10 Vexos Passes||YJ7RGG7WGZ|
|10,000 Core Energy||82D77YK6P8|
Successfully complete Story mode two times to unlock all evolved Bakugan ability cards.All unevolved Bakugan ability cards
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock all unevolved Bakugan ability cards.Play as Maxus Dragonoid
Get six Bakugan traps for Dragonoid in Story mode to unlock Maxus Dragonoid.Play as Maxus Helios
Get six Bakugan traps for Helios in Story mode to unlock Maxus Helios.Play as Vexos Bakugan
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock Vexos Bakugan.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- We Feet (Bronze): Follow Dan's instructions.
- First Encounter (Bronze): Save Dan and Marucho.
- One Down... (Bronze): Destroy a Vexos crystal in Story Mode.
- Illusionist (Bronze): Build a hologram tower.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Get ten items from item boxes.
- Good Aim (Bronze): Throw your Bakugan to get an item.
- D-Fence (Bronze): Deflect an opponent's physical attack 5 times in a single battle.
- Denied! (Bronze): Do ten combo breakers in a single battle.
- Power Hungry (Bronze): Pick up all three power-up types in a single battle.
- B Student (Bronze): Get B rank or higher in six Story Mode battles.
- 1-Up (Bronze): Purchase an upgrade for a Bakugan.
- Duel Master (Bronze): Win five duels against the CPU in Battle Arena Mode
- One Man Army (Bronze): Obtain 250 or more points in a Battle Arena Free For All.
- Wrecking Ball (Bronze): Obtain 500 or more points in a Battle Arena Destruction Battle.
- Hologram Tycoon (Silver): Build a hologram tower of each attribute.
- Collector (Silver): Earn 100,000 in core energy.
- Untouchable (Silver): Do ten perfect combo breakers in a single battle.
- Black Belt (Silver): Do all combos on a Bakugan's Combo List in a single battle.
- Gran Master (Silver): Do twenty or more hits in a single combo.
- Gate Card Set (Silver): Open each type of Gate card at least once.
- Honor Roll (Silver): Get A rank or higher in twelve Story Mode battles.
- Six-Pack (Silver): Purchase all upgrades for six different Bakugan.
- Champion! (Silver): Win 30 times against the CPU in Battle Arena Mode.
- So Many Choices (Silver): Unlock every Bakugan in the game.
- Full Deck (Silver): Get every Ability card in the game.
- Go Figure (Silver): Collect every metal figure in the game.
- Perfection (Gold): Get S rank in every Story Mode battle.
- Long Hard Road (Gold): Purchase all upgrades for all Bakugan.
- Bakugan Master (Platinum): Get every trophy in the game.
Additionally, there are 16 secret trophies:
- Kidnapped! (Bronze): Save Elfin from Shadow.
- Mr. Crazypants (Bronze): Invent hologram towers and use them to beat the Vexos.
- Distrust (Bronze): Join forces with Ace.
- Mr. Hotshot Himself (Bronze): Save Percival from Volt.
- Master Baron (Bronze): Save Ingram and Nemus from Lync.
- Misunderstanding (Bronze): Don't get fooled by Mylene's tricks.
- Don't Cross Drago (Bronze): Stop the kidnappers and get Wilda back.
- Unnatural Disaster (Bronze): Defeat Lync and stop the earthquakes.
- Digging in the Right Place (Bronze): Get to Abyss before the Vexos.
- Spec-Dah (Bronze): Defeat your ultimate foe and pay the ultimate price.
- A Reason to Fight (Bronze): Defeat Spectra's right-hand man.
- There's No I in Team (Bronze): Defeat Volt and Lync at the same time.
- Friendship (Bronze): Defeat Mylene and Shadow at the same time.
- Into the Lion's Den (Bronze): Find a way into Vexos Headquarters.
- Reunited (Silver): Rescue your friend at any cost.
- Defender of the Core (Silver): Defeat Spectra and stop his evil plans.