Pause the game, select "Options", and choose "Enter Code". Enter "The Hollow Lord" as a case-sensitive code. Then, visit Vulgrim to get the Harvester Scythe.Abyssal Armor locations
The following Lifestone Shards and Cores can be found at the indicated locations. Note: Empty vessels: Scalding Gallow, Choking Grounds, Twilight Cathedral, The Ashlands, Iron Canopy.
|Vulgrim (soldier artifact reward)||1||0|
|Vulgrim (champion artifact reward)||1||0|
|The Black Throne||1||1|
|Total||16 (4 Cores)||5|
The following Wrath Shards and Cores can be found at the indicated locations:
|Vulgrim (for sale)||1||1|
|Vulgrim (overlord artifact reward)||0||1|
|Drowned Pass to Anvil's Ford Transition||1||0|
|The Black Throne||1||0|
|Total||20 (5 Cores)||3|
Use the Serpent Hole to reach The Ashlands. Take a right out of the small cave you are transported to, and continue down the path until you reach the area with the three monsters hanging from the ceiling with the wire that you can jump to in the middle. Jump on the wire to the left of the monsters, and continue left. Grab the growth, and pull yourself up into the opening. Then, look to the right and up. You should see an orange object you can use to grab with the chain. After using the chain, walk slightly further into the area to find a chest with the last Wrath Shard.Easy maximum Chaoseater Blade level
Start the battle with the Stygian (Ashlands Boss) by killing phantom guard soldiers while riding Ruin. Equip Combat Lore to increase the experience received from each strike and Bloodthirt to restore your health. Once the Stygian frees itself, ride alongside it, and attack its body, but do not hit the helmet or the Stygian will attack you. The Stygian will disappear under the sand and resurface. Repeat the process to increase your Chaoseater Blade level. If the Stygian attacks, ride Ruin to the closed doorway during the battle to jump off and have control of Ruin. Keep your back against the door, and wait for the Stygian to charge at you. You will get knocked through the door and can return to Vulgrim to reset the battle.Easy "Devastator" trophy
Play the "Speed Brawl" Dark Realm challenge in the Choking Grounds. You will fight a large number of weak zombies during the challenge. Use your Blade Geyser when at least ten zombies are around you to get the "Devastator" trophy.Easy "High Flier" trophy
Play the "Gory End" Dark Realm challenge in the Choking Grounds. You will fight a large group of bats that can be killed in one hit by using your sword attack. War will kill a bat while it is still in the air, and you can jump off the target to another bat without hitting the ground. Jump from bat to bat with one hit kills until getting the "High Flier" trophy.Easy "Open Air Parking" trophy
In Level 1 when you see the large rock monster, look for the helicopter. It is the only place it will appear. Remain in regular form, and do not transform into a demon to be able to throw a vehicle. Hit the helicopter with the car to get the "Open Air Parking" trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Prison Break (Bronze): Free Samael from his prison.
- Death Dealer (Bronze): Meet Vulgrim.
- One Tough Cookie (Bronze): Meet Ulthane.
- To Move A Mountain (Bronze): Collect the Earthcaller.
- Who's Counting? (Bronze): Defeating more Angels than Ulthane.
- Reach Out & Touch Somebody (Bronze): Collect the Abyssal Chain.
- Into The Void (Bronze): Collect Voidwalker.
- Elemental Thief (Bronze): Collect the Crossblade.
- Sight Beyond Sight (Bronze): Collect the Mask of Shadows.
- Devastator (Bronze): Kill 10 enemies with one blade geyser wrath attack.
- Tremor Bringer (Bronze): Collect the Tremor Gauntlet.
- An Old Friend (Bronze): Collect Mercy.
- Reaper (Bronze): Collect the Scythe.
- Aerial Predator (Bronze): Kill 160 enemies while on the angelic beast.
- Wrath Machine (Bronze): Collect all the Wrath Powers.
- Reunited (Bronze): Obtain Ruin.
- Slayer (Bronze): Kill 666 Demons.
- Don't Make Me Angry (Bronze): Collect the Chaos Form Ability.
- Chasm Jumper (Bronze): Collect the Shadowflight Ability.
- River of Blood (Bronze): Shed 3000 gallons of demon blood.
- Dark Rider (Bronze): Ride for 100 miles.
- Horseman (Bronze): Kill 150 Demons from horseback.
- Time Lapse (Bronze): Collect the Chronomancer Ability.
- High Flier (Bronze): Kill 5 duskwings without touching the ground.
- Improvised Kills (Bronze): Kill 150 enemies with items from the environment.
- Open Air Parking (Bronze): Taking out a helicopter with a car, during the apocalypse.
- Like A Bat Outta Hell (Silver): Defeat Tiamat.
- Rocked Your Face Off (Silver): Defeat the Griever.
- Ashes to Ashes (Silver): Defeat the Stygian.
- One Mean Mother (Silver): Defeat Silitha.
- Payback's A B**** (Silver): Defeat Straga.
- The Final Challenger (Silver): Defeat the Destroyer.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Search 150 chests.
- Full Power (Silver): Collect the maximum amount of lifestones.
- Wrath of War (Silver): Collect the maximum amount of wrath cores.
- Ultimate Blade (Silver): Forge the Armageddon Blade.
- World Raider (Silver): Collect all 27 Artifacts.
- Legendary Form (Silver): Collect the Abyssum Armor Set.
- Battle Hardened (Silver): Max out all weapons and unlock all combat moves.
- Balance Restored (Gold): Defeat the game on Normal.
- The True Horseman (Gold): Defeat the game on Apocalyptic.
- You Call That Easy? (Gold): Complete the game on Easy.
- BFA (Platinum): Unlocked everything.