Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
- Abomination: Defeat Abomination.
- Bi-Beast: Defeat Bi-Beast.
- Grey Hulk: Smash 10,000 objects.
- Hulkbuster Iron Man: Have a saved game file from Iron Man.
- Ironclad: Defeat the U-Foes, trick a U-Foe into KOing his teammate, and defeat Abomination.
- Maestro: Destroy a building in each neighborhood.
- Professor Hulk (Smart Hulk): Successfully complete all jump challenges.
- Savage Hulk: Collect five comic book covers.
Try to take fights where you want, if possible. For example, lure both U-Foes and Enclave leaders to Central Park. There are streets with cars on every side, so you can easy smash a few cars or buildings to fill the Rage meter faster. When you jump on trees, the leaves fall, making it so you have excellent visibility on the battlefield. Use Rage attacks whenever you are full and have a clear shot.Defeating Ironclad
Pick up objects (cars works well), and jump away. Quickly turn, and target him. Throw objects in his face when he comes jumping. He has hard fists; after you hit him, quickly jump away.Defeating Skull
Throw objects until his electrical blasts decreases. Quickly throw something on him or punch him a few times. Repeat this until he has been defeated.Defeating Vapor
Use the handclap whenever she is in her vapor state. If she gets dizzy, you can land some punches on her.Defeating Vector
Throw projectiles at his shield. When he becomes dizzy, punch him several times until the shield starts again.Comic book locations
The comic books can be found at the following locations:
1. Face Of The Monster: At the Latverian Embassy.
2. Bruce And Goliath: At Stark Tower.
3. The Flop-tastic Four: On the Baxter Building.
4. Sonic Assault: Two blocks west of One World Plaza, two blocks north of the Reuters Building. It is located where the two intersect on a ledge mid-building.
5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: At the southern tip of the island near the docks in a pass thru the building.
6. Talbot The Madman: At the Daily Bugle.
7. Just a Hop Skip And A Jump: On the domed roof of the World Financial Center.
8. Blonsky... Broken...: Go to the Latverian embassy, then move towards Central Park. When you get to the last building before Central Park, turn south. It is on top of tallest building with the dome top.
9. Turrett Syndrome: In the Central Park subway terminal.
10. Fired From The Sky: On the rooftop of Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys At Law.
11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: On top of a fountain near the Flatiron Building.
12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: On the Belvedere Castle in Central Park near the lake.
13 This Is Only a Test...: Start at the top right corner of Central Park, and go up one square. You should be on a big square building on the map. Go right one building, and you will see it in the upper left of the lower roof of that building.
14. Betty's Peril: On the top of the Flatiron Building.
15. Abomination Domination: At the Marvel Comics Office front door.
The following mission must be completed to collect the corresponding comic book:
- 1. Face Of The Monster: He Must Not Escape mission
- 2. Bruce And Goliath: The Enclave And Rick Jones mission
- 3. The Flop-tastic Four: A Friend Who Can Help mission
- 4. Sonic Assault: Just Take Him Down mission
- 5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: A Mass Mind Control Device mission
- 6. Talbot The Madman: This Guy's Bad News mission
- 7. Just A Hop, Skip And A Jump: Destruction In A Single Bound mission
- 8. Blonsky... Broken...: Our Old Research Data mission
- 9. Turret Syndrome: The Problem Is The Hulk: Part 2 mission
- 10. Fire From The Sky: The Problem Is The Hulk: Part 3 mission
- 11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: The Lesser Of Two Evils: Part 2 mission
- 12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: The Lesser Of Two Evils: Part 3 mission
- 13. This Is Only A Test...: We Can Use Their Tech: Part 2 mission
- 14. Betty's Peril: It's Time To End This: Part 2 mission
- 15. Abomination Domination: We've Got The Antidote mission
The Jump Challenges can be found at the following locations:
- 1. World Financial Center
- 2. Behind the Woolworth Building
- 3. 20 Exchange Place
- 4. Third building south of the Flatiron Building
- 5. Beside the Empire State Building (fall into it)
- 6. Madison Square Garden
- 7. U.S. Trust Building
- 8. The building north of the Reuters Building. It has a star-shaped top. The jump ring is horizontal; you must look up to find it.
- 9. South of Time Square, near Jump Challenge #8, slightly further south between a skyscraper and a smaller building, down low.
- 10. Swiss Bank Tower
- 11. Citigroup Center
- 12. Carnegie Hall
- 13. Time Warner Center
- 14. Southeast of the Empire State University Subway
- 15. North central area of Central Park