Go to "http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/ps3Giveaway", and register. Then, select the "Sniper Blast" option, and enter "841058005209" or "841058005261" as a code.Completion bonuses
Successfully complete the game twice, once taking the Hero path and the other time the Infamous path. After the credits end, a message will appear saying you have completed both paths in Infamous 2 and have unlocked access to the opposite Karma powers of your current Cole along with the powers of the character you did not transfer with. You will also get 15,000 XP.Free powers
Any powers you buy during a UGC mission will not reduce your available XP. Simply create a blank UGC mission, start playing it, upgrade your powers, then quit the mission. You will have the same amount of XP as you had before buying the powers, but all powers will be unlocked. Note: Since the game's original release, there has been an update for inFamous 2 that patches this glitch. If you wish to use this glitch, do not download it.Easy powers
If you are having problems unlocking certain powers or lacking the enemies to do it, simply create a UGC mission that contains the necessary items you need to get the desired power. For example, for the "Destroy 4 cars in 4 seconds" task, simply put four cars side-by-side and propane tanks near them. Blow them up to get the Double Grenade power. Note: Since the game's original release, there has been an update for inFamous 2 that patches this glitch. If you wish to use this glitch, do not download it. -From: abd kashoraEasy experience
After you use the transfer device in the "Storm The Fort" story mission, you will get a 100 XP bonus. If you kill yourself using the deep water to your left, you will respawn at the same point and get an additional 100 XP. Repeat this as many times as desired.Quick travel
To move Cole anywhere in the game, start a game, and open a blank mission using the Mission Editor. Move the circular marker on the screen to any desired place you want to place Cole in the game world. Then, press X, and exit the Mission Editor, but do not save. Cole will now be at the location of the Mission Editor marker. This is very useful if you do not want to walk from one end of the city to the other.Reaching Flood Town early
Enter the Mission Editor, and move the marker to either bridge that connects the first half of New Marais to Flood Town. Raise the marker so it is at least 50 feet higher than the raised bridge. Then, exit the Mission Editor, and Cole will appear where the marker was when you exited. You should now be able to use your thrusters to clear the gap between the raised bridge and Flood Town.Easy "Back To The Bayou" trophy
As soon as the UGC becomes available in the game, use the "Quick travel" trick to easily reach the swamp blockade and get the "Back To The Bayou" trophy.Defeating Ravager in "Wolfe Hunt"
Go on top of a small building, and use Alpha grenades repeatedly. If you run out of energy, charge it with the cars on the ground and power lines.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Behind the Curtain (Bronze): Collect 50% of the available Dead Drops.
- A Streetcar Named 'Boom!' (Bronze): Complete BOOM!
- Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze): Complete Leading the Charge.
- Playing Both Sides (Bronze): Complete Fooling the Rebels.
- Ambulance Chaser (Bronze): Complete Hearts and Minds Campaign.
- Am I The Daddy? (Bronze): Complete Nix's New Family.
- Exposure (Bronze): Complete Exposing Bertrand.
- The Cleaner (Bronze): Complete the assassination side missions.
- Frozen Asset (Bronze): Complete the ice Conduit side missions.
- Dazed and Defused (Bronze): Take down the Blast Shard Bomber.
- Back to the Bayou (Bronze): Return to the swamp blockade.
- Mountaineer (Bronze): Climb to the top of the 3 tallest buildings in New Marais.
- Extreme Makeover (Bronze): Destroy 30 verandas or other large objects.
- Watch That First Step (Bronze): Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on.
- Finish What You Started (Bronze): Perform 100 finishers or ultra melee combos.
- Knockout in the Blackout (Bronze): Defeat 50 enemies in powered down areas while no missions are active.
- Go Long! (Bronze): Hurl 50 objects using the Kinetic Pulse ability.
- Cole' Blooded (Bronze): Defeat 100 civilians.
- Army Of Me (Bronze): Defeat 300 enemies.
- Hero to the People (Bronze): Stop 80 crimes in progress.
- Nothing Can Bring Me Down (Bronze): Stay off the ground for 130 meters.
- Return to Sender (Bronze): Send a Helicopter's rockets back at it using any Blast ability.
- Vehicular Manslaughter (Bronze): Defeat 25 enemies by throwing cars at them.
- Take Them For A Spin (Bronze): Hit at least 6 cars in a single Ionic Vortex.
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Thunder drop into a group of 5 or more enemies.
- Thunder Flop (Bronze): Thunder drop from the highest place in New Marais.
- Head Hunter (Bronze): Use the Precision ability to rack up three head shots in rapid succession.
- Discerning Taste (Bronze): Take down a street performer who is imitating a statue.
- I'm As Shocked As You Are (Bronze): Defeat an enemy or civilian by stepping in water.
- Don't Fence Me In (Bronze): Climb a chain link fence and rejoice.
- Express Elevator (Bronze): Ascend 50 vertical launch poles.
- Heavy Hitter (Bronze): Use your Ionic Powers 30 times.
- Matching Set (Bronze): Unlock and purchase a power of each type by performing stunts.
- Level Up (Bronze): Create a new mission using the UGC level editor.
- UGC Curious (Bronze): Play 10 user-generated missions.
- UGC Veteran (Bronze): Play 25 user-generated missions.
- Trail Blazer (Bronze): Play 5 user-generated missions under the Newest filter.
- With Great Power Comes Greater Power (Silver): Unlock and purchase all powers.
- Shardcore (Silver): Pick up 50% of blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- Fight the Good Fight (Silver): Unlock the good ending.
- Forging Your Own Path (Silver): Unlock the evil ending.
- Land Lord (Silver): Take over the first island in New Marais.
- It's My Town, Now (Silver): Take over the second island in New Marais.
- Well inFORMED (Silver): Collect all Dead drops.
- Arch Villain (Silver): Earn full negative Karma.
- Incorruptible (Silver): Earn full positive Karma.
- Pain Builds Character (Gold): Finish the game on hard difficulty.
- Just One More (Gold): Pick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- Closed Casket Affair (Bronze): Give Bertrand what he wants.
- Status Kuo (Bronze): Choose Kuo in Storm the Fort.
- Get Nix'ed (Bronze): Choose Nix in Storm the Fort.