Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation
This glitch allows for more goods to arrive with a ship than there were when loading the ship so you can trade more goods for money. It requires you to have the ability to go to the Bayou at will. Load a ship completely with a good. Then, send the ship off to another port. Exit the trading screen, leave the city, and travel to the Bayou. Return to the city once arriving in the Bayou. Return to the trading screen, and all ships that were sent will be in port regardless of how much time has passed. Select a ship to trade, and select the “Sell Goods” option. Three sets of the same goods should be available for sale, and each set has the ship’s maximum load, which means the ship is currently carrying 3x its maximum load and 200% more than what it left port with. You can do this with any number of ships. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: This glitch was done on an unpatched version of the game.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Collect all other 44 trophies for this trophy.
- Complete 100% of all Mission Constraints (Silver): Achieve 100% Synchronization in all Sequences.
- Human Shields (Silver): Block 10 firing lines with a human shield.
- Diarist (Bronze): Collect every diary page.
- Egg Hunter (Bronze): Collect every alligator egg.
- Statuette Collector (Bronze): Collect every Mayan statuette.
- Persona Collector (Silver): Collect every persona-specific collectible.
- Machete (Silver): Kill 5 guards in 15 seconds using only the Sugarcane Machete (without using the Chain Kill).
- Climber (Bronze): Climb 8848 meters.
- Survivor (Bronze): Survive 5 alligator encounters.
- Charming (Bronze): Charm 50 NPC’s.
- Disguised (Bronze): Change your persona 50 times.
- Shipmaster (Bronze): Buy the maximum number of ships (8).
- Swamp Queen (Bronze): Tree Run for 10 branches without touching the ground.
- Tree ninja (Bronze): Complete 15 Air Assassinations from trees.
- What is she doing? (Silver): Kill 7 guards on rooftops in the Lady Persona.
- Notorious (Bronze): Move through New Orleans for 10 minutes in the Assassin Persona.
- Deadly Haystack (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies from haystacks using the Blowpipe.
- Umbrella (Bronze): Kill 25 enemies with the Parasol Gun.
- My 1st Dressing Chamber (Bronze): Buy your 1st Dressing Chamber.
- Buy All Dressing Chambers (Bronze): Buy every Dressing Chamber.
- Thief (Silver): Pickpocket 5000 écu.
- Hangman (Bronze): Perform 10 predator moves using the Whip.
- Mushroom Queen (Bronze): Collect all the mushrooms collectibles.
- Poison (Silver): Use berserk poison to force an enemy to kill 5 enemies.
- RHP Master (Bronze): Synchronize all viewpoints.
- Business Woman (Silver): Complete every Business Rivals mission.
- Pirates (Silver): Complete every Pirates mission.
- Bayou Fever (Silver): Complete every Bayou Fever mission.
- Liberation (Silver): Complete every Free Slaves mission.
- Fighter (Bronze): Participate in 100 fights in multiplayer.
- Power master (Bronze): Complete 30 economic missions in multiplayer.
- Completionist (Silver): Reach the maximum player level in the multiplayer.
Additionally, there are 12 secret trophies:
- Sequence 1 (Silver): Complete Sequence 1.
- Sequence 2 (Silver): Complete Sequence 2.
- Sequence 3 (Silver): Complete Sequence 3.
- Sequence 4 (Silver): Complete Sequence 4.
- Sequence 5 (Silver): Complete Sequence 5.
- Sequence 6 (Silver): Complete Sequence 6.
- Sequence 7 (Silver): Complete Sequence 7.
- Sequence 8 (Silver): Complete Sequence 8.
- Complete Aveline’s Story (Silver): Complete the game (fake ending).
- The Truth (Gold): Kill all Citizen E and experience the true ending.
- Hanger (Bronze): Hang an enemy on the gibbet at the Place d’Armes.
- Predator (Bronze): Kill an enemy from a tree, with the blowpipe, while using eagle vision.