Successfully complete the game on the Hard difficulty to unlock the Very Hard difficulty.Easy diamond crystals
Open a chest near the beginning of a chapter. If it does not contain a diamond or other desired crystal, do not press X, as it will trigger the game to auto-save. Instead, hold the PS button, and restart the game. You will start at the beginning of the chapter, and the chest you had just opened will be closed again. Open the chest again. If you do not get a diamond or other desired crystal again, repeat the process until you get a diamond or other desired crystal.Easy "Barrage" trophy
At the very end of Chapter 10-2, you will be standing in front of a large stone door after a cutscene. You will have to use a lever to open it. Just before reaching the lever, you will have to fight a group of eight Ogers. Make sure you have a full Super Move before beginning the fight. If your Super Move is not fully powered up, let the enemies kill you, and destroy the sunstones in this area again. As soon as the fight begins with the eight Ogers, use your Super Move by pressing Circle(2). The blast should kill all eight enemies, and you will get the "Barrage" trophy. If this does not work the first time, let the enemies kill you to respawn before the fight, and try again.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Ultimate Knack (Platinum): Received all trophies.
- Chieftain Badge (Bronze): Defeated the Chapter 3-5 boss.
- Gundahar Badge (Bronze): Defeated the Chapter 7-5 boss.
- Katrina Badge (Bronze): Defeated the Chapter 11-5 boss.
- Fast Puncher (Bronze): Landed 100 hits using the Dash Attack.
- Relic Passion (Bronze): Acquired a total of over 100,000 relics.
- Barrage (Bronze): Defeated 8 or more enemies with a single Super Move.
- Big Throw (Bronze): Defeated 5 gunships by throwing cars.
- Goblin Hunter (Bronze): Defeated 100 goblins.
- Robot Hunter (Bronze): Defeated 100 robots.
- Combo Beginner (Bronze): Achieved 20 consecutive hits with the Combo Meter equipped.
- Combo Professional (Silver): Achieved 50 consecutive hits with the Combo Meter equipped.
- Forced Breakthrough (Silver): Defeated the three Gatekeeper Goblins and cleared Chapter 3-2 without dying.
- Professional Intruder (Bronze): Collected the clear crystals in Chapter 4-2 without being detected by the security robots.
- Quick Work (Bronze): Destroyed the 3 anti-aircraft guns in Chapter 8-2 within 5 minutes.
- Ruby Medal (Bronze): Cleared a chapter as Vampire Knack.
- Aqua Medal (Bronze): Defeated the Chieftain's Mech using Brittle Knack.
- Emerald Medal (Bronze): Defeated Gundahar's Robot using Massive Knack.
- Sunstone Medal (Bronze): Defeated Katrina's Mech using Sunstone Knack.
- Amethyst Medal (Bronze): Defeated the Giant Orb using Dark Knack.
- Diamond Medal (Bronze): Defeated all bosses using Diamond Knack.
- Seeker (Bronze): Discovered a treasure chest.
- King of Adventure (Silver): Discovered all of the treasure chests.
- Parts Collector (Bronze): Acquired a Gadget part.
- Doctor's Invention (Bronze): Constructed a Gadget.
- Doctorate (Silver): Acquired all of the Gadgets.
- Crystal Relic Collector (Bronze): Acquired a Crystal Relic.
- New Power (Bronze): Unlocked an upgraded Knack.
- Hoarder (Bronze): Completed a non-boss chapter without using any Super Moves.
- Dynamic Play (Silver): Completed a chapter only using Super Moves on enemies and without dying once.
- Stealth Fighter (Silver): Defeated 20 enemies as Stealth Knack and completed the chapter.
- Knack Beginner (Bronze): Completed all chapters on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Knack Challenger (Silver): Completed all chapters on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Total Victory (Silver): Defeated a boss without taking damage.
Additionally, there are eight secret trophies:
- Guardian Badge (Bronze): Defeated the Chapter 13-5 boss.
- Crystal Relic Master (Silver): Unlocked all upgraded Knack characters.
- Knack Master (Gold): Completed all chapters on Very Hard difficulty.
- Relic Runner (Bronze): Completed a Time Attack stage.
- Speed King (Gold): Achieved five-star ranks in all Time Attack stages.
- Gladiator (Bronze): Completed a Coliseum Attack stage.
- King of Battle (Gold): Achieved five-star ranks in all Coliseum Attack stages.
- Perfect Action (Gold): Completed a stage without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.