A total of four controllers are required for this trick. Play any tomb solo, except for the small challenge tombs. Before reaching the end of the tomb, open the menu, and change the game type to a 4-player local game, then select "Continue". This will allow the other controllers to choose a character to load at the last checkpoint. Get at least one character to the end, and allow the others to die to get the "Couch Party" trophy. Note: You may need to control two characters at a time to end some levels.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Tomb Raider (Gold): Complete all challenges.
- A journey begins (Bronze): Escape the Pyramid of Osiris.
- Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Timekeeper.
- Why's it have to be snakes? (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Silversmith.
- I should buy a boat (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Ferryman.
- Burn it with fire! (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Lamplighter.
- You know what grinds my gears? (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Architect.
- That's a wrap (Bronze): Defeat the Pharaoh.
- Stick'em with the pointy end! (Bronze): Complete the Tomb of the Torturer.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- No bug is too big for these boots! (Silver): Defeat Khepri.
- Nothing a belly rub can't fix (Silver): Defeat Sobek.
- Bad...Doggy? (Silver): Defeat Set.