Win 100 battles in the Intelligent Sea server room to get the Five-Star Landroll Ranger License.Ranks
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding rank:
Fifth Citizen Ranking Star: Get the Five-Star Landroll Ranger License before talking to woman for Sixth Citizen Ranking Star.
Sixth Citizen Ranking Star: Talk to a woman on the bottom floor of the Moon Forest Tokione Hotel after spending the night.
"Backward Rear" (for Sho-Gi Wife)
- Tokione Starhouse Teacher's Lounge (4F)
- Tokione Starhouse Theater 1 (2F)
- Tokione Center Isle (B1)
- Tokione Moon Forest Room 208
"Gooey Bed" (for Word Box)
- Tokione Starhouse Elevators (3F)
"Unceasing Child" (for Wallpaper 2)
- Tokione Starhouse Boy's Dorm (3F)
"Green Clouds" (for Smile Seed)
- Lifeborn Farm (1F)
- Lifeborn Aquaria Room (1F)
"The Right Lefthand" (for Wildgrass)
- Lifeborn Residence B42
- Lifeborn Licensing Center back office (3F)
"Worn out Mask" (for Staker 1)
- Artiela Cemetery
- Artiela licensing Center (2F)
- Artiela TV Tower Employee Dorm I (22F)
"Transparent Mask" (for Baby World Elephant)
- Artiela Concert Hall Dressing Room
"Tortoise's Full Speed" (for Electric Bulb for Jingle)
- Shine Co. Office area (9F), in second office room if you go left comming out of the elevator.
"Wrinkling Cream" (for Sho-Gi Unicorn)
- Sanctuary Skypod Entrance (behind a chair)
- Sanctuary Cathedral Entrance
- Sanctuary Cathedral Meditation Room
"Folclore Senility" (for World Turtle)
- Sanctuary, outside, in front of cathedral, on fence in middle area
"Muddy Water Gun" (for World Snake)
- Paradiso, behind the ramp going to the roof
- Paradiso, on the outside of cottage 3
"Warm hot Spring" (for World Elephant)
- Paradiso, behind a tree
- Paradiso, in bungalow 4
- Paradiso, in cottage 3
- Paradiso, on the outside of your house
- Paradiso, in the cafeteria
- Paradiso, Skypod boarding gate
- Paradiso, unknown
"Troubled Tangerine" (one for Wildgrass, two for Diamond)
- Intelligent Sea Server room (training room)
The following is a list of how to the wallpapers:
- Wallpaper 2: Collect and trade the "Unceasing Child" secret code.
- Wallpaper 3: Inside a container in the Matia Mine
- Wallpaper 4: Successfully complete Detective Mission 3.
- Wallpaper 5: Inside a container in the first level of the Wilderness Ruins
- Wallpaper 6: Tyrant Treasure I
- Wallpaper 7: Awarded at the Artiela Museum with Art Coordinator license
- Wallpaper 8: Suck all garbage (40) in first sweeper mission at Artiela Cafe.
- Wallpaper 9: Successfully complete Detective mission 1.
- Wallpaper 10: Given by Kamaro after you give him the Shouprieme Flower
The following is a list of how to get the artwork:
- Spy: Inside a container in the Artila Wilderness Ruins.
- Miser: Inside a container in the Miracle Plateau (Artila).
- Samurai: Inside a container in the Rock Castle Sky Cave.
- Dragon: Tokione B2 Security Storage
- King: Given by a man in Lifeborn B51 after completing the Stacker art.
- Wife: Collect the four "Backward rear" Secret Codes.
- Unicorn: Collect the three "Wrinkling Cream" Secret Codes.
- Stacker 1: Collect all three "Backward Rear" Secret Codes.
- Stacker 2: Given by Mac after you have Stacker 1 (if your friendship level is high enough)
- Stacker 3: Inside a container in Pirate Valley.
- Stacker 4: Inside a container in East Sea West Coast (after Anemos).
- Stacker 5: Inside a container in Spirit Lake B1.
- Collect the secret code pieces for the Baby World Elephant, World Turtle, World Snake, and World Elephant.