Play Wario's stage to unlock Movie Theatre mode.Sound Studio
Successfully complete at least twenty games in a row in Thrilling mode to unlock the Sound Studio.Temple Of Form
Play one Microgame to unlock the Temple Of Form.Minigames
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Minigame on the map screen:
- Balloon Trip: Successfully complete Dr Crygor's workout stage.
- Block Star: Successfully complete Young Cricket's Microgames.
- Can Shooter: Successfully complete Ashley's Microgames.
- Pyoro S: Play all Microgames for every character.
- Tortoise & Hare: Successfully complete Orbulon's Microgames.
- Tower Tennis: Successfully complete Kat and Ana's Microgames.
Successfully complete Tiny Wario's stage in Single Player mode to unlock the "Multi" option at the main menu. Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding game on the Multi screen:
- Balloon: Play a game of Lifeline
- Bomb: Play a game of Survival
- Bungee Buddies: Play a game of Star Nose
- Lifeline: Play a game of Bomb
- Star Nose: Play a game of Darts
Successfully complete Story mode under the indicated condition to unlock the corresponding building:
All Mixed Up Building: Successfully complete the Tiny Wario stage. This building has random Microgames.
Super Hard Building: Get at least 30 points in the All Mixed Up Building. This building is very fast.
Sudden Death Building: Get at least 20 points in the Super Hard Building. This building only allows one life.
Thrilling: Get at least 10 points in the Sudden Death Building. This building does not have Form cards.
Hold the Wii-mote towards the title screen, with the buttons facing the screen. Wave it back and forth and you can make little images appear. Move the pointer on Wario's mustache and you can pull it.Beep car horn
While driving the car in the Boss level in the samurai house, you can beep the horn by pressing A or B.Easier Balloon Trip
There is a landing point every 1,000 yards that you will get bonus points for reaching. The points awarded are 100 points for 1,000 yards, 200 points for 2,000 yards, etc. When you get within 50 yards of a landing point, the man on the balloon will automatically steer himself towards it. Use this as a chance to rest your arms until he takes flight again.Easier Tortoise & Hare
You will be instructed to play this game with the controller pose "The Diner (B)". However, it actually works better if you point the controllers outward like a reverse "The Diner (C)", and hold the controllers to your sides instead of in front of you. Basically, look at the way the bunny holds the flags and pose as if you were actually holding those flags. Also, it registers the angle the controller is tilted at, not how high or low you hold it, and it is a bit slow to react.Diamond City map
Zoom in on the Diamond City map by pressing Plus to find these:
- Tourist Info Island
- Location: Top right corner
- You can hear floating voices that are supposed to be calming.
- Tourist Info
- Location: Top left corner
- Says that you can see tomorrow from there.
- Form Thoughts
- Location: Bottom left
- Lists the form baton basics learned at the beginning of the game.
- Town Bulletin Board
- Location: Bottom Middle
- Random posts from characters. The characters perform little animations. For example, with Wario his pants fall down.