Successfully complete the Bulletstorm demo to unlock the emerald leash color in Anarchy mode.All Skillshots
Successfully complete the indicated task to perform the corresponding Skillshot. There are a total of 131 Skillshots.
- Graffiti: Kill an enemy by kicking him against a surface.
- Shocker: Kill an enemy by flinging him into an electrical source.
- Pricked: Kill an enemy by flinging them into a cactus.
- Voodoo Doll: Kill an enemy by flinging them into a sharp object.
- Vertigo: Send an enemy down a huge drop.
- Fly Guy: Kill an enemy by flinging them into a swarm of electro flies.
- Afterburner: Kill an enemy who is on fire.
- EnviroMental: Kill one or more enemies using an enviromental explosive.
- Feeder: Feed an enemy to a Flytrap.
- Bad Digestion: Cause a Flytrap to swallow something explosive.
- Antidote: Kill an enemy who is infected by the Puffball Gas.
- Toxic Love: Kill an enemy while infected by Puffball Gas.
- Nominated: Kill an enemy with a Nom Parasite on their head.
- ScareCrow: Put a Nom Parasite on an enemy's head, then impale them.
- Leak: Put a Nom Parasite on an enemy's head, then headshot them.
- Heads Up: Put a Nom Parasite on an enemy's head, then take their head off.
- FastFood: Ram an enemy to death with a hot dog cart.
- Sausage Fest: Kill an enemy using a hot dog cart explosion.
- Exterminator: Kill an entire swarm of Electro Flies.
- Killer news: Kill someone with the explosion of a Newsbot.
- Intoxicated: Kill an enemy while drunk on Nom Juice.
- Slam Dunk: Smash an airborne enemy into the ground using the Thumper.
- Trap Shooting: Use bullets to kill a Thumped enemy.
- Fly Swatter: Thump an enemy so he smashes into the ceiling or an impaler.
- Fertilizer: Explode two or more thumped enemies using an enviromental explosive.
- Touchdown: Thump a stunned mini-Boss to his death.
- Bossed: Kill a mini-Boss.
- Fire In The Hole: When a mini-Boss is stunned, kick him from behind, then shoot him in the butt.
- Kick Off: Remove a mini-Boss's helmet, then when he is stunned again, kick his head off.
- Whiplash: Remove a mini-Boss's helmet, then when he is stunned again, leash his head off.
- Stomach Pump: Kill a mini-Boss by firing a charged drill into his stomach and then kicking it.
- Friendly Fire: Kill an enemy by flinging them into the fire of another enemy.
- Bombshell: Kill two or more enemies from an exploding Flailbomber.
- AssPlosion: Kill a burnout by shooting his ass growth.
- Blind Fire: Kill an enemy while blinded by a flare.
- Discharged: Kill a Heavy Echo trooper with a charged PMC when he is charging his.
- SkyJack: Kill a gyrocopter pilot while the vehicle is airborne.
- Parashoot: Leash an enemy out of a gyrocopter and kill him before he lands.
- Flak: Destroy a gyrocopter using a indirect explosion.
- Gotcha!: Leash a Creep or Skull Flaregunner and kill them in mid-air.
- Full Throttle: Use bullets to kill two or more enemies without letting go of the trigger.
- First In Last Out: Get an enemy airborne, kill a different enemy, then kill the first before he lands.
- Headshot: Kill an enemy with a headshot.
- Bullet Kick: Kick an enemy and shoot him to death in mid-air.
- Bullet Slide: Slide into an enemy and shoot him to death in mid-air.
- Gag Reflex: Kill an enemy with a shot to the throat.
- Rear Entry: Kill an enemy by shooting him in the ass.
- Trip Wire: Shoot a running enemy in the legs to trio him, then finish him off before he gets up.
- Mercy: Shoot an enemy in the balls and kick or shoot his head off.
- Boned: While charged, kill an enemy within a moment of getting them in your sights.
- Overkill: While charged, execute a headshot with the Charge Shot.
- X-Ray: While charged, kill two or more enemies with a single Charge Shot.
- One Hit Wonder: Peform a clean execution by using only a single bullet to kill the enemy.
- Surgeon: Kill an enemy by shooting only one single limb repeatedly.
- Fast Draw: Kill an enemy the moment you have them in your sights.
- SnapShot: Kill an airborne enemy the moment you have them in your sights.
- GunSlinger: Score two or more FAST DRAWs or SNAPSHOTs in a row.
- Enlightenment: While charged, shoot an enemy in the head with a flare and let it explode.
- Misfire: While charged, flare an enemy but kill him before it explodes.
- Fireball: While charged, shoot an enemy with a flare so it explodes and kills another enemy.
- FireWorks: While charged, explode an enemy who is 20 meters or higher in the air.
- FireFighter: While charged, ignite three or more enemies and kill them while they burn.
- Grenade Gag: Wrap a flail around the head of an enemy and explode it.
- Gang Bang: Kill two or more enemies with a single flail explosion.
- MineField: Kill an enemy by exploding a flail attached to a surface.
- Sadist: Wrap a flail around an enemy but kill him before it explodes.
- Meat Slicer: Slice an enemy in half while wrapping the flail around an object.
- Head Slicer: Decapitate an enemy after wrapping the flail around an object.
- Homie Missile: Use a flail-wrapped airborne enemy to kill another enemy.
- Smart Mine: Use a flail-wrapped standing enemy to kill an airborne enemy.
- Chain Reaction: While charged, slice two or more enemies in half using a flail Charge Shot.
- French Revolution: While charged, decapitate two or more enemies with a flail Charge Shot.
- Topless: Blast away the top half of an enemy.
- Legless: Blow the legs off an enemy.
- SplatterPunk: Kill a downed enemy by blasting him against the floor.
- Pump Action: Get an enemy airborne, then shotgun blast him into an enviromental hazard.
- Torpedo: Kill an enemy by shooting him while sliding.
- PileDriver: Get an enemy airborne, then smash him into a surface with the shotgun blast.
- Juggler: Blast an airborne enemy twice, then kill him before or on landing.
- Slugfest: Kill two or more enemies with one standard shot.
- Burn: While charged, vaporize two or more enemies with a single Charge Shot
- Acid Rain: While charged, vaporize two or more enemies in mid-air.
- Show Off: Kill an enemy from 10 meters without using the scope.
- Broken Wings: Kill a thumped enemy with a guided bullet.
- Accident: Shoot an enemy and have him die from hitting an enviromental hazard.
- Bluff: Kill an enemy who is not actually the chosen target of the bullet.
- Nut Cracker: Kill an enemy by guiding a bullet into his balls.
- HotShot: Kill a dodging enemy by targeting a weak spot like the head or throat.
- Premature: While charged, explode the bullet to kill the target before it hits him.
- Letter Bomb: While charged, explode two or more enemies using a single bullet.
- Shrapnel: While charged, explode two or more airborne enemies using a single bullet.
- Early Retirement: While charged, kill an enemy controlled with the charged bullet before it explodes.
- Direct Hit: Kill an enemy with a direct hit from the cannonball.
- Money Shot: Kill an enemy by launching a ball at them and exploding it before it hits anything.
- Boom: Kill two or more enemies with one cannonball.
- Carpet Bombing: Bounce a cannonball at least two times before killing an enemy with it
- Bully: Detonate a cannonball to kill an enemy just after knocking them over with it.
- Trick Shot: Kill an enemy with a cannonball bounced off a wall or obstacle.
- Lucky Shot: Kill an enemy with a cannonball that travelled over 100 metres without bouncing.
- Meat Fountain: Kill two or more airborne enemies with one cannonball.
- Kick of Doom: While charged, kill an enemy by kicking a cannonball.
- Sledgehammer: While charged, kill three or more enemies with one charged cannonball.
- Breakdance: Drill an enemy into the ground.
- Fan-Tastic: Drill an enemy into the ceiling.
- Root Canal: Inset a drill into an enemy's head.
- Twisted: Fire a drill into an enemy but have him die by other means.
- Mile High Club: Send an enemy into the sky.
- Air Strike: Impale a thumped enemy into a standing enemy.
- Shishkebab: Impale two or more enemies with a single drill.
- Wingmen: Impale two or more airborne enemies with a single drill.
- Stringer: While charged, suspend a drilled enemy mid-air, then kick him into another enemy.
- Drilldo: While charged, ram two or more enemies during a slide with the charged weapon.
- Pancake: In Act 1: Chapter 2, flatten an enemy with an environmental object.
- Sucker: In Act 2: Chapter 1, send an enemy into a fan blade.
- Kill Chapter O Chapter Watt: In Act 2: Chapter 2, send an enemy into an electric sign.
- Mass Extinction: In Act 2: Chapter 2, stomp an enemy with the Mechaton.
- Fish Food: In Act 3: Chapter 1, kick an enemy into standing water.
- Floater: In Act 3: Chapter 2, kick an enemy into flowing water under a bridge at the marina.
- Man Toast: In Act 3: Chapter 2, fry an enemy on a reactor in the dam.
- Grinder: In Act 3: Chapter 2, send an enemy into a water wheel at the dam.
- Halloween: In Act 4: Chapter 1, kick an enemy with a Nom on his head into an electrified object.
- Weed Killer: In Act 4: Chapter 2, defeat the Flytrap Boss.
- Ding Dong: In Act 4: Chapter 3, drop rubble from the trap doors on the ceiling onto an enemy in the collapsed building.
- Tenderizer: In Act 4: Chapter 3, use an elevator to kill an enemy.
- Steady Hand: In Act 5: Chapter 2, hit a Burnout's orange growth/weak spot to kill it.
- Minced Meat: In Act 5: Chapter 2, kill the Muta Chapter Burnout Boss.
- Dino Chapter Sore: In Act 5: Chapter 3, hit Hekaton's neck wound with the banshee's chaingun.
- Outburst: In Act 6: Chapter 1, knock an enemy into the gamma radiation storm.
- Forced: In Act 6: Chapter 3, send an enemy into an EM pulse barrier in the Ulysses generator.
- Grilled Meat: In Act 6: Chapter 3, defeat the second Muta Chapter Burnout Boss.
- Ejaculated: In Act 7: Chapter 2, hit the switch to eject enemies in the cargo hold.
- Das Boot: One player kicks an enemy and another player kills them with a kick.
- Tug-O-War: Tear apart an enemy with two Leashes.
- Double Penetration: Killed an enemy with help from a teammate.
- Heat Wave: While charged, two players use a PMC Charge Shot on an enemy at the same time (mini-Bosses only).
- Savior: Kill an enemy who is at close range attacking a teammate.
- Ground Chuck: Fling an enemy into the Grinder on the Power Plant level.
- Blood Bath: Toss an enemy into the Juicer on the Turbine level.
- Midnight Express: Kill an enemy by flinging them in the monorail's path on the Grand Central level.
- Make A Wish: Electrocute an enemy to death in the fountain on the Grand Central level.
- Meatspin: Propel an enemy into the revolving door on the Grand Central level.
- Flattery: Flatten an enemy with the elevators in the Grand Central level.
- Man Crush: Crush an enemy with the Smasher on the Junkyard level.
- Fish Chow: Send an enemy into the waterfall on the Junkyard level.
- Not In Kansas: Fling an enemy into the tornado on the Dead Rock level.
- Nom Nom Nom: Feed an enemy to the dinosaur skull on the Dead Rock level.
- Blood Fountain: Push an enemy into the river on the Waterworks level.
- Royal Flush: Flush an enemy down the water tubes on the Waterworks level
- Fail: Failed to complete a Blue Godbeam challenge.
- Burninating: Kill an enemy with a charged shotgun shot.
- Alley Oop: Finish an enemy off with a kick that another player has leashed.
- Yoink: Leash and kill an enemy a teammate has kicked or slid into.
- Barrels Of Fun: Use a flying barrel to kill an enemy a teammate has made airborne.
- Kaboom: Kill three or more enemies with one cannonball.
- Meat Waterfall: Kill three or more airborne enemies with one cannonball.
- Best Friends: Impale three or more enemies with a single drill.
- Adrenaline Rush: Have two teammates kill an enemy by kicking him into a surface.
Search the indicated locations to find all Electroflies:
Search the indicated locations to find all Newsbots:
After the opening sequence at the very first area on the ship, a door will malfunction with a semi-circular flashing red light. After a crewmate tries to fix it, three red lights will appear in a ring around a dot. This is the same error status of the Xbox 360's "red ring of death".Easy "Chop-Chopper" achievement
In Act 4: Chapter 2, about halfway through the chapter, after going down a large set of stairs, a banshee will appear, and Trishka will call it out for you. It will always appear from the same spot, and it is best to shoot as it is flying towards you. It is also possible to do it from the side. Note: You can also get this in "The Park" Echo mission to get the "Chop-Chopper" achievement.
In Act 4: Chapter 1, Trishka will tell you to make a path, and a timer with 15 seconds will appear at the top of the screen. Look near the top of the hill, and there will be large disco ball attached to the side of the building. Shoot the ball and the arm holding it to cause the ball to fall onto the street. If done within the 15 seconds, you will get the "Destroyer Of Worlds" achievement once the ball reaches the bottom of the hill.
In Act 2: Chapter 1, shortly after entering the disco, you will fight a mini-Boss once you get on the dance floor. Kill the mini-Boss, and then take his mini-gun, and kill the rest of the enemies while standing on the dance floor to get the "Disco Inferno" achievement.
At the end of Act 7: Chapter 1, a two minute timer will begin counting down. You must reach the gunship and kill all enemies on the way before the timer reaches zero to get the "I Might Be Late" achievement.
At the end of Act 7: Chapter 2, a timer will begin counting down. You must reach the escape capsule and kill all enemies on the way before the timer reaches zero to get the "Just One Last Thing" achievement.
Play the "Rooftops" level in Echo mode. Run into the first room with a flare equipped, drink the Nom Juice, and then shoot the flare at the ceiling. After it explodes, hold LB to use the Thumper and kill everyone in the room and get over 2,000 points.
In Act 4: Chapter 3, the building you are in will begin falling apart and a 30 second timer will appear at the top of the screen. You must follow the path made for you by falling debris, and kill the two enemies in this area to get the "No Man Left Behind" achievement.Easy "Om Nom Nom!" achievement
In Act 4: Chapter 2, you will be introduced to the plants that eat whatever is thrown at them. You are also introduced to the plants that have greenish spores and latch onto enemies. Leash a Nom Parasite, and then kick it into a flytrap to get the "Om Nom Nom!" achievement.Easy "Old School" achievement
Play "The Desert" level in Echo mode. Try just shooting enemies in the foot using small bursts from the PMC. Use the Leash to kill enemies more easily.
In Act 5: Chapter 3, you will be the gunner of a helicopter. You must safely get your team out of the area. Try focusing on shooting anything red on your screen. You will see explosions to confirm you are hitting the barrels. The barrel that is easiest to miss is the one located on the pad that you take off from, almost behind you.
At the beginning of Act 2: Chapter 1, immediately after you enter the disco, there will be two bottles of Nom Juice on the table to the right. Choose to either drink or destroy these, then reload the checkpoint. Repeat this until you get the "Space Pirate" and "Straight Edge" achievements.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Weed Killer (15 points): Tidy up the back yard.
- Minced Meat (15 points): Take out the Mall's biggest customer.
- Grilled Meat (15 points): Prepare a big meal using an improvised electric stove.
- Size Matters (15 points): Use your biggest weapon.
- Damsel in Distress (15 points): Rescue the princess.
- Destroyer of Worlds (15 points): Cause major destruction.
- Disco Inferno (10 points): Kill all enemies without leaving the dance floor in the city outskirts.
- Chop-Chopper (30 points): Kill the enemy inside the airborne helicopter in the park.
- Red Barrels (10 points): Explode all the red barrels on the rooftop while in a helicopter.
- Armed and dangerous (15 points): Grow as a person, experience betrayal. Again..
- Stowaway (15 points): Catch a ride.
- Pointless (10 points): Execute at least 10 Headshots before you find the first DropKit.
- All Bow To Heavy Metal (15 points): Big head, big headache.
- Blood Symphony (50 points): Complete the Campaign on Very Hard Difficulty.
- Major Malfunction (10 points): Destroy 50% of the Newsbots in the Single Player Campaign.
- Total Malfunction (20 points): Destroy all Newsbots in the Single Player Campaign.
- Destructive Beat (20 points): Complete the Campaign on Very Easy or Easy Difficulty.
- Violent Melody (30 points): Complete the Campaign on Normal Difficulty.
- Brutal Chorus (40 points): Complete the Campaign on Hard Difficulty.
- Straight Edge (10 points): Destroy at least 20 bottles of Nom Juice in the Single Player Campaign.
- Fits Like a Glove (15 points): Meet your new best friend.
- Patched Up (15 points): Receive a software update for your leash.
- Insecticide (10 points): Destroy 50% of the Electroflies in the Single Player Campaign.
- Pest Control (20 points): Destroy all Electroflies in the Single Player Campaign.
- Space Pirate (10 points): Drink at least 20 bottles of Nom Juice in the Single Player Campaign.
- Old School (15 points): Finish an Echo round without executing a single Skillshot.
- Enforcer (20 points): Get at least 15,000 points in one Echo round.
- Star struck (10 points): Get 3 Stars on 10 different Echoes.
- Bounty Hunter (20 points): Have a total of at least 75,000 points in Echoes Mode's total high score.
- Guerrilla Tactics (10 points): Execute at least 25 different Skillshots in one Echo round.
- Halfway There (15 points): Get at least 21 stars in Echoes Mode.
- Team Player (10 points): Complete 200 team challenges in your career in Anarchy mode.
- Final Echo (40 points): Achieve level 65 in Anarchy mode.
- Environment Master (20 points): Perform every Anarchy environmental Skillshot.
- Hoarder (40 points): Have a total of at least 150,000 points in Echoes Mode's total high score.
- Like A Boss (5 points): Defeat a miniboss in Anarchy mode.
- Anarchy Master (30 points): Achieve a score of at least 50,000 as a team in Anarchy mode.
- Supernova (40 points): Get 3 stars on each of the first 14 Echoes.
- Om Nom Nom! (10 points): Feed a flytrap with a Nom parasite.
- Wannabe (10 points): Perform 10 different Single Player Skillshots.
- Somebody (20 points): Perform 25% of the Single Player Skillshots.
- No Man Left Behind (20 points): Kill all enemies while escaping from the collapsed building.
- I might be late (20 points): Kill all enemies during the sprint to the jumpship.
- Just one last thing (20 points): Kill all enemies before you reach the escape capsule.
- Master of Disaster (40 points): Earn 2000 points or more at once.
- Remembrance (10 points): Play three different Echoes.
- Shooting Star (10 points): Get at least 1 star on each of the first 14 Echoes.
- Big Cheese (30 points): Perform 50% of the Single Player Skillshots.
- Celebrity (40 points): Perform 75% of the Single Player Skillshots.
- Golden Idol (50 points): Perform every Single Player Skillshot in the game.
The following achievements require the "Gun Sonata" bonus downloadable content:
- Last Blood (30 points): At the end of Guns of Stygia, kill all the enemies on the walkways before the explosions do.
- Hell Razor (25 points): Kill a Burnout using the helicopter that arrives in Crash Site.
- Heart Attack (40 points): Kill a Boss using the Hot Dog cart in the Hotel Elysium map.
- Bell End (10 points): Kill 5 enemies at the same time using "Dung" in the Villa map.
- Extinguisher (20 points): In the Sewer map, kill 5 enemies in one wave by setting them on fire then extinguishing them.
The following achievements require the "Blood Symphony" bonus downloadable content:
- Fast Track (25 points): On Mean Street, kill all the snipers on the rooftop before the DNA bomb explodes.
- Up-Lifting (20 points): On Monorail Factory, kill all enemies whilst riding the lift.
- Environmentalist (30 points): In the Rock Quarry map kill an enemy using a Mine Cart, Oven, Fan, Smasher and Lava Cart in one wave.
- Beat 'em down (40 points): Kill every enemy in a wave using only the Teleportation in the Ulysses map.
- Barber (10 points): Kill an enemy by thumping them into a helicopter in the Mini City map.