At the chapter selection screen, hold Back and press Right(2), Left(2), X(2) to unlock all levels and bonus content.Veteran interviews
Successfully complete the game to unlock interviews with veterans Gordon Boulton, Sgt. John D. "Bud" Hawk, and Sgt. Stan Markut.Move friendlies
To move your friendlies, use ADS and aim at them, then press Fire. Do not worry as you cannot shoot at a friendly. Your friendly should move from his location. This is useful when you are trying to enter an area blocked by a friendly.Easy completion of Night Drop mission
When you meet up with the French rebels you will have a choice to go left to the Flak 88s or go through the house to the right. Go left to the guns, then kill all the Nazis around the gun and in the ditch leading to the next gun. Then, blow up the 88 and move on to the rest of the guns. After you blow up all the guns you will reach the house you would have if you went right. When you go in the house you must defeat a Nazi that is standing there waiting for you. Kill all the enemies in the house and fall through the burning floor. You will see your allies there waiting for you.Good gun in The Island mission
In the second mission, "The Island", there will be a man under the second bridge with a FG42 scoped. That gun will get more ammunition every time you kill someone. The gun starts with 96 ammo remaining and you can kill about 150 people with it (not including melee). After completing that mission you will have the gun on the third mission, but you must save the gun through the third mission to get it in the fourth mission and so on.Scoped FG42 in The Mace mission
When you get to the part where you must keep the Nazis from the trenches, do not listen to the men. Go to the right and follow the path to find an FG42 scoped leaning on a crate.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Basic Training (5 points): Complete the basic training in the beginning of Saint Lo.5
- American Infantryman (20 points): Complete two missions as an American soldier.
- British Commando (20 points): Complete two missions as a British soldier.
- Canadian Highlander (10 points): Complete two missions as a Canadian soldier.
- Polish Tanker (15 points): Complete two missions as a Polish soldier.
- Won the War (80 points): Complete the single player campaign on any difficulty setting.
- Hot Potato (25 points): Pick up and return 5 live grenades.
- Rifleman (15 points): Complete a mission by firing only bolt action rifles. Melee attacks don't count.
- Assault Trooper (15 points): Complete a mission by firing only assault rifles. Melee attacks don't count.
- Battlefield Scavenger (15 points): Complete a mission by firing only German weapons. Melee attacks don't count.
- Still Ticking (30 points): Complete a mission without dying or using checkpoints.
- Allergic to Bullets (25 points): Avoid getting hit more than 30 times during a mission.
- Conservationist (20 points): Complete a mission using less than 300 rounds of ammunition.
- Close Quarter Combatant (100 points): Complete a mission without firing a round. Player can make use of melee attacks and hand grenades.
- Grizzled Veteran (150 points): Complete the Single Player Campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Supply Officer (15 points): Supply ammunition to at least 20 friendly soldiers in a single ranked multiplayer match.
- Doc (30 points): Revive 10 of your teammates in a ranked multiplayer match without getting a teamkill.
- A War Hero (30 points): Capture the final objective in the game mode War. Must be a ranked multiplayer match.
- Victory Medal (30 points): Be the player with the highest score and on the winning team in a ranked multiplayer match.
- Lieutenant (20 points): Receive 200 total points in ranked multiplayer matches.
- Captain (40 points): Receive 2,000 total points in ranked multiplayer matches.
- Major (60 points): Receive 8,000 total points in ranked multiplayer matches.
- Colonel (80 points): Receive 20,000 total points in ranked multiplayer matches.
- General (120 points): Receive 40,000 total points in ranked multiplayer matches.
Additionally, there are two secret achievements:
- Purple Heart: For perseverance despite grievous injuries.
- Big Air - EXTREME! (25 points): Find a big jump and catch some air.