When you first start, make a spiked bat (bat and box of nails) and the I.E.D. (propane tank and box of nails). Run outside, and use the I.E.D. on the zombies in front of the gas station until it breaks. Then, unlock Bob's hunting shop, and take both shotguns. Run to the hardware store while killing zombies with the spiked bat. Get two pitchforks, and go next door to the construction table. Make a boomstick (shotgun and pitchfork). Kill every visible zombie with the boomstick, earning 200 PP for each kill. This can kill multiple zombies, earning more PP. When the first one breaks, make a second one, and kill more zombies. After they both break, go back to the safe house, and repeat the process as many times as desired.Easy money
Put $100 in the slot machines with a cow on it or a pile of money in front of it in the casino. You will always win the first five times and get a total of $1,500. You can then smash the slot machines afterwards. -From: Justin Schildwachter
Break casino slot machines and ATMs. They can be found in the casino, theater, and diner.Item locations
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding item:
Battery: In an alleyway to the left of the street after the buildings. Stop just before the Quarantine Zone. You will have to zigzag your way down the long alleyway. The battery is at the end on top of the dumpster.
Chainsaw: In Big Buck's hardware store.
Construction hat: On the roof across from the second floor hotel entrance in the alleyway. Jump on the dumpster in the corner of the alley near the metal stairs on the side of the building. Turn and face the stairs, then walk forward until it looks like you are going to fall. Jump, then quickly tap A just before you would miss the stairs, and Chuck will grab them. Climb to the top. Note: The shed key is inside the building. Hop over the railing at the top of the stairs, and you will be standing on an air conditioning unit. Look over at the building across the alley to the right of you. You will see an air conditioning unit sticking out in front you. Walk to the edge, then quickly jump (tap A), and Chuck will grab it. A handgun is also located there. Climb on top of the building, and in the right corner by the street is the construction hat.
Paddle: On the side of the sheriff station near the small park area.
Sniper rifle: Go to the back of the gas station, where the food and supplies are located. Enter the back room, and climb up the ladder. Then, walk towards the back of the roof, near two large air conditioner units. The sniper rifle is by the one on the right, closest to you. It has twenty shots.
Spray paint: On the roof of the safehouse, on the air conditioning unit.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ending:
- Ending A: Give Katey the Zombrex, collect all bike parts, and leave.
- Ending B: Collect all bike parts, give Katey the Zombrex, and leave.
- Ending C: Get caught by the military away from Katey.
- Ending D: Get caught by the military on your bike.
- Ending E: Give Katey the Zombrex but fail to get all bike parts.
- Ending F: Forget to give Katey the Zombrex.
- Ending F (alternate): Forget to give Katey the Zombrex while near her.
The following combo cards are available. Combine the indicated items to create the corresponding weapon:
- Air Horn: Purple spray paint + Pylon (traffic cone)
- Beer Hat: Beer + Construction hat
- Boomstick: Shotgun + Pitchfork
- Drill Bucket: Bucket + Power drill
- Electric Rake: Battery + Metal rake
- I.E.D.: Propane tank + Box of nails
- Molotov Cocktail: Whiskey + Newspaper
- Paddle Saw: Boat paddle + Chainsaw (only one chainsaw is needed, but when assembled it will have a chainsaw on both ends)
- Spiked Bat: Bat + Box of nails
Mix the indicated ingredients to create a juice with the corresponding effect:
- Nectar: Onion Rings + OJ
- Quickstep (increases movement speed): Bacon + Pie
- Repulse (causes zombies to lose Aggro): Bacon + Chili
- Repulse: Chili + Onion Rings
- Repulse: Chili + Pie
- Spitfire (you spit fire if you have no weapons in your inventory): Bacon + Onion Rings
- Spitfire: Bacon + OJ
- Spitfire: Chili + OJ
- Untouchable (invincibility): Bacon + Milk
- Untouchable: Chili + Milk
- Untouchable: Onion Rings + Milk
- Untouchable: Onion Rings + Pie
- Untouchable: Pie + OJ
- Untouchable: OJ + Milk
- Zombait (increases Aggro): Pie + Milk
-From: FroodEasy "Zombie Exterminator" achievement
Find the Zombrex in the back of the ambulance. You will get a cart with half of a bike. Push it out and back to the safe house. After the cutscene, instead of bringing that cart directly back, keep pushing it around into large groups of zombies. The cart never brakes and a few hits will kills almost every zombie (except for SoldierZom). Note: Start at about 8 a.m. and stop around 1 p.m. for the best results.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Still Creek Savior (20 points): Save all the survivors in Still Creek.
- We Ride To Fortune City! (20 points): Escape Still Creek with Katey.
- Chop Shop (20 points): Defeat Jed the Mechanic.
- Zombie Hunter (10 points): Kill 100 zombies.
- Zombie Exterminator (20 points): Kill 1,000 zombies.
- Small Town, Deep Pockets (20 points): Spend $100,000 in the pawnshop.
- Part Way There (10 points): Find and return a bike part.
- Ready to Ride (20 points): Rebuild the bike.
- A Taste of Things to Come (10 points): Build a combo weapon.
- A bigger taste... (20 points): Build all available combo weapons.
- Locksmith (20 points): Unlock all the doors in Still Creek.
- Clueless No More (10 points): Purchase a clue from Dick, the pawnshop owner.