Go to the inventory screen and equip any Scroll that you have multiple copies of (for example, five Superior Convalescence). Once the Scrolls have been equipped, press A again while still in the inventory screen. Then, drop the item you want to duplicate (for example, Grand Soul Gem). You will now have the same number of that item as you do Scrolls. Note: You must have less items than Scrolls or this trick will not work.Permanent enchantment
Duplicate the item you want to permanently enchant yourself with. You must have two of them. Equip one of the items, then proceed with the normal duplication trick, but drop the unequipped item and you will notice that both of them drop. You will not be able to re-equip that item again, but the effect it granted will now be permanent.Evidence chest
At the southern most point of the Shivering Isles, south of Madgod's Beet, is a cave called Corpserot Prison. Inside at the very beginning of the cave is the Evidence chest. It is in both Mania and Dementia. Note: On your map, Corpserot Prison is called Corpserot Passage.Death Decree
Somewhere near Dunroot Burrow upon a hilltop are a couple slabs of stone. On those slabs of stone is a dead person, with a Potion Of Nighteye nearby, some skeletons, and a note. The note is called "Death Decree". Pick it up and read it. It says that a man named "Robert Wisnewski" was sentenced to death by Sheogorath. Robert Wisnewski is on the Bethesda staff list. The reason for his death sentence was for trying to grow a beard (in which you cannot have a beard except for Sheogorath in Elder Scrolls).Unfinished NPC
In Knotbone Chamber (just north of the Gates Of Madness, outside the fringe), there is a man named Thaelius. Thaelius has no dialogue. When you talk to him, the only text that appears is "NO DIALOGUE". He is just a regular NPC in every other way, however. He has a journal in his possession talking about his alchemical exploits, and how they drove his girlfriend away from him.The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind reference
In Bliss, there is an Argonian named Big Head. Big Head's quest is to find The Fork of Horripilation. In The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, there is an Argonian that lives on the island farthest to the northwest of the Sheograth Region. In Morrowind, sitting on Big Head's table is The Fork Of Horripilation.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Aspirant, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Aspirant Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Citizen, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Citizen Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Defender, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Defender of the Realm Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Duke Dementia, Shivering Isles (30 points): Reach Duke of Dementia Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Duke Mania, Shivering Isles (30 points): Reach Duke of Mania Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Honored Madman, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Honored Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Madgod, Shivering Isles (50 points): Stop the Greymarch.
- Madman, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Regent, Shivering Isles (20 points): Reach Regent Rank in the Court of Madness.
- Tourist, Shivering Isles (20 points): Enter the Shivering Isles.