Once the Leaky Cauldron hub area is unlocked, enter Wiseacres Wizarding Supplies in Diagon Alley before starting actual game play. Go upstairs, talk to the vendor, and enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|Character Token Detector||HA79V8|
|Gold Brick Detector||84QNQN|
|Hogwarts Crest Detector||TTMC6D|
|Red Brick Detector||7AD7HE|
|Gold Brick 1||QE4VC7|
|Gold Brick 2||FY8H97|
|Gold Brick 3||3MQT4P|
|Gold Brick 4||PQPM7Z|
|Gold Brick 5||ZY2CPA|
|Gold Brick 6||3GMTP6|
|Gold Brick 7||XY6VYZ|
|Gold Brick 8||TUNC4W|
|Gold Brick 9||EJ42Q6|
|Gold Brick 10||GFJCV9|
|Gold Brick 11||DZCY6G|
Go to the Leaky Cauldron after you have learned Reducto, and destroy the piece by the stairs (it will flash blue). Jump down, and you will be in a room with four areas dedicated to each year. You must collect all Gold Bricks for each level to build whatever it makes. -From: Ashley PughEasy Ghost Studs
Enable the "Ghost Stud" extra option. When Nearly Headless Nick is floating and not moving, stand underneath him to keep getting Ghost Studs.Destroying red sparkling objects
To destroy objects with red sparkles around them, you must use Dark Magic. In order to use Dark Magic, you need to use the Polyjuice Potion or an evil character (for example, Barty Crouch Jr., Lord Voldemort, or Tom Riddle) in Freeplay mode. An evil characters' Wingardium Leviosa spell is changed to the Crucio Curse and can destroy the red sparkling objects.Ron Weasley with red hair
Successfully complete the first two levels, then go to the wizard town through the Leaky Cauldron. Enter the last shop on the left (before the bank), buy the "Multicorfors" spell, and cast it on Ron Weasley. Although he will shake his head as if the spell has worn off, his hair will remain red.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Junior (50 points): Complete Year One Story Levels.
- Senior (50 points): Complete Year Two Story Levels.
- Prefect (50 points): Complete Year Three Story Levels.
- Head Boy (50 points): Complete Year Four Story Levels.
- Teacher's pet (70 points): Complete All Story Lessons (Single Player Only).
- Story Complete! (70 points): Complete the Story Levels in all four years.
- Crest Collector (30 points): Collect all of the house crests in Year 1 (Single Player Only).
- Crest Fanatic (30 points): Collect all of the house crests in Year 2 (Single Player Only).
- Ultra Collector (30 points): Collect all of the house crests in Year 3 (Single Player Only).
- The Ultimate Collector (30 points): Collect all of the house crests in Year 4 (Single Player Only).
- Power Up! (45 points): Collect all of the Red Bricks (Single Player Only).
- The Bonus Level is Yours (70 points): Collect all of the Gold Bricks (Single Player Only).
- Student Rescue (45 points): Rescue all students in peril (Single Player Only).
- Stud Magnet (30 points): Get True Wizard in every level (Single Player Only).
- You're the Best (70 points): Complete the game to 100% (Single Player Only).
- Dark Wizards (10 points): Buy every version of Voldemort (Quirrell/Tom Riddle/Voldemort) (Single Player Only).
- Quidditch Team (10 points): Buy the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team from Book One (Single Player Only).
- Back in Time (10 points): Use the Time-Turner.
- Building Blocks (30 points): Complete all the LEGO Builder tutorial levels (Single Player Only).
- Good Dog (10 points): Defeat 20 enemies with Fang.
- Wonderful Weasleys (10 points): Buy the entire Weasley family (Single Player Only).
- Quirrell Quandary (15 points): Defeat Quirrell in the Quirrell boss fight, using Voldemort.
- Multiplier (10 points): Collect 10 million studs in one level (Single Player Only).
- Arachnophobic (10 points): Defeat 20 spiders with Ron.
- Chilled out (10 points): Freeze 20 characters using Glacius.
- Boo! (10 points): Scare 20 students using a ghost character.
- Animagus (10 points): Unlock all Animagi (Single Player Only).
- Defeating the Object (15 points): Defeat the mountain troll, using Quirrell.
- Watch Out! (15 points): Knock over ten characters using a ride-able object.
- Solid Snape (15 points): Hide in a barrel as Snape.
- Role Reversal (15 points): Defeat Harry (as Voldemort), in the Graveyard.
- Quiet Please! (15 points): Turn the sound and music down to 0 in the options menu whilst in the library .
- Muggle Trouble (15 points): Defeat 10 enemies with a Muggle character.
- Lumos Solem (15 points): Destroy 50 Devil's Snare plants.
- Quick Quidditch (15 points): Complete the Quidditch level within five minutes.
- Ghostly Treasure (15 points): Collect 500 ghost studs.