While playing the game, press Down, X, click Right Analog-stick, press Right to display the cheat menu. It contains the following options: God Mode, Give All, All Weapons, All Inventory, All Keys, Show Map, Show FPS, Level Select, and No Clip. Note: Enabling codes will disable the Playback feature.Easier final Boss
If you have a jet pack, fly up and destroy the beer blimp. Guns and health will scatter on the ground, allowing the final Boss to be killed easier. Note: One of the best weapons to use against it is the Devastater.Tier Drops level in Shrapnel City
There is a tenth level in Shrapnel City called Tier Drops. To get there, go to the movie level, and go to the stage with the NASA sign and the body parts with a telescope. Kill the alien with the chain gun, and press [Use] on the sign. A door should appear with the caution sign that ends the level. Note: Do not go to the stage with the ship or this will not work.Secret level in Shrapnel City
Go to the Hotel Hell level, then go to the fountain by the pool. Step through the waterfall, then go behind a bush. You will see a radioactive waste sign like the ones that mark the end of a level, except it is gray. It will take you to the secret Freeway level.Easy "Alien Maggots Are Gonna Pay" achievement
Play Episode 1: Mission 1 - "Hollywood Holocaust" on the easiest difficulty. From the start of the mission, fall down the ventilation shaft, and run directly to the alley behind the movie theater. Use the pig cops as platforms to jump onto the small lip running along the wall. From there, go to the bridge. Once on the bridge, run past the pig cop and end the level to get the "Alien Maggots Are Gonna Pay" achievement.Easy "Oomph, Uugh, Where Is It?" achievement
This achievement can be earned through normal progression, but you can grind by repeating the same mission multiple times. The achievement counts secrets found across all playthroughs rather than the number of unique secrets discovered.Easy "Shake It Baby" achievement
The first time that this can be done is during Episode 1: Mission 2 - "Red Light District". Enter the strip club, walk up to a stripper, and press [Interact] to get the "Shake It Baby" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Piece of Cake (80 points): Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty.
- Let's Rock (80 points): Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty.
- Come Get Some (80 points): Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty.
- Damn, I'm Good (80 points): Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty.
- I'm Back, Baby (80 points): Complete "Alien World Order" on any difficulty.
- Duke's Mighty Foot (40 points): Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.
- It Happens (15 points): Step in a pile of excrement.
- Shake It, Baby (15 points): Tip an exotic dancer.
- Oomph, Uugh, Where Is It? (40 points): Find 70 secret areas.
- Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay (40 points): Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.
- Invaders Must Die! (40 points): Kill 1000 enemies.
- Take No Prisoners (40 points): Kill every enemy on a level.
- Cheating! (15 points): Use a cheat code.
- All Too Easy (15 points): Find a secret area.
- I Never Inhaled (15 points): Use the hookah in High Times.
- See, I'm Tough Too! (60 points): Finish any level on "Damn, I'm Good" difficulty.
- I Never Knew This Was Here (15 points): Finish a secret level.
- That's What She Said (15 points): Listen to Developer Commentary (Use at least one trigger).
- Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em (15 points): Use the Incinerator
- Roast 'Em (40 points): Burn 50 bad guys to death.
- Buzz Off (15 points): Kill a Firefly Trooper while it's flying small.
- More Than 2 Weapons At Once? (40 points): Carry all weapons with ammo at once.
- Nukem All (40 points): Kill 5 bad guys with one shot.
- Rage Engage (40 points): Kill 10 bad guys in 10 seconds while on steroids.
Additionally, there are three secret achievements:
- Doomed Marine (15 points): Find the Doomguy in the Level "Death Row"
- Duke, Use the Force! (15 points): Find Luke in the Level "Lunar Reactor"
- Why So Serious!?! (15 points): Find Sam in "Mirage Barrage".