After the second popstar mission, Amanda will appear outside your apartment. Take her on a brief tour of the city (Bam Bam Club and the Temple), ending at the martial arts dojo. Complete the training exercise to finish the mission. You will then be able to call her for a proper date. Successfully complete the date with Amanda (where you take photos of her) to have unclaimed Health Shrines appear on the mini-map. For every five health shrines you collect, your max hit points will be increased by 10%.Jade Statues appear on mini-map
You will meet Tiffany during the "Bam Bam Club" mission. Successfully complete the mission to get her number. Then, call her in the afternoon or evening. Sing a song once you meet her at the Bam Bam Club. Score 90% or higher on the song to complete the mission and have unclaimed Jade Statues appear on the mini-map.Lockboxes appear on mini-map
You will meet Ilyana during the "Important Visitor" mission. You will have access to the mission once you reach 70% game completion. Call her after completing the "Important Visitor" mission. She will challenge you to a race. Beat her in the race to complete the mission and have Lockboxes appear on the mini-map.Spy Cameras appear on mini-map
You will meet Not Ping during the "Listening In" mission. After the "A Big Betrayal" mission, she will call you and take you to an area to hack a camera. Hack the camera to complete the mission and have Spy Cameras appear on the mini-map.Easy hacking
Start the hack with 9, 8, 7, 6. Then, move any yellow numbers to a new slot, and replace the red numbers with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Keep repeating this until you have completed the hack.
Once you are able to bet in cockfights, go to the arena on the far left of the map. Most of the cockfight arenas have a betting cap, but the one on the far left does not. Save the game immediately before talking to the NPC at the front of the arena. Then, place a bet for the maximum amount of money you have available. If you do not win, simply load your saved game and try again. Repeat this as many times as desired.Health Shrine locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 50 Health Shrines:
Search the indicated locations to find all 11 Jade Statues. Jade Statues unlock melee combos, which are important in brawls and street fights as the game progresses. Jade Statues are tricky to find, and most are in areas that are locked when you start the game. Thus, before you can find most statues, you will first need to unlock that area by progressing through the game. Once you have found a Jade Statue, return to your former martial arts teacher, located in the North Point. As a reward for returning this statue to him, you can choose one of the combos available in the "Melee" training menu and learn it by attending the class. To learn the combo technique completely, you will be required to perform the combo three times, and then you must defeat a set number of opponents, with or without using that combo. When the lesson ends, you will have access to the new combo technique in your list of techniques.
Jade Statue #1: It is on the boat where you observe the drug deal between the popstar and supplier.
Jade Statue #2: It is on the second floor of Club Bam Bam. The statue is on the bar counter near the manager's office. You will not be able access the area until Winston asks you to make an example out of the club's manager.
Jade Statue #3: During the cutscene where Wei is blamed of being a rat working for HKPD (Water Street Gang's Accusations), you will be able to see a statue on one of the kitchen counters. You can also come back to this territory later in the game to pick it up.
Jade Statue #4: The "Bride To Be" mission will direct you to the temple that has this statue. However, if you have completed "Tiffany's Song", you can get in the temple where the statue is placed on the central altar.
Jade Statue #5: It is in the waiting area of the central hospital. You can go in there and grab the statue at any time since the hospital is always open.
Jade Statue #6: It is in a Bridal Shop. It is the same shop where you drove Peggy to in the "Bride To Be" mission.
Jade Statue #7: At the K-bar in Soho, you can find the statue on one of the bars inside.
Jade Statue #8: Go to the main hall leading into the greater cemetery near the Kennedy Town. It is on one of the seats in the viewing area entrance point.
Jade Statue #9: You can get this statue after you reach the gambling den on the northern coast of Central. The statue is inside the den, but you will not be able to access it until you complete the "Riffraff Disposal" mission for the doorman. This mission will not be accessible until you have completed the "Bride To Be" main story mission.
Jade Statue #10: This statue is impossible to miss, as you will have it while completing the "Bad Luck" main story mission in Act 3. Look for the statue in a display case in Chin Tsao's Mansion.
Jade Statue #11: It is in Vivienne Wu's apartment. The statue is on a table inside the dining room.
Search the indicated locations to find all 100 Lockboxes:
Aberdeen, Kennedy Town, and Western Area
Search the indicated locations to find all 26 Spy Cameras:
Early in the game, you will reach the “Club Bam Bam” mission. Inside the club, you will fight several goons in a room lit with aquariums. Grapple one of the enemies, and drag them to an aquarium to initiate an environment kill with the aquarium. Once the aquarium is smashed, a fish will drop out. Pick up the fish using RB, and use a heavy attack to instantly kill an enemy with it and get the "A Slap In The Face" achievement. Note: If you happen to miss with the fish, you will need to grab another fish; there are two aquariums in this first area.Easy "Infowlable" achievement
Once you are able to bet in cockfights, go to the arena on the far left of the map. Most of the cockfight arenas have a betting cap, but the one on the far left does not. Save the game immediately before talking to the NPC at the front of the arena. Then, place a bet for $50,000. If you do not win, simply load your saved game and try again. Repeat this as many times as desired. Once you win, you will get the "Infowlable" achievement.Easy "Sharpshooter" achievement
When you have a gun and car, start driving, and initiate a police chase (try crashing into a cop's car). Once the chase begins, wait for a good time to lean out and fire. Then, press LB to lean out the side of your car and aim your gun. This will make time slow down, giving you more time to line up your shots. Shoot the tires to get the "Sharpshooter" achievement. Note: Making quick turns or circling around a cop's car will expose their tires better and give you a more clear shot.
While on foot, start a fight with a cop on the street. Knock him out using some attacks, and pick up the gun he drops. Once cops start arriving, grab some cover, and quickly shoot out the tires on one of the oncoming cop cars to get the "Sharpshooter" achievement. If this is not done quickly, the cops will kill you before you can shoot out their tires. Note: You must shoot the cop car's tires while it is driving; it does not count towards the achievement if the car is parked.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- In With the Gang (5 points): Completed Night Market Chase.
- That'll Show 'em (20 points): Completed Payback.
- A Big Betrayal (35 points): Completed Dockyard Heist.
- Big Smiles All Around (50 points): Completed Big Smile Lee.
- Minor Face (5 points): Achieved Face Level 2.
- Gaining Face (25 points): Achieved Face Level 5.
- Great Face (50 points): Achieved Face Level 10.
- Fashion Statement (10 points): Changed all your clothes in your wardrobe or a clothing store.
- Stuntman (5 points): Successfully performed an action hijack.
- A Slap in the Face (10 points): Killed someone with a fish.
- Take A Bite Out Of Crime (10 points): Completed a Case.
- Man Around Town (20 points): Visited Aberdeen, Central, Kennedy Town and North Point.
- Foodie (10 points): Tried 10 different foods or drinks.
- Environmentalist (15 points): Performed 5 unique environmental kills.
- Gadgetman (20 points): Picked a lock, planted a bug, traced a phone, cracked a safe, and took over a spy camera.
- Safe Driver (20 points): Cruised for 2 minutes over 60 Km/h without damaging your car.
- Gun Nut (15 points): Used 10 different firearms to defeat enemies.
- Whatever's Handy (15 points): Used 10 different melee weapons to defeat enemies.
- Tourist (10 points): Won a bet on a cockfight.
- Infowlable (15 points): Won 50,000 on a single cockfight.
- Kleptomaniac (15 points): Hijacked 5 trucks and collected their cargo.
- Sharpshooter (25 points): Shot out a cop's tires while fleeing in a police chase.
- Case Closed (30 points): Completed all cases.
- Mr. Nice Guy (30 points): Completed all Favors.
- Event Driven (20 points): Completed half of the open world events.
- Event Planner (15 points): Completed all of the open world Events.
- Martial Law (15 points): Defeated all 4 Martial Arts Clubs
- Wei of the Road (15 points): Completed all Street Races.
- Ultimate Fighter (15 points): Unlocked ten Triad Upgrades.
- Super Cop (15 points): Unlocked ten Cop Upgrades.
- North Point Scavenger (20 points): Unlocked every lockbox in North Point.
- Central Scavenger (20 points): Unlocked every lockbox in Central.
- West End Scavenger (20 points): Unlocked every lockbox in Kennedy Town and Aberdeen.
- Bounty Hunter (20 points): Completed all of Roland's Jobs.
- Karaoke Superstar (10 points): Achieved 90% and above for all songs at the Karaoke Bars in HK.
- Hong Kong Super Hacker (15 points): Hacked every Security Camera in the game.
- Fashion Victim (15 points): Purchased all clothing.
- Spiritual Healing (15 points): Prayed at all of the Health Shrines.
- Auto Enthusiast (10 points): Purchased all vehicles.
- Slight Silver (5 points): Achieved 5 Silver Stat Awards.
- Substantial Silver (15 points): Achieved 15 Silver Stat Awards.
- Solid Silver (35 points): Achieved 30 Silver Stat Awards.
- Strike Gold (5 points): Achieved 1 Gold Stat Award.
- Gold Rush (10 points): Achieved 5 Gold Stat Awards.
- Golden Touch (30 points): Achieved 15 Gold Stat Awards.
- Pure Gold (60 points): Achieved 30 Gold Stat Awards.
- Rookie (10 points): Completed 10% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Officer (15 points): Completed 25% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Detective (35 points): Completed 50% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Chief Inspector (75 points): Completed 100% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Pet Cemetery (15 points): Sent Dogeyes, Ratface and Ponytail back to Hell.
- I Can Haz Banishment (50 points): Banished Smiley Cat.
- Ghosts and Stuff (20 points): Completed all secondary content of Nightmare in North Point.
- Cursed Gold (15 points): Achieved 5 Gold Awards.
- Hell Money (25 points): Found all the money shrines.
- Bomb Squad (15 points): Completed End of the World.
- Cult Master (50 points): Defeated the cultists.
- Hong Kong's Finest (20 points): Completed all secondary content of Year of the Snake.
- Goodie Monster (15 points): Found all the Evidence Collectibles.