Grand Theft Auto 5 Easy “A Lot Of Cheddar” achievement
After completing the story, you should have approximately $20 million available. Open the internet browser, go to the “Money And Services” tab, and open the LCN stock exchange website. Then, invest all your money in stocks, and immediately sell them. You will not lose any money if you sell the stocks quick enough. Keep repeating this until you get the “A Lot Of Cheddar” achievement. Note: You can also do this earlier in the game with less money, but it will take longer. To view how much money you have already spent, go to “Cash” in the statistics of the pause menu.
Easy “All’s Fare In Love And War” achievement
Purchase the Downtown Cab Co. with Franklin. Wait for the manager to call you. He will ask you to complete a “special fare” for someone who specifically requested Franklin for the job. Successfully complete that special fare mission to get the “All’s Fare In Love And War” achievement.
Easy “Altruist Acolyte” achievement
Note: It is possible to not get the “Altruist Acolyte” achievement if you deliver all people from random events to their target destination instead of the Altruist Cult. Only Trevor can deliver people to the Altruist Cult. It will not work with the other two characters. You will have multiple chances to get this achievement. It can be obtained during any of the four random hitchhiker events. These events will occasionally show up as a blue dot on your mini-map when they are nearby. One hitchhiker can be found on the street at the southern foot of Mount Chiliad. The random events do not always show up, but have fixed locations. If you cannot find the hitchhiker, simply drive in another direction for a quarter mile, and then go back to the location. The event will eventually spawn if you keep doing this. Drive to the blue dot on the map, and wait until the hitchhiker gets into your car. Instead of going to the target destination, drive to the Altruist Cult. It is marked with a large “A” on your map, on the west side of Mount Chiliad. This symbol will only show up once the hitchhiker is in the car. Deliver the person to the cannibals of the cult to get the “Altruist Acolyte” achievement and some money.
Easy “Clean Sweep” achievement
Gang attacks can be encountered while free roaming in GTA Online . They are marked with a large red circle on the mini-map. There are several that can be completed. Start a gang attack at one of those locations, and kill ten of the attackers without dying to get the “Clean Sweep” achievement.
Easy “Close Shave” achievement
Go to the flight school and start the “Loop The Loop” challenge with any character that has it unlocked. Once you hit the first checkpoint, you can fly freely around the map. If you die, the game will resume in the challenge, without the need to get another plane or load a quicksave.
Easy “Kifflom!” achievement
Note: This can only be done while playing as Michael. The Epsilon quest line is the most time consuming in GTA V . It becomes available as soon as you unlock Michael as a playable character. Follow the step-by-step walkthrough below to learn how to trigger the missions. You will also need to have at least $90,500 with Michael. Certain donations have to be made, and an expensive outfit has to be bought. However, completing all of “The Truth” Epsilon missions can earn you up to $2,100,000. In the last quest, you have the opportunity to earn $2.1 million and a gold medal. If you are specifically looking for the five Epsilon vehicle locations (as these are the hardest part of the quest line), go to 2:31 in the video below. All of these vehicles have fixed spawn points. They will spawn at the shown points every time.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, go to the Epsilon website at “epsilonprogram.com”, and complete the evaluation.
- Step 2: Once a question mark appears in Raton Canyon after a while, go there.
- Step 3: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $500 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 4: The Epsilon symbol will appear on the world map after some time. Go back to your house, and save the game a couple of times until the symbol shows up on the world map. Then, go there.
- Step 5: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $5,000 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 6: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 7-1: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (1. Declasse Tornado).
- Step 7-2: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (2. Pegassi Vacca).
- Step 7-3: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (3. Benefactor Surano).
- Step 7-4: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (4. Enus Super Diamond).
- Step 7-5: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (5. Dinka Double-T).
- Step 8: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 9: Successfully complete the mission.
- Step 10: Donate $10,000 to the Epsilon website.
- Step 11: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 12: After the cutscene, you will get another e-mail. Open the attached link, and buy the robes for $25,000 from the Epsilon website.
- Step 13: After the robes are delivered (takes one day), get them from Michaels closet. You need to wear them for 10 cumulative days. Keep going to sleep until 10 days have passed.
- Step 14: After wearing the robes for 10 days, go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 15: Successfully complete the mission.
- Step 16: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 17: Wander five miles through the desert wearing the Epsilon robes. After that, you will get a call. Answer it.
- Step 18: Go to the final Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.
- Step 19: Successfully complete the mission. To get $2,100,000 and a gold medal, you must kill everyone and escape with your vehicle.
Easy “Location Scout” achievement (“Rockstar Editor” DLC)
Start Director mode from single player, and choose any actor. Go to the “Location” option, and visit each of the following locations to get the “Location Scout” achievement. Note: The two user locations will not qualify.
- LS international Airport
- LS Downtown
- Del Perro Pier
- Vinewood Hills
- Wind Farms
- Sandy Shores
- Stab City
- Fort Zancudo
- Cable Car
- Paleto Bay
- The Lighthouse
- Richards Majestic Studio
- Golf Club
- Altruist Camp
- Power Station
- Saw Mill
- Quarry Pit
- Storm Drain
- Radio Telescope Array
- Mt. Gordo
Easy “Los Santos Customs” achievement
First, successfully complete the “Father/Son” story mission to unlock Los Santos Customs (car repair shop). You will also need quite a bit of money to fully upgrade a vehicle. Additionally, not all vehicles can be modified. Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, and go to “southernsanandreassuperautos.com”. Buy the Weeny Issi for $18,000, and retrieve it from your garage. Then, go to Los Santos Customs, and buy the following upgrades:
- 1. Armor – Armor Upgrade 20%
- 2. Brakes – Street Brakes
- 3. Brakes – Sport Brakes
- 4. Bumpers – Custom Front Splitter
- 5. Bumpers – Custom Rear Bumper
- 6. Engine – EMS Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- 7. Exhaust – Dual Exit Exhaust
- 8. Hood – Vented Hood
- 9. Horn – Truck Horn
- 10. Lights – Xenon Lights
- 11. Plate – Blue on White 2 (buy what you do not have)
- 12. Respray – Primary Color – Chrome
- 13. Repsray – Secondary Color – Chrome
- 14. Skirts – Custom Skirts
- 15. Suspension – Lowered Suspension
- 16. Transmission – Street Transmission
- 17. Turbo – Turbo Tuning
- 18. Wheels – Wheel Type – SUV – Benefactor
- 19. Wheels – Wheel Color – Black
- 20. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Custome Tires
- 21. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Bulletproof Tires
- 22. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Black Tire Smoke
- 23. Windows – Light Smoke
Once you have all of those items, leave the shop to get the “Los Santos Customs” achievement, as it will not unlock while you are in the shop.
Easy “Multi-Disciplined” achievement
There are a total of six hobbies and pastimes (Shooting Range, Flight School, Offroad Race, Sea Race, Street Race, and Triathlon) in GTA 5 . You only need to get one gold medal for each type of activity to get the “Multi-Disciplined” achievement. All of them become available automatically by completing story missions. The shooting range is probably the hardest to get a gold medal in. You will have to get a certain number of points within a time limit. Shoot quickly and always hit the yellow center area of the targets. In the flight school, you just need to beat a simple time limit in the first tutorial. In races and triathlon, you need to finish first to get a gold medal. Street races become available by completing Hao’s side mission. However, the mission requires you to get a gold medal in a street race. Thus, you will not need to complete any further races to get the “Multi-Disciplined” achievement. Note: Hao’s side mission only becomes available from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. while playing as Franklin, and is shown as a question mark on the map. For the other hobbies and pastimes, you can choose any desired character.
Easy “Out Of Your Depth” achievement
Sharks spawn randomly in deep water. Go out into the ocean with a boat or jet ski, and watch the mini-map until it turns completely dark blue. Keep driving around until you see a red dot on the radar, which indicates a shark. Then, jump into the water, and wait until it kills you. It may take some time if the shark does not see you right away. Once you have been killed by the shark, you will get the “Out Of Your Depth” achievement. Additionally, sometimes the shark will even attack and destroy the boat or jet ski, which will also give you the achievement.
Easy “San Andreas Sightseer” achievement
To get the “San Andreas Sightseer” achievement, you must explore a minimum of 95% of the map in Single Player mode. Fly a jet at a high altitude. Start by flying over the entire offshore part of the island. Follow the edge of the underwater landmass on the mini-map, which is represented by light color before it becomes very deep ocean. Next, make passes to fill in the area between the furthest offshore parts and the landmass. After exploring the map area that is water, fly inland and pass over all the parts that are unexplored.
Easy “Three Man Army” achievement
First, complete the “Mr. Philips” story mission to unlock Trevor as a playable character. Then, call the other two playable characters with your in-game cell phone. Pick them up with a four door car, and go to the Los Santos International Airport at the southern end of the map. Once you enter the airfield, you will immediately get a 3-star wanted level. Keep driving from one end of the airport to the other for three minutes while making sure not to lose the cops to get the “Three Man Army” achievement. To make this a little easier, upgrade your car with the bullet proof tires from the car repair shop. Note: It is possible to miss this achievement depending on the game ending you obtain. Thus, make sure to get it before the last five story missions.
Easy “Vinewood Visionary” achievement
Begin recording a video clip in either Story mode or online. Pause the game, and open the Rockstar Editor from the menu. Select the “Create New Project” option. Add your recorded video clip. Export the project. Exit the project, and go to the video gallery. Your exported video should appear there. Select the video, and upload it. You also need to have a Google account associated with your Rockstar Social Club account. To do this, open your Social Club profile in a browser, select “Settings”, “Linked accounts”, then “Link Google account”. Also, make sure to enable the extra permissions from within the game to allow YouTube uploads. Then, upload your video clip to YouTube to get the “Vinewood Visionary” achievement.
Easy “Wanted: Alive Or Alive” achievement
Note: This can only be done while playing as Trevor. After completing the “Mr. Philips” story mission, there will be an orange question mark on the map at the northeast end of the desert. Go there to talk to Maude and unlock the bail bond side missions. Then, go back to your house, take a nap, and you should receive an e-mail with details about your target. You will need to go east to the “Davis Quartz” area. Once you locate the target, quickly shoot the tires of his car, and when he tries to run away, hurt him, but do not kill him. To hurt him, you can hit him with your car, but not too hard. You can also use the stun gun (can be bought at the gun shop). He will then enter your car automatically. Next, drive back to Maude. After turning over the bail bond target to Maude, you will get the “Wanted: Alive Or Alive” achievement. Note: It is possible to not get this achievement if you kill all bail bond targets instead of bringing them in alive. There are four bail bond targets. Thus, you will have four opportunities to get this achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- A Fair Day’s Pay: It’s time for a little getaway.
- A Friendship Resurrected: With friends like this who needs enemies?
- A Lot of Cheddar: Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.
- A Mystery, Solved: Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.
- A New Perspective: Play GTA V for 15 hours in first person mode.
- Above the Law: GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.
- All’s Fare in Love and War: Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
- Altruist Acolyte: Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.
- American Dream: GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
- Backseat Driver: GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.
- Be Prepared: GTA Online: Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- Blitzed: You performed a classic blitz play.
- Can’t Touch This: GTA Online: Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Career Criminal: Attain 100% Game Completion.
- Clean Sweep: GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.
- Close Shave: Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.
- Crew Cut: GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.
- Dead Presidents: GTA Online: Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Decorated: GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
- Dialling Digits: GTA Online: Call for a Backup Helicopter for the first time.
- Diamond Hard: You cleaned out Vangelico to pay back Martin Madrazo.
- Enjoy Your Stay: GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.
- Four Way: GTA Online: As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- From Beyond the Stars: Collect and return all spaceship parts.
- Full Refund: GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.
- In the Name of Science: GTA Online: Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Kifflom!: You completed the Epsilon program and achieved inner peace.
- Live a Little: GTA Online: Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Los Santos Customs: Fully mod a vehicle.
- Making Moves: GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.
- Mastermind: GTA Online: Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Multi-Disciplined: Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.
- Numero Uno: GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
- Off the Plane: GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.
- Out of Your Depth: You’re gonna need a bigger boat…
- Parole Day: GTA Online: Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Pimp My Sidearm: Fully mod a weapon.
- Red Mist: Complete all Rampages.
- Run Like The Wind: GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.
- San Andreas Sightseer: Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Shot Caller: You invested your hard earned cash and set up a Heist.
- Show Off: Complete all Stunt Jumps.
- Small Town, Big Job: You made a big impression at the Paleto Bay Chicken Festival.
- Solid Gold, Baby!: Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions and Strangers and Freaks.
- Stick Up Kid: GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.
- Subversive: You stole an experimental super weapon from Merryweather… and gave it back.
- The Big One!: This ain’t no dream no more.
- The Government Gimps: You recovered sensitive information from a highly defended federal building.
- The Midnight Club: GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.
- The Moment of Truth: You have uncovered the truth about Brad.
- Three Man Army: Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.
- Three-Bit Gangster: GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.
- To Live or Die in Los Santos: Completed the final mission.
- TP Industries Arms Race: Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.
- Trading Pure Alpha: Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.
- Unnatural Selection: GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.
- Vinewood Visionary: Create and upload a video using the Rockstar Editor.
- Wanted: Alive Or Alive: Deliver a bail bond target alive.
- Waste Management: Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.
- Welcome to Los Santos: You repo’d a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
The following achievements require the “Rockstar Editor” bonus downloadable content:
- Animal Lover: Enter Director Mode as an unlocked animal actor for the first time.
- Cryptozoologist: Unlock all the animals.
- Cult Movie: Enter Director Mode as Cris Formage.
- Ensemble Piece: Unlock all Story Characters and enter Director Mode as an actor from this category.
- First Time Director: Enter Director Mode for the first time as an unlocked actor.
- Humans of Los Santos: Unlock all Special Characters and entered Director Mode as an actor from this category.
- Location Scout: Visit all Locations in Director Mode.
- Majestic: Create and export 10 videos using the Rockstar Editor.
- Method Actor: Enter Director Mode using any of your own GTA Online characters.