Players are curious about exploring Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto V. The First thing to clarify is that players will need mods to visit Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto V. The game has no secret mission or glitch that teleports you to Liberty City. Instead, modders have created Liberty City with GTA 5‘s engine. But there is a process to achieve your wish of returning to a simpler time. It’s not easy. The steps are tedious, and you’ll have to move and copy many files and folders, but once you do, you’ll be cruising down Liberty City.
Grand Theft Auto V Mods
GTA V has truly evolved into a gaming phenomenon, largely thanks to its vibrant modding community. What started as a gritty crime saga in Los Santos has transformed into a playground of endless possibilities. The crazy mods that have emerged over the years have taken the game to new heights of absurdity and creativity. From flying cars and invincible superheroes to bizarre mashups with other game universes, the modding scene has turned GTA V into a surreal and hilarious experience. But perhaps the most astonishing evolution has been the rise of role-playing (RP) servers.
These servers have breathed new life into the game, allowing players to become anything from a ruthless criminal kingpin to a dedicated law enforcement officer. The depth of storytelling and immersive interactions in these RP servers has given GTA V a unique social dimension that keeps players coming back for more, proving that the game’s legacy is as much about the creativity of its community as it is about the original game itself.
How to Get Liberty City for Grand Theft Auto V
The first thing is to find a reliable modder and download it. This can be dangerous, so be careful downloading any third-party program to your computer. Based on our research, this seems to be a safe mod to use. There have already been 30 updates, meaning the modification is still being used and refined. Now, buckle in because there are a lot of steps to make the mods work without crashing your computer.
- Download Required Files:
- Click on the provided links to download the necessary files.
- Obtain “Gameconfig,” “Heap Limit Adjuster,” “Packfile Limit Adjuster,” and “No Boundary Limits.”
- Copy Update Folder:
- Locate your Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Copy the “update” folder from this directory.
- Paste Update Folder in Mods:
- Navigate to the “mods” folder within your GTA V directory.
- Paste the copied “update” folder into the “mods” folder.
- Install Heap Limit Adjuster:
- Open the downloaded “HeapAdjuster” folder.
- Copy the two files with “HeapAdjuster” in their names.
- Paste these copied files into your Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Install Packfile Limit Adjuster:
- Open the “c901a6-PackfileLimitAdjuster” folder.
- Copy the two files with “PackfileLimitAdjuster” in their names.
- Paste these copied files into your Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Configure Game Settings:
- Open the “d80cf1-GTAV Config v20.0” folder.
- Inside this folder, open the “Gta Config For v 1.0.1868.0” folder.
- Access the “0,1 traffic 0,1x peds” folder.
- Copy the “gameconfig” file.
- Paste this copied “gameconfig” file into the “data” folder in OpenIV.
- Install Liberty City DLC:
- Open the “LIBERTY CITY V DLC” folder.
- Access the “x64a.rpf” folder.
- Open the “data” folder.
- Copy the “levels.ymt” file.
- In OpenIV, click on “x64.rpf” and then select “Copy to ‘mods’ folder.”
- Paste the copied “levels.ymt” into the “data” folder in your “mods” directory.
- Confirm Installation:
- Copy all the folders from the downloaded mod.
- In your Grand Theft Auto V directory, open the “mods” folder.
- Confirm the installation by clicking on the relevant option.
By following these steps, you’ll successfully download and install the mod for GTA V. Ensure you have a backup of your game files before installing mods, and always use mods from trusted sources.
Grand Theft Auto V Liberty City Achievements
Players can still earn achievements with mods and the new city, so explore some of your favorite spots in the game while earning achievements. The best part is you can focus on side missions, studying, or having fun, and you’ll still complete some of these.
|Solid Gold, Baby!||Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions and Strangers and Freaks.||399 GS||50 T|
|Career Criminal||Attain 100% Game Completion.||657 GS||100 T|
|San Andreas Sightseer||Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.||130 GS||30 T|
|All’s Fare in Love and War||Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.||40 GS||10 T|
|TP Industries Arms Race||Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.||51 GS||10 T|
|Multi-Disciplined||Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.||108 GS||20 T|
|From Beyond the Stars||Collect and return all spaceship parts.||82 GS||15 T|
|A Mystery, Solved||Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.||84 GS||15 T|
|Waste Management||Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.||87 GS||15 T|
|Red Mist||Complete all Rampages.||67 GS||20 T|
|Show Off||Complete all Stunt Jumps.||117 GS||30 T|
|Kifflom!||Complete your path to enlightenment… or not.||140 GS||30 T|
|Three Man Army||Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3-star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.||99 GS||20 T|
|Out of Your Depth||You’re gonna need a bigger boat…||21 GS||5 T|
|Altruist Acolyte||Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.||16 GS||5 T|
|A Lot of Cheddar||Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.||82 GS||20 T|
|Trading Pure Alpha||Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.||26 GS||10 T|
|Pimp My Sidearm||Fully mod a weapon.||13 GS||10 T|
|Wanted: Alive Or Alive||Deliver a bail bond target alive.||36 GS||10 T|
|Los Santos Customs||Fully mod a vehicle.||15 GS||10 T|
|Close Shave||Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.||147 GS||20 T|
|Off the Plane||GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.||5 GS||5 T|
|Three-Bit Gangster||GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.||12 GS||10 T|
|Making Moves||GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.||40 GS||30 T|
|Above the Law||GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.||124 GS||80 T|
|Numero Uno||GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.||104 GS||20 T|
|The Midnight Club||GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.||35 GS||20 T|
|Unnatural Selection||GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.||38 GS||20 T|
|Backseat Driver||GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.||32 GS||10 T|
|Run Like The Wind||GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.||27 GS||20 T|
|Clean Sweep||GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.||14 GS||10 T|
|Decorated||GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.||74 GS||50 T|
|Stick Up Kid||GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.||17 GS||10 T|
|Enjoy Your Stay||GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.||67 GS||20 T|
|Crew Cut||GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.||7 GS||5 T|
|Full Refund||GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.||17 GS||10 T|
|Dialling Digits||GTA Online: Call for a Backup Helicopter for the first time.||8 GS||5 T|
|American Dream||GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.||11 GS||10 T|
|Secret Achievement||Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.||39 GS||20 T|