At the title screen, when Alm and Celica are running in the flowery field, press Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, then go to the "Extras" screen to find the "Sound Test" option.Sound Test and Theater
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Sound Test and Theater options at the "Extras" screen.Bonus areas
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Furia Harbor and Thabes Labyrinth areas. Load your completed save file, and go to Zofia Harbor. Talk to someone that need help getting back to Furia Harbor. Defeat the pirates to unlock this area.Alternate title screen
Successfully complete Act 5 to change the title screen, showing Alm and Celica as adults instead of children.Getting the Lightning Sword
To get the Lightning Sword (strongest early game weapon), go to South Fort during Chapter 1. Then, open as many treasure chests as possible to find the Lightning Sword in one of them. In addition to the Lightning Sword, you will also find gold and silver coins inside the treasure chests. One of the features of the Lightning Sword is its 15 Might that allows you to deal a fixed amount of magic damage, irrespective of your ATK rating. Therefore, it is a powerful weapon during early phases of the game. Despite being a melee weapon, you can also use its "Distant Bolt" War skill to hit enemies who are three tiles away. It is recommended to use this weapon with Alm. By combining the raw damage of the Lightning Sword and Alm's decent HP, you will absorb most damage and easily kill enemies early in the game.Recruiting characters
Successfully complete the indicated task to recruit the corresponding character to your party:
Lukas: You automatically recruit this character before leaving Ram Village.
Gray: You automatically recruit this character before leaving Ram Village.
Tobin: You automatically recruit this character before leaving Ram Village.
Kliff: Talk to him at the entrance to Ram Village in Chapter 1.
Faye: Talk to her at the entrance to Ram Village in Chapter 1.
Silque: Talk to her at the Mila Shrine in the Thieves' Shrine in Chapter 1.
Clair: You can automatically recruit Clair at the prison in South Fort in Chapter 1.
Clive: You can automatically recruit Clive at the end of the Deliverance HQ in Chapter 1.
Forsyth: After recruiting Clive, talk to him at the Deliverance HQ entrance in Chapter 1.
Python: After recruiting Clive, talk to him at the Mila Shrine in Chapter 1.
Luthier: Talk to him at the Forest Village Plaza in Chapter 3.
Mathilda: Ensure Mathilda survives the battle, then talk to her at the prison in Desaix's Fort in Chapter 3.
Delthea: Defeat Tatara and ensure Delthea survives the battle. Then, talk with her at the Floodgates in Chapter 3.
Tatiana: Talk to her at the prison in Nuibaba's Manor in Chapter 4.
Zeke: Recruit Tatiana and talk to Zeke at the Rigel Village Residence 1 in Chapter 4.
Mycen: You automatically recruit Mycen at the end of Chapter 4.
Celica: You automatically recruit Celica at the start of Chapter 2.
Mae: You automatically recruit Mae before leaving the Priory in Chapter 2.
Boey: You automatically recruit Boey before leaving the Priory in Chapter 2.
Genny: Talk to her at the Priory entrance in Chapter 2.
Saber: Talk to the old man at the Pier, then talk to Saber at the Novis Port Inn in Chapter 2.
Valbar: Ensure Valbar survives the battle, then talk to him at the Pirate Fort in Chapter 2.
Kamui: Recruit Valbar and ensure Kamui survives the battle, then talk to him at the Pirate Fort in Chapter 2.
Leon: Recruit Valbar and ensure Leon survives the battle, then talk to him at the Pirate Fort in Chapter 2.
Palla: Ensure Palla survives the battle, then talk to her at the Zofia Port in Chapter 3.
Catria: Ensure Catria survives the battle, then talk to her at the Zofia Port in Chapter 3.
Atlas: Talk to him at the Mountain Village residence in Chapter 3.
Jesse: Talk to him at the prison in the Desert Fort in Chapter 3.
Sonia: Defeat Dean, then talk to her at the Tactics Room in Grieth's Fort in Chapter 3.
Dean: Defeat Sonia, then talk to him at the Tactics Room in Grieth's Fort in Chapter 3.
Est: Talk to her in the prison in Grieth's Fort in Chapter 3.
Nomah: In Chapter 4, find him at the far side of the Temple Of Mila after lowering the water and talk to him.
Conrad: You automatically recruit Conrad after clearing Dolk's Fort in Chapter 4.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award. Awards can be viewed by going to the World Map menu, selecting "Connect", then choosing "Profile Card", and reading their descriptions on the bottom screen and choosing each one with the stylus. Awards are shared among all of the players' save files. Note: Renown can also be viewed on the profile card if you are trying to get the three "Renowned" awards.
- Archanea's Regalia: Find the Mercurius, Gradivus, and Parthia Regalias.
- Armistice: Win the war against the Rigelian Empire.
- Blitzkrieg: Bring an end to the war within 500 turns.
- Cherisher Of Life: Successfully complete Act 5 and the main story in Classic mode.
- Combat Artist: Use Combat Arts in battle for the first time.
- Craftsmanship: Forge an item for the first time.
- Dragonslayer: Defeat 300 Dragon enemies.
- Duma Incarnate: Have Alm use Scendscale in battle for the first time.
- Fire Emblem: Successfully complete Act 5 and the main story in Classic mode on the Hard difficulty without any casualties.
- Gold Fiend: Received after Collecting 30 Gold Marks.
- Gourmand: Received after characters eat 30 different types of food.
- Humanity's Genesis: Successfully complete Act 5 and the main story.
- Indomitable Army: Fight 2,000 battles.
- Maiden Victory: Win the first battle.
- Meteoric Rise: Have a character level up with five or more stat upgrades.
- Mila Incarnate: Have Celica use Ragnarok Omega in battle for the first time.
- Mystery Relics: Find the Astra, Luna, and Sol Relics.
- Renowned Conqueror: Collect 56,434 Renown.
- Renowned General: Collect 13,148 Renown.
- Renowned Knight: Collect 1,300 Renown.
- Seasoned Hero: Fight 500 battles.
- Shrine Keeper: Defeat the Necrodragon at the Seabound Shrine.
- Strategic Retreat: Use the Retreat Command for the first time.
- Temple Liberator: Defeat the Rigelian Empire army at the Temple of Mila.
- Terrain Pro: Use the terrain to gain the advantage in battle 10 times.
- Thrum Of Despair: Successfully complete the Thabes Labyrinth.
- Triangle Attacker: Have Palla, Catria, and Est use Triangle Attack in battle for the first time.
- Unbreakable Bonds: View many conversations between comrades outside of battles.
- Undertaker: Defeat 300 Undead enemies.
- Valentia's Conqueror: Successfully complete Act 5 and the main story on Hard difficulty.
- Wheel Of Time: Use Mila's Turnwheel in battle for the first time.
- Zofia's Champion: Liberate Zofia Castle.