Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider Original Game Plus mode
Successfully complete the campaign to unlock Original Game Plus mode. In this mode, Billie’s powers are replaced with fully upgraded versions of the Dark Vision, Blink, and Domino powers from Dishonored 2 .
Successfully complete the indicated task in Mission 5 to unlock the corresponding ending:
Good ending: After interacting with the black eye in the cave halfway through Mission 5, you will enter the void. From the eye, turn around and look for a corpse on some spikes. Loot the key from the corpse to trigger the “Inspect Malchiodi’s Lodging” optional objective. Mark it in your quest log and disable the markers for other objectives to see it more easily. The marker will guide you to a room that can be opened using the key. Inside the room is a chest. The key code is 962. Read the book from the chest to complete the objective. Then, proceed to the main objective (go to the Ritual Hold). When you reach the Outsider, create a manual save. You can reload this later to get the bad ending. Inspect the Outsider’s body (press Square), then talk to Daud a few times. Always choose the non-lethal dialogue option to let the Outsider live. After talking to Daud a few times, he will walk over to the Outsider and release him. You will then get the good ending and the “Final Release” trophy.
Bad ending: For the bad ending, you do not have to do the optional objective. Once you reach the Outsider, simply perform a melee attack on him to instantly kill him and get the bad ending and the “Deicide” trophy. If you created a manual save during the good ending, you can reload it after the final cutscene.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Art Aficionado: Collect all Eleuterio Cienfuegos paintings.
- Good Old Times: Finish the Original Game+.
- Mercenary Work: Complete all contracts.
- Shadow: Finish the game without being detected.
- Hooked: Send someone flying 40 meters using Hook Mines.
- Agent of Mercy: Finish a mission without killing anyone.
- Big-time Player: Win the auction at Colibron Plaza.
- Clever Planning: Use Displace on a marker placed with Foresight and eliminate a target.
- Final Nudge: Push an enemy to his demise using Void Strike.
- Golden Locks: Steal the audiograph from the gallery without disabling the safeguard floor.
- Harder than Stone: Destroy an Envisioned cultist.
- Mightier than the Sword: Shoot a guard in the head with a fountain pen.
- Nightingale: Use Semblance to mimic Shan Yun and sing into the microphone.
- Obsessive Safe-cracker: Open every safe inside the main vault.
- Occupational Hazard: Make an enemy explode into pieces using Displace.
- Party Crasher: Send the vault crashing through the floor.
- Public Shaming: Drop Ivan Jacobi through the trapdoor.
- Rat Whisperer: Listen to what swarms of rats have to say 5 times.
- Salute!: Have a guard salute you.
- Side Effects: Make 3 people vomit using a single bottle of Plagued Spirit.
- The Face of the Abbey: Attend the meeting as Brother Cardoza.
- The Perfect Crime: Empty the vault without tampering with any security systems, leaving everyone unharmed and asleep.
- Voices: Break 4 Oraculum censers and listen to the prophecies.
- Deicide: Kill the Outsider.
- Final Release: Return the Outsider to the mortal world.
- Dead Eye: Touch the Eye of the Dead God.
- Gnosis: Recover the stolen archive.
- Twin-bladed Knife: Obtain an ancient weapon.
- Two Turns: Take both bank vault keys.
- Uncaged: Free the assassin Daud.