Dust: An Elysian Tail
Easy “That’s More Like It” achievement
Eventually, you will find two giants to fight at the same time while playing the main story campaign. Before fighting them, remove all your equipped gear to avoid killing them too quickly. There is also a special Talisman found early in that game that will lower your stats by 10%. If you have it, equip it. Once you start fighting them, keep performing the Aerial Dust Storm from one to the other until your combo is over 1,000 and you get the “That’s More Like It” achievement.
Go to the Sorrowing Meadow, and visit the southeast mansion. Once you reach the entrance, enter the next room from above. To your left will be spikes and a bug nest with giant bugs and zombies below. Run past it, and stop at the ledge, waiting for all the enemies to gather up as they chase you. Before fighting them, remove all your equipped gear to avoid killing them too quickly. There is also a special Talisman found early in that game that will lower your stats by 10%. If you have it, equip it. Use Fidget’s Lightning to build a combo on the approaching enemies until they are almost all dead. Once they are, drop down from the ledge to fall into a room full of zombies. Make sure to keep your combo going with lightning. Once you cannot use lightning any longer, switch to sword slashes until you can continue shocking the zombies. Keep doing this without taking any damage or missing an attack to get the “That’s More Like It” achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- …And the Dust Settles: Defeat General Gaius.
- A Decent Start…: Successfully complete a 200+ hit combo.
- Above and Beyond the Call: Complete the Game on Tough or Hardcore setting.
- An Impressive Display: Earn a Four-Star Rating in any Challenge Arena.
- Bad Therapist: Bug Matti.
- Baker’s Dozen: Hang out with Twelve Friends in the Sanctuary.
- Blue Bomber: Simultaneously Kill 6 Enemies with a Single Bomb.
- Bringer of Death: Kill 500 Enemies.
- Cutting It Close: Successfully Parry with less than 10% health remaining.
- Defused: Defeat Fuse.
- Distant Thunder: Use the DUST STORM on Fidget’s Projectiles.
- Friend of Falana: Complete 5 Sidequests.
- Hero of Falana: Complete 10 Sidequests.
- High Spirits: Defeat Baron Kane.
- One Last Wish: Fulfill Bopo’s wish for snow.
- Opposite of Fail: Complete all Fale Quests.
- Paragon: Opt out of putting poison ivy into Gianni’s laundry.
- Push and Turn: Unlock a Treasure Chest.
- Renegade: Reign chaos by putting poison ivy into Gianni’s laundry.
- Sad Way to Go: Kill an enemy with the slide attack.
- Savior of Falana: Complete 20 Sidequests.
- Silence Those Guns: Destroy every enemy Cannon.
- That’s More Like It: Successfully complete a 1000+ hit combo.
- The Blacksmith of Archers’ Pass: Meet Haley.
- The Stuff of Legends: Earn a Four-Star Rating in EVERY Challenge Arena.
- Tinkerer: Craft an item from a blueprint.
- Wait, aren’t you…?: Unlock a Cage and Rescue a Friend.
- Waters of Life: Defeat Lady Tethys.
- Well on your Way: Pick Up an Ability Orb.
- With Great Power…: Level Up by Assigning Skill Gems.