Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Play as Frost
Successfully complete Chapter 4 in Story mode to unlock Frost.
Fire God Liu Kang skin
Successfully complete all 30 stages of the Gauntlet to unlock the Fire God Liu Kang skin.
Shao Kahn announcer voice
Successfully complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Expert sections of the Tutorial to unlock the Shao Kahn announcer voice.
Team Battle mode
At the main menu, select “Konquer” then “Towers Of Time”. Successfully complete the four tutorial towers to unlock the main towers. These change every few days. One of them is usually a boss tower. You can tell because it only has one opponent in it. Select the boss tower, and it will display the “Group Battle” screen. Select “Search For Players” or “Invite Players”. Once the match begins, you will unlock the “Teamwork” achievement.
Mercy is a special move that revives a dying opponent and gives them a bit of health back. It can only be used in the last round of the match. When the game says “Finish Him/Her,” stand at mid-distance and quickly press LT + Down, LT + Down, LT + Down (Xbox controller). To make it easier, just spam LT + Down in quick succession. Additionally, by performing a Mercy finisher, you will get two hearts instead of one.
Easy towers and rewards
AI Fighters can be used as substitutes for almost every Tower Of Time challenge. To use them, simply toggle on the “AI Fighter” option after selecting a character, but before entering a battle. Using an AI Fighter will earn you the exact same rewards as a standard fighter. All you need to do is press continue between fights. For most battles using AI Fighters, put most points in the “Combo” and “Reversal” stats. To change AI Fighter settings, go to “Kustomize” and select a character. Then, choose any “Kustom Loadout” and go to the AI Fighter tab. All loadouts can be customized with AI Fighter settings —- you do not need to create a new loadout. The best AI Fighters are Noob Saibot against anyone, and Skarlet against fast rushing characters and powerful zoning. Some bosses and hard battles cannot be completed with just the Combo and Reversal stats. If your AI Fighter is losing, try switching tactics. Select a “zoner”, or a long-range character that is good at using projectiles and other abilities. Skarlet is a powerful zoner —- equip projectile skills to her loadout, and boost the “Zoning” and “Runaway” stats to 30. Additionally, hearts are one of the rarest currencies in the game. To get hearts, you need to kill opponents with a fatality or brutality. You only get one per fight, so it can take awhile to get 250 —- which is required to open a Shao Kahn chest. To easily grind hearts, enter the Klassic Endless Tower and use an AI Fighter. They will continuously fight, using finishers, and climb the ladder until they are defeated. You will get lots of hearts using this method — without having to do much of anything.
Easy head chests in Krypt
To unlock all head pike chests in the Warrior Shrine, simply hold X (Xbox controller) when selecting the Krypt from the Konquer menu and do not release X. Keep holding X as you make way to one of the pikes where you place the head. When approached, the head will be placed on the pike regardless if you earn it or not. Placing the heads will unlock Tsang Tsung’s Throne Room. Note: This glitch was performed on an unpatched version of the game. It may eventually get patched. To avoid not being able to use this exploit, either do not install new patches before using this exploit or delete the patches. You can avoid patches being installed by disconnecting from the internet until you are ready for the game to install new patches.
Successfully complete a character tutorial (go to the “Learn” menu, scroll down to the bottom, and complete the series of tutorials) to unlock a skin for the character used. This can be done for every character in the game.
Go to the Tower Of Time, and check the left-corner to find Character Towers. Spend 25,000 koins to unlock these towers. Character Towers are tower challenges tied to specific characters. You will earn gear for your preferred character —- and you can get two extra skins if you complete them. They are very difficult — so it is recommended to wait until you have leveled up before attempting these challenges.
The rest of the skins can be unlocked randomly as rewards for completing Tower Of Time or Klassic Tower challenges. These rolls are completely random. If you want better chances, visit the Krypt. At the Krypt, open chests that cost between 10,000 to 15,000 koins. These chests usually contain a skin for a random character. Chests that cost between 12,000+ or 14,000+ almost always contain a skin inside. Note: If you have opened all the chests on the island, you can reset the rewards by finding the blue/white orb in the main Courtyard near the entrance and use a special key to reset all the chests in the area. There are two of these reset icons — one is underground, and one is above ground.
Unlocking all areas and solving all puzzels in the Krypt
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding area or solve the listed puzzle in the Krypt. The Krypt is Shang Tsung’s island that can be explored from a third-person perspective. The island contains many puzzles and locked doors. The Krypt allows you to unlock new fatalities and brutalities, alternate costumes, character art, and more.
Shao Kahn’s Hammer: The hammer is located near the start of the Krypt, in the Palace Entrance. It gives access to most of the above-ground areas of the island. The hammer also allows you to smash weak walls and other objects. You will need the hammer to access multiple areas, and solve puzzles.
Motaro’s Horn: Go to the Warrior Shrine, and smash the meteorite (that lands in a cutscene) to collect the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Courtyard and smash through to the Gong Room on the east side. There is a locked door that requires the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Vault through this door, and use the switch to find Motaro’s Horn. Use it to unlock the Underground area.
Ermac’s Soul Amulet: In Goro’s Lair, search the southwest corner for a hall leading to a circular room. Take the elevator down to reach the Lower Pit. Ermac will drop into the spikes. Grab his Soul Amulet to unlock the power to control souls. With the amulet, you can then unlock the glowing-green Krypt objects. You can also reach new areas by spending souls. Use the Soul Amulet to fix the bridge at the Pit for 1,000 souls.
Spear Of Hanzo Hasashi: This item can be found in The Armory, through the hallway behind Goro’s corpse in Goro’s Throne Room. You can throw the spear at unreachable objects to unlock new paths. For example, use the spear to break the lanterns at the Wooden Bridge. You can also use the spear to pull hanging corpses. You will rip them in half and collect the heart inside.
Kenshi’s Blindfold: This special blindfold gives you sight into the realm of spirits, making once invisible locations/items visible. To find the blindfold, travel to the Jails through the right-most hallway in Goro’s Throne Room. Use the blindfold in previous areas, and to reveal new weak walls.
Courtyards Puzzles: Down the path from the Warrior Shrine are two puzzles you can solve. One is a chest locked in a chamber, and the other is a sacrificial fire with two locked gates. To open the shrine gate, pull the chain on the pillar, then use the Blindfold to see the other three chains. To solve the strange shrine, open the Scorpion heart chest found behind the One Being door.
Exterior Courtyard Area: There is one area of the above-ground Shang Tsung island that you can only access from Goro’s Lair. Go to the Jails from Goro’s Dining Hall and smash through the hidden cracked wall. It leads to an elevator that takes you up to a shrine with more treasure chests.
Dead Woods: The Dead Woods are through a cracked wall in the Palace Entrance. Smash through the gate. Inside the Dead Woods is a puzzle, and two unique soul containers. The 10,000 soul container gives an important Skeleton Soul forge item, used for solving the Elder Gods puzzle. The 3,000 soul container reveals a 250,000 koin chest with a special Kollector-based Tower Key.
The Dojo: The Dojo is a blocked area — you will see the gate between the Courtyard and Warrior Shrine. To the right of the door leading to Goro’s Lair in the Warrior Shrine, use Kenshi’s Blindfold to see a secret crack wall. Smash it and unlock the shortcut to gain access.
Locked Gates: There are locked gates throughout the Krypt. Most of them are optional, but some of them lead to important locations. These doors require Skeleton Keys, which are obtained randomly from opening chests. Save the Skeleton Keys. Open the door in the northwest corner of Goro’s Dining Hall to unlock the Torture Halls.
Kytinn Hive: Unlock the Skeleton Key door in Goro’s Dining Hall, in the back-left corner. Past the traps, go right at the fork to enter the Kytinn Hive area.
Goro’s Fortress: To enter Goro’s Fortress, you need a Skeleton Key and the Amulet Of Earth’s Protector. Skeleton Keys can be earned randomly by opening chests. The Amulet Of Earth’s Protector can be obtained by completing the Tower Of Time tutorial. When you reach the Warrior Shrine, a meteorite will crash through Raiden’s statue, destroying it. Place the Amulet Of Earth’s Protector item on the Raiden statue to repair it and get Raiden’s Broken Staff. Then, travel to Goro’s Lair. Go to the Dining Hall, and unlock the Skeleton Key door in the back-left. Navigate the Torture Halls, and go left at the fork to reach a locked door. Use the Broken Staff to unlock the entrance to Goro’s Fortress. Goro’s Treasure Room is located in the far back.
Mountain Pass Door: To unlock the Mountain Pass Door, obtain the Dragon Amulet in Goro’s Fortress. It is located on the catwalks — take the first left. There is a special chest that costs 20,000 koins. Open it to get the Dragon Amulet, which unlocks the door in the Mountain Pass, near the Forge.
Goro’s Great Hall Door (One Being Door): This door is located in Goro’s Lair, in one of the first rooms of the Great Hall. It is to the right -— there are three indentations. To open the door, collect three orbs by completing three special challenges in Tower mode: Mind Of The One Being (get 10 fatalities in the Tower), Soul Of The One Being (get 10 brutalities in the Tower), and Heart Of The One Being (get 10 Mercy finishers in the Tower). Unlock the One Being door to find a Scorpion heart chest.
Dragon Amulet Puzzle: The Dragon Amulet puzzle is located at the bottom of the cave, after unlocking the Dragon Amulet door. Place the three amulets in the three slots to unlock the gate to a hard-to-reach area. The Shinnok’s Amulet must be crafted in the Forge. Combine the Skeleton Soul (Unlock the 10,000 Soul Fragment container in Dead Woods), Dragon Eye (Kill spider enemies in the cave in Kytinn Hive until you get this item), and Demon’s Heart (pull down hanging corpses on the island to randomly get this item) to craft it. The Cetrion’s Amulet is unlocked by defeating Cetrion 50 times with fatalities in the towers to collect her head. Place the head in the Warrior Shrine to get this amulet. The Kronika’s Amulet is unlocked by donating any amount of money to the gold shrine outside the Warrior Shrine.
Shang Tsung’s Throne Room: To unlock the final room of the Krypt, Shang Tsung’s Throne Room, place heads on the matching spikes in the Warrior Shrine. To get a head, get 50 fatality kills on a character in the tower to unlock the character’s head. You can then place the head on the matching spike in the Warrior Shrine. After placing a head, collect the check that unlocks to get special items related to that character. To unlock Shang Tsung’s Throne Room, place 10 heads in the Warrior Shrine (500 total fatalities). Note: Brutalities do not count. It must be fatalities. Fatalities performed with AI Fighters do count — so you can farm fatalities in the Endless/Survival towers, or just keep fighting bosses over and over again. After placing 10 heads on the spikes, the doors near the entrance of the Krypt (where your character first started) will open, allowing access to Shang Tsung’s Throne Room.
Final Room in Shang Tsung’s Throne Room: The last door is located in Shang Tsung’s Throne Room. To unlock it, place all 25 heads in the Warrior Shrine (1,250 total fatalities).
All Krypt character chest locations
In the Krypt, there are special chests that require hearts to open. The chests have a bust of Shao Kahn (250 hearts) or Scorpion (100 hearts). To open them, you need to smash the bust with Shao Kahn’s hammer, then you will be able to use hearts to open the chest. To earn hearts, you must perform a fatality or brutality on an opponent to get one heart for each battle you complete this way. Unlike other chests, heart chests always contain the exact same rewards. The following is a list of which items for a specific character each chest unlocks. The chest always contain at least one skin, one brutality, and one augment, as well as six other items for a specific character.
Baraka: Gardens (5646, 5216)
Cassie Cage: Courtyard Cave, Dragon Amulet Door (-3071, -2738)
Cetrion: Hall Of Heroes, Behind Puzzle Shrine Door (-788, -9370). Use Kenshi’s Blindfold —- there are four lanterns around the shrine. Pull one, and then put on the blindfold to pull the other three chains.
D’vorah: Goro’s Lair, Kytinn Hive (5205, 1184)
Erron Black: Wooden Bridge (-1055, -7033)
Frost: Lower Courtyard (-7550, -5528)
Geras: Goro’s Lair, Jails (-7748, -13987)
Jade: Dead Woods (3465, -1136)
Jaqui Briggs: Courtyard (8020, -4958)
Jax Briggs: Courtyard (-70, 3835)
Johnny Cage: The Dojo (3076, -4092)
Kabal: Over 2,000 Soul Fragment Bridge, Behind Skeleton Key Door (-8642, -6393)
Kano: Courtyard, Accessible From Goro’s Lair Elevator From Goro’s Dining Hall (-2984, 4718)
Kitana: Lower Pit (-7470, -975)
Kotal Khan: Goro’s Lair, Near Goro’s Throne Room, Behind Key Door
Kollector: Goro’s Lair, Kollector’s Room (5422, -1445)
Kung Lao: Goro’s Throne Room (-1545, -3414)
Liu Kang: Kytinn Hive, Behind Dragon Key Door (-5487, -1830)
Noob Saibot: Goro’s Lair, Goro’s Dining Hall (-3464, -2183)
Raiden: Goro’s Lair, Treasure Chamber (13228, 4965)
Scorpion: Goro’s Lair, The Jails (-6864, 1181)
Shao Khan: The Torture Halls (1767, 6455)
Skarlet: Chamber Of Suffering (-5208, 4919)
Sonya: The Vault (5085, 1618)
Sub-Zero: Goro’s Lair, Armory (-5426, -5804)
Secret skin and rewards
Reptile can be summoned in the Krypt to unlock a secret skin and other rewards. To summon him, unlock the Skeleton Key door in the back-left corner of Goro’s Dining Hall to gain access to the Torture Halls —- past the two trap hallways, you will reach a dungeon. Unlock the second gate on the right with another Skeleton Key, then activate Kenshi’s Blindfold to reveal a secret cracked wall. Smash through the wall to enter a hidden area. There will be a short cutscene, introducing Reptile. He will now spawn in various random locations throughout the Krypt. If you find him with Kenshi’s Blindfold, you can hit him with the hammer to unlock a secret skin and 200 Soul Fragments. Reptile will spawn in the following locations. Check them all and hit him multiple times for extra rewards.
Dead Woods: In the back-left from the entrance, near the 10,000 Soul Fragment container.
Gardens: Outside the Gazebo, next to the gnarled tree.
Goro’s Lair: Directly to the right, in the small cave, after riding the main elevator down.
Lower Pit: In the center of the area.
The Armory: In the center of the room, past Goro’s Throne Room.
The Courtyard: In the small exterior area, accessible only from the Jails elevator; near the heart chest.
The Pit (above ground): Across the 2,000 Soul Fragment bridge.
Shrine donation rewards
Donate the indicated amount of koins at the Shrine in the Krypt to get the corresponding reward:
- Any amount (first time): Get Kronika’s Amulet, a key item.
- 75,000 koins: Get two gear items for random characters.
- 100,000 koins: Get a skin you do not have for a random character.
Combine the indicted three forge items at the Forge to craft the corresponding item. Forge items are special crafting materials that can only be used with the Forge. Forge items are obtained by completing towers or unlocking chests in the Krypt. When combining items, you need to pay a fee in Koins, Soul Fragments, Hearts, or all three. You can reach the Forge by collecting Shao Kahn’s hammer in the Krypt, then ringing the gong to open the gates in the Courtyard. You can find the gong through the cracked wall, behind the large stage with Shang Tsung’s seat. You do not need to unlock recipes to craft items. If you know the recipe, you can combine forge materials and create the items listed below. Unlocking recipes adds them to your Kollection. Additionally, it does not matter which order you place the forge items — you just need to combine the correct items.
Key Item Recipes
- Shinnok’s Amulet: Skeleton Soul + Ensorceled Demon’s Heart + Ensorceled Dragon Eye
Darkling Weevils (D’Vorah): Grotesque Mutated Larva + Ground Bone Dust + Zaterran Venom Sac
Space Odyssean (Cetrion): Ageless Ironbark + Elder God’s Spark + Grave Soil
Kunai Of Hisso (Scorpion): Taven’s Sword + NetherRealm Magma + Necromantic Runestone
Kuai Liang’s Frosty Arsenal (Sub-Zero): Kytinn Spittle + Copper Plating + (???)
Noble Kahn’s Lynx Macana (Kotal Kahn): Splintered Machuathitl + Stabilized Chaos + Outworld Steel
Shadow Ops No-Serial Pistol (Cassie Cage): Copper Plating + Brass Revolver + Outworld Steel
Licensed To Fight (Johnny Cage): Krypt Spider Silk + Gold Ore + Remnants of a Broken Trophy
Eager Partner (Kung Lao): Element of Order + Elder God’s Spark + Ill-Fitting Dull Bladed Hat
Warrior’s Barbarous Face (Baraka): Leather Strap + Distilled Tarkatan Rage + Battleworn Helmet
Mistress Of Bojutsu (Jade): Mileena’s Veil + Krypt Spider Silk + Essence of Edenian Magic
Shackle Of Sin (Noob Saibot): Drahmin’s Mask + Stablized Chaos + Obsidian Shard
Intimidator (Shao Kahn): Dragon King Heart + NetherRealm Magna + Meteorite Dust
Outworld Warrior Extract (Skarlet): Empty Shattered Vial + Coagulated Vampire Blood + Ground Bone Dust
Maelstrom Bringer (Raiden): Magically Sealed Amulet + Elder God’s Spark + Bottled Thunder
Oni Scrotebag (Kollector): Torn Sack + Tygorr hide + Krypt Spider Silk
Chaotian Era Chaos (Geras): Dregs of the Hourglass + Element of Order + Stabilized Chaos
Wintermeter 9000 (Frost): Depowered Tekunin Core + Powered Core + Circuitry Bundle
Left Hot Shottie (Jacqui): Busted Black Market Gauntlet + Motherboard + Charged Capacitors
Pronghorn And White-Tail (Erron Black): Rusty Antique Pistol + Tygorr Hide + Handful of Flux
Rods Of Pertinence (Liu Kang): Zombie Chains + Leather Strips + Element of Order
Hunter Killer (Sonya): Antique Training Manual + Circuitry Bundle + Frayed Wiring
Winds Of Destiny (Kitana): Sindel’s Brush + Essence of Edenian Magic + Serpent Scales
Transmute Koins (5,000 Koins): Gold Ore + Gold Ore + Copper Plating
Transmute Souls (250 Souls): Soul Essence + Soul Essence + Necromantic Runestone
Ethereal Armor: Element of Order + Essence of Edenian Magic + Copper Plating
Special Forces Comm: Copper Plating + Power Core + (???)
Kytinn Pheromones (Summons D’vorah): Coagulated vampire blood + Cordite + Kytinn Spittle
Liu Kang’s Headband (Summons Liu Kang): Dragon Flame + Element Of Order + Copper Plating
Silver Dragon (Summons Kung Lao): Bottled Thunder + Obsidian Shard + Outworld Steel
Special Forces Com (Summons Cassie Cage): Power Core + Circuitry Bundle + Copper Plating
Tekunin Emergency Receiver (Summons Cyrax): Frayed Wiring + Carbon Film Resistor + Circuitry Bundle
All hidden fatalities
Each character has a hidden fatality. These extra fatalities are available at any time —- you will find the code for the fatality when opening chests in the Krypt, but you can still perform the hidden fatalities if you know the correct code. Enter the indicted code (on an Xbox controller) to perform the corresponding fatality for the listed character:
- Baraka (Close): Back, Forward, Back, A
- Cassie Cage (Far): Back, Down, Down, Back, Y
- Cetrion (Mid): Back, Down, Back, A
- D’vorah (Mid): Back, Down, Down, B
- Erron Black (Mid): Down, Forward, Down, Y
- Frost (Mid): Back, Forward, Down, Forward, B
- Geras (Close): Down, Forward, Back, X
- Jacqui Briggs (Mid): Back, Forward, Back, B
- Jade (Close): Back, Forward, Down, Forward, X
- Jax Briggs (Close): Back, Forward, Back, Down, X
- Johnny Cage (Close): Forward, Down, Forward, X
- Kabal (Close): Down, Down, Down, B
- Kano (Close): Back, Down, Forward, Y
- Kitana (Mid): Down, Back, Forward, X
- Kollector (Close): Down, Forward, Back, X
- Kotal Kahn (Close): Back, Forward, Back, Forward, X
- Kung Lao (Close): Down, Forward, Down, A
- Liu Kang (Mid): Back, Down, Back, Forward, Y
- Noob Saibot (Close): Down, Down, Down, X
- Raiden (Close): Down, Forward, Back, A
- Scorpion (Far): Down, Forward, Back, Y
- Shao Kahn (Close): Back, Forward, Back, X
- Skarlet (Mid): Down, Down, Forward, B
- Sonya Blade (Close): Back, Forward, Down, A
- Sub-Zero (Mid): Forward, Down, Forward, B
The following video shows all fatalities and secret fatalities for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn, Frost, and Kronika. There are 25 characters and 50 fatalities in the game (every character has two fatalities). There is also Kronika, which is the tower endboss but is not a playable character. The first fatality is unlocked from the start. The second one can be unlocked in the Krypt from chests or you can play AI matches and let the AI do them for you. You must do both fatalities of each character to unlock their respective achievement. The quickest way to do this is by going to Klassic Towers, select Endless Tower, choose the character you want to do both Fatalities with. At the character selection screen, press X (Xbox controller) to enable the AI to play for you, set the difficulty to Very Easy, and watch the AI do the fatalities for you to unlock the achievements without any button input required by you. The normal way to it is when “Finish Him/Her” is displayed on the screen after defeating the opponent, enter the correct button sequence. The button combination is different for each character, but you can view it in the “Move List”. There is a Fatality Training mode in the “Learn” menu that teaches you. The fatalities are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 0:38
- 3. Johnny Cage – 1:15
- 4. Sonya – 2:00
- 5. Cassie Cage – 2:39
- 6. Jax Briggs – 3:06
- 7. Scorpion – 3:36
- 8. Noob Saibot – 4:09
- 9. Baraka – 4:47
- 10. Raiden – 5:24
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 6:00
- 12. Sub-Zero – 6:40
- 13. Kano – 7:19
- 14. Kabal – 7:55
- 15. Liu Kang – 8:32
- 16. Kitana – 9:04
- 17. Kung Lao – 9:38
- 18. Jade – 10:07
- 19. Skarlet – 10:39
- 20. Erron Black – 11:19
- 21. D’Vorah – 11:54
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 12:30
- 23. Geras – 13:09
- 24. Kollector – 13:42
- 25. Cetrion – 14:21
- 26. Kronika – 15:01
Fujin, Robocop, and Sheeva fatalities
Enter one of the following button combos (on an Xbox controller) at the indicated distance when the screen says “Finish Him” to execute the listed fatality.
- Wind Blade (Far): Back, Down, Down, Back, X
- Twisted Twister (Close): Forward, Back, Down, Y
- Dead Or Alive (Close): Back, Forward, Down, Down, Y
- Thank You For Your Cooperation (Mid): Forward, Down, Forward, X
- Stomp The Yard (Close): Down, Down, Down, X
- Spinal Tap (Close): Forward, Down, Down, Forward, A
To use Friendships, enter one of the following button combos on an Xbox controller (found under “Finishers” in the “Move List”) when the screen says “Finish Him” (at mid distance). Friendships are a non-violent alternative to fatalities. Note: If you are in a kompetitive match, you are not allowed to block in the final round to use Friendships, but this is not required in non-kompetitive matches.
- Baraka: Back, Forward, Down, Down, X
- Cassie Cage: Back, Forward, Down, Down, X
- Cetrion: Down, Down, Down, Down, X
- D’Vorah: Back, Forward, Down, Back, Y
- Erron Black: Back, Forward, Down, Forward, A
- Frost: Forward, Back, Forward, Back, A
- Fujin: Back, Down, Back, Down, Y
- Geras: Back, Down, Back, Down, B
- Jade: Back, Down, Down, Down, Y
- Jax: Forward, Back, Down, Down, Y
- Jacqui: Down, Down, Down, Down, Y
- Johnny Cage: Back, Forward, Back, Down, Y
- Joker: Down, Down, Down, Down, A
- Kabal: Forward, Down, Back, Down, X
- Kano: Back, Forward, Back, Forward, Y
- Kitana: Back, Down, Down, Back, A
- Kollector: Forward, Back, Down, Down, Y
- Kotal Kahn: Down, Forward, Down, Back, A
- Kung Lao: Back, Forward, Back, Forward, B
- Liu Kang: Forward, Down, Down, Forward, Y
- Nightwolf: Forward, Back, Forward, Down, X
- Noob Saibot: Down, Back, Down, Forward, A
- Raiden: Down, Back, Forward, Down, B
- RoboCop: Back, Down, Forward, Down, B
- Scorpion: Forward, Back, Forward, Back, B
- Shao Kahn: Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Y
- Sheeva: Forward, Back, Down, Down, X
- Sindel: Forward, Down, Up, Up, A
- Skarlet: Back, Down, Down, Back, A
- Sonya Blade: Down, Forward, Down, Down, X
- Spawn: Back, Down, Forward, Down, X
- Sub-Zero: Down, Down, Forward, Back, X
- Shang Tsung: Back, Back, Down, Forward, B
- Terminator: Back, Down, Back, Down, A
- 1. Shang Tsung – 0:05
- 2. Shao Kahn – 0:17
- 3. Frost – 0:28
- 4. Nightwolf – 0:41
- 5. The Joker – 0:56
- 6. Johnny Cage – 1:11
- 7. Sonya – 1:27
- 8. Cassie Cage – 1:41
- 9. Jax Briggs – 1:59
- 10. Spawn – 2:18
- 11. Scorpion – 2:32
- 12. Noob Saibot – 2:43
- 13. Baraka – 2:55
- 14. Raiden – 3:09
- 15. Jacqui Briggs – 3:28
- 16. Sub-Zero – 3:42
- 17. Kano – 3:57
- 18. Kabal – 4:13
- 19. Liu Kang – 4:30
- 20. Kitana – 4:49
- 21. Kung Lao – 5:06
- 22. Jade – 5:21
- 23. Robocop – 5:37
- 24. Skarlet – 5:58
- 25. Erron Black – 6:15
- 26. D’Vorah – 6:30
- 27. Kotal Kahn – 6:44
- 28. Sheeva – 6:55
- 29. The Terminator – 7:15
- 30. Geras – 7:30
- 31. Kollector – 7:48
- 32. Sindel – 8:05
- 33. Cetrion – 8:18
- 34. Fujin – 8:32
All fatal blows
The following video shows all fatal blows for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn and Frost. There are 25 characters and 25 fatal blows in the game (every character has one fatal blow). When your health gets low, press LT + RT (Xbox controller) to perform the fatal blow. It can only be used once per match. The fatal blows are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 0:21
- 3. Johnny Cage – 0:34
- 4. Sonya – 0:46
- 5. Cassie Cage – 0:59
- 6. Jax Briggs – 1:11
- 7. Scorpion – 1:23
- 8. Noob Saibot – 1:35
- 9. Baraka – 1:48
- 10. Raiden – 2:03
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 2:16
- 12. Sub-Zero – 2:29
- 13. Kano – 2:40
- 14. Kabal – 2:52
- 15. Liu Kang – 3:06
- 16. Kitana – 3:20
- 17. Kung Lao – 3:32
- 18. Jade – 3:45
- 19. Skarlet – 3:58
- 20. Erron Black – 4:10
- 21. D’Vorah – 4:24
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 4:36
- 23. Geras – 4:50
- 24. Kollector – 5:03
- 25. Cetrion – 5:15
All costumes showcase
The following video shows all costumes for every character in the full game. You can view all costumes at the “Character Customization” menu. The costumes are unlocked as rewards from the Towers Of Time and from Krypt chests.
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 2:12
- 3. Johnny Cage – 4:16
- 4. Sonya – 6:25
- 5. Cassie Cage – 8:32
- 6. Jax Briggs – 10:38
- 7. Scorpion – 12:45
- 8. Noob Saibot – 14:52
- 9. Baraka – 16:58
- 10. Raiden – 19:05
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 21:12
- 12. Sub-Zero – 23:18
- 13. Kano – 25:25
- 14. Kabal – 27:33
- 15. Liu Kang – 29:40
- 16. Kitana – 32:02
- 17. Kung Lao – 34:14
- 18. Jade – 36:25
- 19. Skarlet – 38:37
- 20. Erron Black – 40:45
- 21. D’Vorah – 42:53
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 45:01
- 23. Geras – 47:10
- 24. Kollector – 49:18
- 25. Cetrion – 51:26
All character intros showcase
The following video shows all character intros in the full game. There are 25 characters and four intros per character, totaling 100 intros (including Shao Kahn and Frost).
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 0:22
- 3. Johnny Cage – 0:36
- 4. Sonya – 0:50
- 5. Cassie Cage – 1:05
- 6. Jax Briggs – 1:20
- 7. Scorpion – 1:34
- 8. Noob Saibot – 1:51
- 9. Baraka – 2:07
- 10. Raiden – 2:21
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 2:35
- 12. Sub-Zero – 2:50
- 13. Kano – 3:06
- 14. Kabal – 3:21
- 15. Liu Kang – 3:36
- 16. Kitana – 3:52
- 17. Kung Lao – 4:08
- 18. Jade – 4:23
- 19. Skarlet – 4:38
- 20. Erron Black – 4:54
- 21. D’Vorah – 5:09
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 5:23
- 23. Geras – 5:38
- 24. Kollector – 5:55
- 25. Cetrion – 6:09
All victory poses showcase
The following video shows all character victory poses. These are cosmetic items that you can equip in character customization.
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 0:32
- 3. Johnny Cage – 1:00
- 4. Sonya – 1:25
- 5. Cassie Cage – 1:52
- 6. Jax Briggs – 2:18
- 7. Scorpion – 2:45
- 8. Noob Saibot – 3:13
- 9. Baraka – 3:38
- 10. Raiden – 4:04
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 4:29
- 12. Sub-Zero – 4:55
- 13. Kano – 5:24
- 14. Kabal – 5:50
- 15. Liu Kang – 6:16
- 16. Kitana – 6:41
- 17. Kung Lao – 7:06
- 18. Jade – 7:30
- 19. Skarlet – 7:56
- 20. Erron Black – 8:22
- 21. D’Vorah – 8:49
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 9:18
- 23. Geras – 9:44
- 24. Kollector – 10:14
- 25. Cetrion – 10:46
All character endings
The following video shows all character endings in Klassic Towers Ladder mode. To unlock all characters endings, you must complete any klassic tower (Novice, Warrior, Champion) with each character. You can play Ladder mode in the Klassic Towers. You can choose between the Novice, Warrior, and Champion ladder modes. Playing the easiest one with five enemies will still unlock the endings. To see which endings you have unlocked (and rewatch them), go to “Kustomize” in the main menu, and select “Kollection”, then “Endings”.
- 1. Shao Kahn – 0:05
- 2. Frost – 0:58
- 3. Johnny Cage – 2:02
- 4. Sonya – 3:13
- 5. Cassie Cage – 4:29
- 6. Jax Briggs – 5:32
- 7. Scorpion – 6:52
- 8. Noob Saibot – 7:54
- 9. Baraka – 8:48
- 10. Raiden – 9:27
- 11. Jacqui Briggs – 10:42
- 12. Sub-Zero – 11:59
- 13. Kano – 13:04
- 14. Kabal – 14:15
- 15. Liu Kang – 15:20
- 16. Kitana – 16:16
- 17. Kung Lao – 17:19
- 18. Jade – 18:18
- 19. Skarlet – 19:34
- 20. Erron Black – 21:03
- 21. D’Vorah – 22:02
- 22. Kotal Kahn – 22:59
- 23. Geras – 24:04
- 24. Kollector – 25:12
- 25. Cetrion – 26:18
Fujin, Robocop, and Sheeva endings
The following video shows the endings for Fujin, Robocop, and Sheeva.
Easy “Enough Already”, “Get Over Here”, and “Gimme Dat Money” achievements
At the main menu, select “Konquer”, then “Krypt”. Complete the following steps to get the “Enough Already”, “Get Over Here”, and “Gimme Dat Money” achievements.
1. At start of Krypt, open the first two chests to get 100,000 koins, which also opens the door in front of you. Keep walking straight ahead to find Shao Kahn’s hammer on an altar. Collect it.
2. Destroy the wooden gate using the hammer. After the wooden gate, proceed left and use the hammer on the crumbling wall. Behind the crumbling wall is a large gong. Hit it with the hammer to get the “Enough Already” achievement.
3. This will open a new gate in the Courtyard. Go through that gate to reach the Forge. Take the path to the right of the Forge to reach the Shrine. Spend 50,000 at this Shrine to get the “Gimme Dat Money” achievement.
4. Take the path to the right of the Shrine. A meteorite will crash through a statue. Destroy the meteorite to get Gem Of The Living.
5. Travel back to where the first Gong was located. To the left of the gong is a door where you can use the Gem Of The Living to open it. This takes you to the Gardens area.
6. In the Gardens area, destroy the wooden barricade on the left, then pull the lever behind it to unlock a prison cell with the Cracked Horn Of Motaro key item inside. Collect it. Take the Cracked Horn Of Motaro to the large gate where the meteorite crashed. Insert the horn in that gate to open it.
7. Behind the gate is an elevator leading down to Goro’s Lair. In Goro’s Lair, take the path straight ahead until you reach a throne with Goro’s white frozen corpse sitting on it. Take the path behind the throne (slightly to the right) to find Scorpion’s Spear at the end of that path.
8. Walk around the Krypt and press Y (Xbox controller) to grab bodies. When you run out of bodies, return to the Courtyard. Exit the Krypt and re-enter it immediately. New bodies will spawn around the courtyard every time you exit and enter the Krypt. Repeat this until you have 50 bodies destroyed to get the “Get Over Here” achievement.
Easy “Not Dead Yet” achievement
Mercy is a special move that revives a dying opponent and gives them a bit of health back. It can only be used in the last round of the match. When the game says “Finish Him/Her,” stand at mid-distance and quickly press LT + Down, LT + Down, LT + Down (Xbox controller). To make it easier, just spam LT + Down in quick succession. Do this in ten matches to get the “Not Dead Yet” achievement. Mid-distance means you must be approximately four steps away from the opponent. It does not work if you are very close or very far away from the opponent. To get the “Not Dead Yet” achievement easily, do the following:
1. At the main menu, go to “Game Options”, “Gameplay”, “Rounds To Win”, and set it to “1”.
2. Go to “Fight”, “Local”, select any character, and choose any CPU opponent on the Very Easy difficulty.
3. Deplete the opponent’s health so it shows “Finish Him/Her”.
4. At mid-distance, quickly press LT + Down, LT + Down, LT + Down (Xbox controller). If done correctly, a golden text that says “MERCY” will appear in the middle of the screen. It will revive your opponent and gives them a little health.
5. Finish your opponent, select “Retry” after match, and repeat the Mercy move ten times. You can only use it once per match.
Easy “Total Disrespect” achievement
Bug-Vorah is the “Mother Bug” special ability for D’Vorah that you must first equip in character customizaton. At the main menu, select “Kustomize”, “Characters”, “D’Vorah”. After selecting her, choose “Create Kustom Variation”. Select the default icon. Select the new custom variation. Unequip the pre-selected abilities, and equip the last ability on the list called “Mother Bug”. This ability triggers automatically and summons Bug-Vorah when your health has depleted in the last round. To make the match shorter and getting this achievement easier, go to the main menu and select “Gameplay”, “Rounds To Win”, and set it to “1”. At the main menu, select “Fight”, “Local”, select D’Vorah, and press Left to choose your custom loadout. Make sure the two Mother Bug icons are showing to ensure the loadout saved correctly. If these ability icons are not showing, it means you must go back into the ability customization and save it again to ensure Mother-Bug is properly selected. Set the match to the Very Easy difficulty. Damage the opponent until they have only a little health remaining. Then, allow them to defeat you. As soon as your health is gone, it will summon Bug-Vorah. You can now fly around as a little bug and hit the opponent with it to win the match. It automatically turns you back to D’Vorah after defeating the opponent. Hit the opponent once more to win the match and get the “Total Disrespect” achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Master of Time: Komplete 250 Towers.
- Gimme Dat Money: Spend 50,000 koins in the Naknadan shrine.
- Grave Robber: Open 200 Krypt chests.
- Kompetitor: Play 50 Kasual Versus matches.
- Konsumed: Use 100 konsumables.
- My Magic Shoes: Run 5 miles in the Krypt.
- Puppet Master: Play 25 AI Battle Simulator sets.
- What’s Next?: Komplete Story Mode.
- Balanced: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cetrion.
- Blood Bath: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Skarlet.
- Blood In The Water: Spill 10,000 pints of blood.
- Bonzer Bog: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kano.
- Brutal End: Perform 25 BRUTALITIES.
- Bugging Out: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with D’Vorah.
- Caged: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Johnny Cage.
- Cyber Initiative: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Frost.
- Deadly Encounter: Perform 15 different FATALITIES.
- Disco’s Not Dead: Flip Stance 50 times during a match.
- Double Dose Of Deadly: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Noob.
- Enough Already: Hit the Gong in the Krypt.
- Family Values: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cassie Cage.
- Get Over Here: Spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt.
- Get Some: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jax.
- Half Way There: Komplete 50% of Story Mode.
- Hat Trick: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kung Lao.
- Have We Met: Equip 5 different character intros.
- Hit The Dojo: Komplete all Basics Tutorials.
- I Want It All: Komplete the Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Towers with 10 different kharacters.
- Ka-Ballin: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kabal.
- Klassic: Komplete a Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Tower once.
- Kollected: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kollector.
- Kollecting Bounties: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Erron Black.
- More Power: Use 50 Konsumables.
- MURDER!!!: Perform 30 different FATALITIES.
- My AI Can Do It: Play 10 AI Battle Simulator sets.
- Never Ends: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Scorpion.
- No Bad Match Ups: Komplete all Strategy Tutorials.
- No Bag Boy: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Liu Kang.
- Not Dead Yet: Show MERCY 10 times.
- Oh My Days: Duck 100 times during a match.
- On Ice: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sub-Zero.
- Pound Town: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jacqui Briggs.
- Princess Power: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kitana.
- Psychopath: Perform 100 BRUTALITIES.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill.
- Ready To Kompete: Komplete all Advanced Tutorials.
- Royal Guard: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jade.
- Sacrifice: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kotal Kahn.
- Skull Kabob: Impale a head in the warrior shrine.
- Struck Down: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Raiden.
- Target Eliminated: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sonya.
- Teamwork: Play a Group Battle with 2 other players.
- Thank You For Being A Fan: Reach The Kredits.
- Thrashed: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Baraka.
- Total Disrespect: Defeat an opponent as Bug-Vorah.
- Tower Champion: Komplete 125 Towers.
- Turn Back Time: Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Geras.
- Victorious: Equip 5 different character victories.