Project CARS 2 Easy “Hunting For Grip” achievement
You must finish a clean lap on Fuji GP with “Storm” weather conditions in under 2 minutes. For the “clean” requirement, it is important to stay on the road and not to ram into anything. Enable all authenticity options and HUD options, except for braking assistance. This will make handling a lot easier and display a line on the road that shows you when to slow down. Go to Quickplay mode and set the following options:
- Car: “Formula X” from manufacturer SMS.
- Track: Fuji GP
- Weather: Storm
- Opponents: 0
Accept to start the race. In the tuning options, leave everything at the default values. It will be raining with a lot of water on the road, making handling a bit trickier. Your main objective is to make it without driving off the road and without ramming into anything. If you mess up, you can restart right away. This is not too difficult since the Formula X is very fast. On the first lap, you will start slow, but at the end of the lap you can drive through the goal at full speed to save a few seconds for the second lap.
Easy “Winter Soldier” achievement
You must finish a clean lap on the Nürburgring Nordschleife with “Snow” weather conditions in under 8 minutes. For the “clean” requirement, it is important to stay on the road and not to ram into anything. Enable all authenticity options and HUD options, except for braking assistance. This will make handling a lot easier and display a line on the road that shows you when to slow down. Go to Quickplay mode and set the following options:
- Car: “Formula X” from manufacturer SMS.
- Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Weather: Snow
- Season: Summer
- Opponents: 0
Accept to start the race. In the tuning options, leave everything at the default values. There is actually no snow on the road during summer season. There is just some snow in the air. There is no difference in handling — it is like driving on a sunny summer day. Your main objective is to make it without driving off the road and without ramming into anything. If you mess up, you can restart right away. You have plenty of time to finish within 8 minutes. Just focus on driving safely rather than driving fast.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Cream Of The Crop: Won all Factory Drive events for 3 manufacturers.
- Hall of Fame: Earned four Lifetime Goals.
- Zero to Hero: Completed the lifetime goal (start in Tier 6 and go on to win a Tier 1 Championship).
- Diversity: Completed a Championship in every Motorsport discipline within Career.
- Factory Driver: Completed the Factory Drives set of events for a single manufacturer.
- Jack Of All Trades: Won three Championships in three different Motorsport disciplines.
- National Pride: Finished on the podium 50 times in a single drivers Career.
- Rest On Your Laurels: Won your first Championship.
- Seen It All: Earned your Veteran License.
- The Milk Man: Won a full distance (200 Laps) Indy 500 race.
- Triple Crown: Won the Indy 500, Le Mans 24 Hours and Azure Circuit Grand Prix.
- Twice At The Top: Won two different Tier 1 Motorsports.
- Accoladed: Earned your first Career Accolade.
- Advanced Experience: Completed an event in a Mercedes car at the Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track 2.
- All Year Round: Completed a race around a single circuit in all 4 seasons.
- Best Indy World: Became an Indycar Champion.
- Brand Advocate: Became a for a manufacturer.
- Car Zero: Raced for 4 laps in the Lamborghini Veneno around Red Bull Ring GP.
- Definitely Not a Rookie: Earned your Pro-Am License.
- Done One Online: Completed your first online race.
- Get That Dirt Off Your Shoulder: Successfully completed a Rallycross season.
- Gimme 50!: Earned 50 Accolades.
- Hunting For Grip: Drove a clean lap around Fuji in Storm conditions, in a time less than 2 minutes.
- I Want To Know Your Secret: Downloaded another players setup from within Time Trial.
- I’m a Pro: Earned your Pro License.
- I’m Just Here To Watch: Joined an in-progress online race as a spectator.
- I’m Seasoned: Completed the first season.
- Invite Only: Unlocked your first Career Invitational Event.
- Manual All The Way: Completed a successful pit stop with manual control.
- May I Ask You Something: Used the Race Engineer in Tuning Setup and made changes based off their recommendation.
- Mr Popular: Completed 10 Career Invitational Events.
- No Longer a Rookie: Earned your Amateur License.
- No Man’s Fly: Did a Rallycross jump longer than 20 metres.
- One-Man Show: Used 3 different custom car setups for a single car.
- Raving Rookie: Earned your Rookie License.
- Results Are In, You’re Clean!: Finished 1st in an online race over 5 laps without making contact.
- Safety First: Earnt a B Online Reputation Safety Grade.
- Snap Snap Snap: Taken a photo in photo mode.
- Straight Six: Drove a Porsche 911 GT1-98 at 24 Hours of Le Mans Circuit for 24 minutes at 60x time progression.
- Strategic Mind: Created a pit strategy and then used it when coming into the pits.
- The Director: Used the Director mode for a full race.
- This Is The Start: Created a new driver in Career and signed your first contract.
- Two Affinity And Beyond: Earned Affinity with two manufacturers.
- Viva Ferrari: Drove 4 Ferrari cars, around Imola.
- What’s Yours Is Mine: Saved a car setup received from a friend.
- Winter Soldier: Drove a clean lap around the Nordschleife in the snow, in less than 8 minutes.