Sniper Elite 3 Infinite XP
Load Mission 5: Siwa Oasis, equip the Panzerschreck RPG, and select any difficulty except Authentic. The Authentic difficulty does not feature in-game saves, which will prevent you from using this exploit. Skip the cutscene so the personnel truck is in range of your RPG. When the mission begins, run into the field, pause the game, and select the “Save Game” option. Then, destroy the personnel truck, pause the game, and select the “Load Last Save” option. Keep destroying the personnel truck to get 100 XP approximately every four seconds. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ribbon in Competitive Multiplayer mode. Earn all ribbons to get the “Highly Decorated” achievement.
- Complete a match without dying.
- Get 3 tag assists.
- Get 3 testicle shots.
- Get 5 headshots.
- Get the match-winning shot.
- Have the longest shot in a match.
- Kill 3 enemies over 150 away while scoped.
- Kill 3 enemies with grenades.
- Kill 3 enemies with traps.
- Kill 5 enemies while aiming down the sights of a rifle.
- Kill 5 enemies while in empty lung.
- Kill 5 enemies with a bolt-action sniper rifle.
- Kill 5 enemies with a semi-automatic sniper rifle.
- Kill 5 enemies without dying.
- Kill 7 enemies with an SMG or pistol.
- Kill a sprinting target while scoped.
- Kill an enemy by shooting TNT or a mine.
- Perform 3 consecutive kill streaks without dying.
Easy “I Siwa You Did There” achievement
In Mission 5, wait until your target collects the intel. He will start walking around the map. Follow him until he arrives at a fountain. On one wall is scaffolding with a rock on top. Wait until your shot is covered, then aim for the explosive barrel at the bottom of the scaffolding. The construction will collapse and bury your target, and you will get the “I Siwa You Did There” achievement. If you get spotted and he stops walking (and will not continue after you hide), try attracting him to the location step-by-step by throwing stones.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Gazala Gallop (10 points): Complete Mission 1.
- Wonderwall (10 points): Complete Mission 2.
- Through the fire… (10 points): Complete Mission 3.
- No refuge (15 points): Complete Mission 4.
- In the nick of time (15 points): Complete Mission 5.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ratte (15 points): Complete Mission 6.
- Demolition Man (20 points): Complete Mission 7.
- Pest Control Specialist (20 points): Complete Mission 8.
- Oscar Mike (30 points): Relocate 100 times.
- Make it go boom (10 points): Kill 20 enemies by shooting explosives.
- Sniping with friends (40 points): Complete the campaign in co-op.
- Time to reload (20 points): Complete the game on Cadet difficulty.
- Regular soldier (30 points): Complete the game on Marksman difficulty.
- Hard as nails (50 points): Complete the game on Sniper Elite difficulty.
- True sniper (60 points): Complete the game on Authentic difficulty.
- Casual Reader (10 points): Find half of the war diaries.
- Archivist (20 points): Find all the war diaries.
- The gathering (20 points): Find all the collectible cards.
- Nesting instinct (20 points): Find all the Sniper nests.
- A shot in the dark (40 points): Complete all the long shots.
- Nothing is optional (30 points): Complete all the optional objectives.
- Dedicated soldier (100 points): Complete 100% of the campaign on any difficulty.
- You’ll try anything once (10 points): Play 1 mission in each mode (campaign, challenges, competitive multiplayer).
- Ghost of Tobruk (10 points): Clear the mountain pass without alerting the enemy (Mission 1).
- Well, well, well (10 points): Hide a body in each of the wells in Gaberoun (Mission 2).
- End of the ‘lein’ (10 points): Found and killed the visiting General (Mission 3).
- I Fort this would be difficult (10 points): Get to the informant without being spotted (Mission 4).
- I Siwa you did there (10 points): Made the target officer’s death look like an accident (Mission 5).
- Double tap (10 points): Incapacitate 2 vehicles in Kasserine Pass within 5 seconds (Mission 6).
- Three birds, one stone (10 points): Destroyed all 3 bomb dumps at the same time (Mission 7).
- Long way down (10 points): Thrown an enemy off one of the bridges (Mission 8).
- Advantage: Sniper (10 points): Get 30 kills from sniper nests.
- Definitely no “90-day wonder” (20 points): Attain a rank of Sergeant (level 11).
- Officer material (40 points): Attain a rank of Second Lieutenant (level 31).
- Through the looking glass (10 points): Kill 10 snipers before they see/shoot you.
- Hidden and dangerous (20 points): Complete a campaign mission without being seen (excluding Tobruk).
- Competitive streak (20 points): Play 10 competitive multiplayer matches.
- An ode to Rube Goldberg (15 points): Get 20 chain reaction explosive kills.
- Tagged (15 points): Tagged.
- This is my rifle… (10 points): Customize 1 rifle.
- Prepared for any eventuality (10 points): Create and save 4 loadouts.
- A few of my favourite things (15 points): Get a kill with each offensive item.
- Tactical distractor (10 points): Distract 20 enemies with flint or rocks.
- Wait for it (10 points): Kill 10 enemies with flint-triggered detonations.
- Double the distance (30 points): Snipe enemies over a cumulative distance of a double marathon.
- Conserving oxygen (15 points): Hold breath for one hour.
- The Everyman (20 points): Complete all the challenge missions.
- Highly decorated (20 points): Earn 1 of every ribbon in competitive multiplayer.
- Indestructible (20 points): Complete a mission after losing over 500 units of health.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Charlie’s Challenge (5 points): Get a testicle-shot from over 100m away.
The following achievements require the “Hunt The Grey Wolf” bonus downloadable content:
- Threat assessment (40 points): Observe the target and correctly correctly choose to leave or kill.
- Sweating bullets (10 points): Shoot and kill the target.
- In the middle (10 points): Kill the target with a chain reaction.
- Convenience is key (10 points): Kill the target by shooting nearby explosive barrels.
- Saved by the bell (10 points): Crush the target with a bell.
- No escape (10 points): Kill the target in the vehicle by shooting its weakspot.
- Grenadier (10 points): Kill the target with a grenade.
- Fast-moving target (10 points): Shoot the target in his car.
- … And stay dead! (80 points): Kill the target in 7 different ways.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement with the “Hunt The Grey Wolf” bonus downloadable content:
- Herr Charles (10 points): Kill the officer at the meeting with a testicle shot.
The following achievements require the “Save Churchill, Part 1: In Shadows” bonus downloadable content:
- Surprise surprise (50 points): Complete ‘In Shadows’.
- Living in the shadows (10 points): Get to the command tent unseen and without killing.
- Nothing to lose (10 points): Complete the mission without using any healing items.