Instant Carnage special chapter (secret Akuma Boss)
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the “Instant Carnage” special chapter, which involves Kazuya fighting Akuma in a final match. You can select this match in Story mode, after clearing all story chapters.
Win or lose 2,000 battles in all modes (offline and online) to unlock all items in the game.
All Rage Arts (finisher moves)
The following video shows the Rage Art for all 37 characters in the game, including the bonus DLC character, Eliza. They are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (column by column).
- 1. Panda – 0:05
- 2. Lee – 0:17
- 3. Bob – 0:27
- 4. Nina – 0:37
- 5. Akuma – 0:48
- 6. Kazumi – 0:58
- 7. Master Raven – 1:06
- 8. Miguel – 1:19
- 9. Kuma – 1:32
- 10. Eddy – 1:41
- 11. Yoshimitsu – 1:51
- 12. Dragunov – 2:00
- 13. Hwoarang – 2:12
- 14. Law – 2:21
- 15. Asuka – 2:29
- 16. Shaheen – 2:38
- 17. Kazuya – 2:45
- 18. Heihachi – 2:52
- 19. Claudio – 3:00
- 20. Lucky Chloe – 3:10
- 21. Lili – 3:17
- 22. Lars – 3:25
- 23. King – 3:33
- 24. Jack-7 – 3:42
- 25. Bryan – 3:51
- 26. Steve – 4:00
- 27. Paul – 4:10
- 28. Xiaoyu – 4:18
- 29. Josie – 4:25
- 30. Jin – 4:34
- 31. Devil Jin – 4:43
- 32. Katarina – 4:52
- 33. Gigas – 5:02
- 34. Leo – 5:10
- 35. Alisa – 5:17
- 36. Feng – 5:26
- 37. Eliza (DLC bonus character) – 5:33
All character endings
The following video shows all character ending cutscenes from character episode stories. Watch all the endings of every fighter to get the “Lightning Of Fate” trophy. Character stories are part of Story mode. While playing through the story, you unlock additional character chapters. They are very short and consist of only one fight with an ending scene. After completing the entire story, all endings will be unlocked. Select Story mode from the main menu and press R1 to switch to character episodes. Note: Only 29 of 37 characters have their own ending. The prominent ones featured in the main story do not have their own episode.
- 1. Feng – 0:05
- 2. Law – 0:47
- 3. Bob – 1:47
- 4. Bryan – 2:20
- 5. Hwparamg – 2:52
- 6. Devil Jin – 3:36
- 7. Lili – 4:15
- 8. Asuka – 4:58
- 9. Xiaoyu – 6:28
- 10. Claudio – 7:10
- 11. Katarina – 7:39
- 12. Gigas – 8:23
- 13. Master Raven – 9:04
- 14. Dragunov – 9:42
- 15. Paul – 10:11
- 16. Panda – 10:50
- 17. Lucky Chloe – 11:26
- 18. Eddy – 12:26
- 19. King – 13:07
- 20. Jack-7 – 13:52
- 21. Leo – 14:33
- 22. Yoshimitsu – 15:07
- 23. Shaheen – 15:59
- 24. Josie – 17:05
- 25. Kuma – 17:40
- 26. Miguel – 18:28
- 27. Steve – 19:57
- 28. Nina – 21:50
- 29. Eliza – 22:13
All story cutscenes and ending
The following video shows all cutscenes and the ending in Story mode.
- Prologue – 0:05
- Chapter 1 – 5:33
- Chapter 2 – 12:32
- Chapter 3 – 16:07
- Chapter 4 – 21:07
- Chapter 5 – 27:15
- Chapter 6 – 28:52
- Chapter 7 – 31:26
- Chapter 8 – 35:36
- Chapter 9 – 42:03
- Chapter 10 – 47:40
- Chapter 11 – 50:56
- Chapter 12 – 55:39
- Chapter 13 – 58:20
- Chapter 14 – 1:07:32
- Epilogue – 1:17:20
- Special Stage (secret Akuma Boss) – 1:19:22
Easy “Crushing Impact!” and “Please Don’t Tell My Father” tropies
This can be done in Practice mode. Select Alisa and the Jungle Outpost map. There is a balcony in the starting area. Push your opponent to the balcony, then press Left + X to perform the Spinning Top to get the “Crushing Impact!” trophy. You will fall to the floor below. Repeat the same move on the vines at the side of the arena to destroy them and open a new path and get the “Please Don’t Tell My Father” trophy.
Easy “Destructive Drive” and “Going Somewhere?” trophies
This can be done in Practice mode. Select Alisa and the “Forgotten Realm” map. Press Triangle + Circle to perform a throw (Back Door move) to smash through the floor and get the “Destructive Drive” trophy. Perform the throw three times to reach the bottom floor and get the “Going Somewhere?” trophy.
Easy “Just Relax, You Can Do It” trophy
This can be done in Practice mode. You can repeat the same combo of a character three times in a practice session. Every character has a predefined 10-hit combo in their move list. Some actually do just 5-hits, but they are called a “10-hit combo” — so they count regardless. You do not even have to hit an enemy with those moves, just perform them. One very easy combo is from Katarina. She has only one 10-hit combo in her move list, and it is very simple to perform. Go to the move list during a practice match, select it to view a video of the combo, and then mark it to view the button prompts on-screen. You can also try it with other characters if desired, as many of them have easy combos.
Easy “Master Of Iron Fist” trophy
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the “Instant Carnage” special chapter, which involves Kazuya fighting Akuma in a final match. You can select this match in Story mode, after clearing all story chapters. It is a difficult fight, even on lowest difficulty. Akuma will block most of your attacks, teleport a lot, and shoot at you from afar. One easy strategy is to repeatedly keep pressing L1 + X. This move gets you close to Akuma and lets you jump over projectiles. By repeatedly performing this move, you can defeat Akuma approximately 50% of the time on lowest difficulty. It does not work every time, but it does not require any skill either. After draining Akuma’s health bar, keep pressing R1 very quickly to activate your Rage Art, otherwise Akuma will instantly kill you. Complete this special chapter to get the “Master Of Iron Fist” trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- I’ll Get Everything Back! (Platinum): Acquired all trophies.
- Hot-Blooded Fighter (Gold): Got promoted to Warrior.
- I’ve Finally Found You! (Gold): Obtained 50 treasure boxes.
- It’s Time For You To Meet Your End! (Gold): Watched the epilogue of the main story.
- Anger Of The Beast (Silver): Dealt an overall total of 1,000 damage while in rage mode. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Excellent (Silver): Obtained an overall total of 10,000,000G.
- Going Somewhere? (Silver): Reached the bottom floor of the Forgotten Realm stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- I Can’t Accept This Fate (Silver): Finished Chapter 13 of the main story.
- Let’s Do This (Silver): Finished Chapter 1 of the main story.
- Lightning Of Fate (Silver): Finished 10 Character Episode stories.
- No Pain, No Gain (Silver): Dealt 50,000 damage in Practice mode.
- Overdrive! (Silver): Dealt 10 Rage Drives. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Roar! (Nice Moves!) (Silver): Got promoted to Brawler.
- Stun Gun! (Silver): Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 5 times with Rage Art. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- We Settle This Now! (Silver): Dealt 20 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Wow, I’m Pretty Strong! (Silver): Won three special matches in Treasure Battle.
- Come And Get Some, I Dare You! (Bronze): Fought ten online battles.
- Cool! (Bronze): Obtained 20 treasure boxes.
- Crushing Impact! (Bronze): Performed a balcony-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Destructive Drive (Bronze): Performed a floor-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Don’t Hold Anything Back (Bronze): Defeated 20 opponents of a higher rank.
- Don’t Take It Personally (Bronze): Achieved a perfect victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Elegance At Its Purest (Bronze): Triggered 10 screws. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Fear My Wrath (Bronze): Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.
- I Demand To Know The Truth! (Bronze): Finished three Character Episode stories.
- I’ll Kick Your Butt To Hell And Back (Bronze): Dealt 70+ damage in an air combo. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Instant Annihilation (Bronze): Won three times consecutively in Treasure Battle.
- It’s Just Business (Bronze): Obtained an overall total of 5,000,000G.
- Just Relax, You Can Do It (Bronze): Performed three 10 hit combos. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Not Bad (Bronze): Won a player match online.
- Okay! I’m Ready! (Bronze): Won a battle in online tournament.
- Please Don’t Tell My Father (Bronze): Reached the deepest part of the Jungle Outpost stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Power Is Everything! (Bronze): Dealt 10 power crushes. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- Sturdy And Indestructible (Bronze): Blocked 5 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- The Prosperous Inevitably Decline (Bronze): Beat Akuma in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.
- There’s Nowhere To Run. Give Up! (Bronze): Dealt 10 homing attacks. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- This Should Be Fun (Bronze): Got promoted to 1st dan.
- Yeah! I Did It! (Bronze): Won a ranked match online.
- You Challenge Me?! (Bronze): Finished Chapter 8 of the main story.
- You Fought Well (Bronze): Achieved a great victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
- You Think You’re Tougher Than Me? (Bronze): Finished the prologue of the main story.
- Your Technique Is Impressive (Bronze): Got promoted to Initiate.
Additionally, there is one secret trophy:
- Master Of Iron Fist (Bronze): Finished the Special Chapter of the main story.