At the main menu, select the "Extras" option, and choose the "Redeem Code" selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Random WWE items
Enter "rlbirthday", "wwedads", or "wrestlemania" as a code to unlock a random WWE item, which include banners and other customization items related to the WWE.Popcorn trail
Enter "popcorn" as a code to unlock a popcorn trail.
At the starting screen, before the title screen appears and without skipping any previous splash screens, press [Up] [Up] [Down] [Down] [Left] [Right] [Left] [Right] B A [Enter]. When the title screen appears, the text will read "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars", which was an older title from the game's developer.Level ranks
Gain the indicated amount of experience to reach the corresponding level:
Any distance travelled while boosting will not qualify. Start an Exhibition match with no bots enabled. Drive laps around the field as long as needed to get the "Far, Far Away..." achievement.Easy "Hot Shot, Part Two" achievement
You must defeat the bots in a 1 vs. 1 Exhibition match on the Unfair difficulty with a heart decal equipped on your battlecar. You must win the match without making any mistakes. If you miss a shot, the bot will almost always score a goal. Remain inside your goal until the bot makes a shot against your goal. Then, charge using your boost and clear the ball towards their goal. Do not jump to make the shot. With good aim, you can score all the way from your own goal. If you missed the goal and the ball moves to their side of the field, collect a 100% refuel for the boost and immediately return inside your goal and try again. If you hit the ball but it did not reach the bot's side of the field, get as many small boosts as possible on the way to your goal, then immediately return inside your goal and try again. If the ball gets close to their goal and you are absolutely sure that you can get it in, charge forward and do so. However, if you miss, the bot will almost always score against you. Repeat this process until you win the match to get the "Hot Shot, Part Two" achievement.Easy "SARPBC Forever" achievement
Play a game with the classic Battle-Cars, Octane and Backfire, to get the "SARPBC Forever" achievement. Note: You do not have to win the game.Easy "Sky High" achievement
Host a private match. Join a team and have another person join the opposite team. Have the other person continuously hit the ball high in the air. Get an Aerial Hit by hitting the ball in mid-air when it is higher than the goal. Afterwards, have the other person get a self-goal.
Start an Exhibition match and hit the ball above the goal line. When the "Aerial Hit" message appears, pause the game and choose "Change Team". Then, score your own goal to get the "Sky High" achievement.Easy "Stocked" achievement
Both winning and losing will award you with an item. Complete 165 games in any mode (including Exhibition against bots) to get all items.
Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Go to the "Mutators" setting, set the game to end with one goal. Keep playing until you have obtained all items to get the "Stocked" achievement.Easy "Survival Of The Fittest" achievement
Start an Exhibition match. Go to the "Mutators" setting, and set the number of goals needed to win to "1". Equip the Shark Fin Topper and select Unfair Bot Match 1 vs 2. Then, score the first goal to get the "Survival Of The Fittest" achievement.Easy "Throwback" achievement
Enter the garage and choose Backfire or Octane. Equip the Accelerato Boost. Start an Exhibition match on Utopia and hit the boost to get the "Throwback" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- All Fours: Win a 4v4 game.
- An Inch and 62 Miles: Drive 100 km with either the Cristiano or Spinner Wheels.
- Barras Bravas: Play an Online game with a Friend.
- Battle-Car Collector: Unlock all Battle-Cars.
- Break Shot: Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball.
- Champion: Win the Season Championship.
- Clean Sheet: Win a game without giving up a single Goal.
- Don't Look Back: Use the Burnout or Nitrous Rocket Boost for a total of 10 minutes.
- Double Up: Win a 2v2 game.
- Drift King: Perform a 180 powerslide with both the Cristiano and Spinner Wheels.
- Drill Sergeant: Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty).
- Drops in the Bucket: Collect 50 Items.
- Family, Not Friends: Play a complete game with both Dominus and Takumi.
- Far, Far Away...: Drive a total of 500 km.
- Feather in Your Recap: Watch a save file in Replay mode.
- First-Timer: Score your first Goal.
- Friendly: Play an Exhibition match.
- Gladiator: Play a game on Utopia Coliseum.
- Grease Monkey: Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Heartbreaker: Win a game against All-Star Bots with the Hearts Decal equipped.
- Helen's Pride: Score 6 Goals in a single game.
- Hot Shot, Part Two: Win the MVP award using Scarab or Zippy.
- Know the Drill: Complete a Practice Drill.
- Minute to Win it: With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing.
- My World is Fire: Equip any Chaos Run item and win a 4v4 Online match.
- Natural Progression: Win an Online Match with Scarab or Zippy.
- Perfect Start: Win your first game of the Season.
- Pick-Me Up: Collect 5 Items.
- Pitch Veteran: Play a total of 20 games across any game mode.
- Psycho-Master Exploder: Equip the Mohawk and Demolish 3 opposing Bots in the Wasteland.
- Ride or Die: Equip both Dominus and Takumi with a new Decal and Paint Finish, then win a game.
- Rider's Block: Make 20 Saves.
- Rocketeer: Complete the regular Season.
- Ruthless: Make 50 total.
- SARPBC Forever: Play with both classic Battle-Cars (Octane and Backfire).
- Savage: With Ripper, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Singles Club: Win a 1v1 game.
- Sky High: Score an Aerial Goal.
- Spectacular: With Grog, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Speed Demon: Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match.
- Still A Show-Off: Score a goal while reversing.
- Stocked: Collect all items.
- Super Victorious: Win a total of 30 games across any game mode.
- Survival of the Fittest: Equip the Shark Fin Topper and win an Unfair Bot Match.
- Team Player: Play against every team in a Season.
- The Streak: Win 10 games in a row across any mode.
- Throwback: Use the Accelerato Boost with an original Battle-Car while playing in a SARPBC-inspired arena.
- Tinkerer: Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Traveler: Play in every Rocket League stadium.
- Triple Threat: Win a 3v3 game.
- Turbocharger: Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes.
- Virtuoso: Unlock All Original Achievements.
- Wall-Crawler: Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes.
- Winner: Win a total of 5 games across any mode.
- Winning is Winning: Win a Season Championship using Dominus or Takumi in every game.