Successfully complete Chapter 4 in Story mode to unlock Frost.Team Battle mode
At the main menu, select "Konquer" then "Towers Of Time". Successfully complete the four tutorial towers to unlock the main towers. These change every few days. One of them is usually a boss tower. You can tell because it only has one opponent in it. Select the boss tower, and it will display the "Group Battle" screen. Select "Search For Players" or "Invite Players". Once the match begins, you will unlock the "Teamwork" trophy.Easy towers and rewards
AI Fighters can be used as substitutes for almost every Tower Of Time challenge. To use them, simply toggle on the "AI Fighter" option after selecting a character, but before entering a battle. Using an AI Fighter will earn you the exact same rewards as a standard fighter. All you need to do is press continue between fights. For most battles using AI Fighters, put most points in the "Combo" and "Reversal" stats. To change AI Fighter settings, go to "Kustomize" and select a character. Then, choose any "Kustom Loadout" and go to the AI Fighter tab. All loadouts can be customized with AI Fighter settings —- you do not need to create a new loadout. The best AI Fighters are Noob Saibot against anyone, and Skarlet against fast rushing characters and powerful zoning. Some bosses and hard battles cannot be completed with just the Combo and Reversal stats. If your AI Fighter is losing, try switching tactics. Select a "zoner", or a long-range character that is good at using projectiles and other abilities. Skarlet is a powerful zoner —- equip projectile skills to her loadout, and boost the "Zoning" and "Runaway" stats to 30. Additionally, hearts are one of the rarest currencies in the game. To get hearts, you need to kill opponents with a fatality or brutality. You only get one per fight, so it can take awhile to get 250 —- which is required to open a Shao Kahn chest. To easily grind hearts, enter the Klassic Endless Tower and use an AI Fighter. They will continuously fight, using finishers, and climb the ladder until they are defeated. You will get lots of hearts using this method -- without having to do much of anything.Unlocking skins
Successfully complete a character tutorial (go to the "Learn" menu, scroll down to the bottom, and complete the series of tutorials) to unlock a skin for the character used. This can be done for every character in the game.
Go to the Tower Of Time, and check the left-corner to find Character Towers. Spend 25,000 koins to unlock these towers. Character Towers are tower challenges tied to specific characters. You will earn gear for your preferred character —- and you can get two extra skins if you complete them. They are very difficult -- so it is recommended to wait until you have leveled up before attempting these challenges.
The rest of the skins can be unlocked randomly as rewards for completing Tower Of Time or Klassic Tower challenges. These rolls are completely random. If you want better chances, visit the Krypt. At the Krypt, open chests that cost between 10,000 to 15,000 koins. These chests usually contain a skin for a random character. Chests that cost between 12,000+ or 14,000+ almost always contain a skin inside. Note: If you have opened all the chests on the island, you can reset the rewards by finding the blue/white orb in the main Courtyard near the entrance and use a special key to reset all the chests in the area. There are two of these reset icons -- one is underground, and one is above ground.Unlocking all areas of the Krypt
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding area of the Krypt. The Krypt is Shang Tsung's island that can be explored from a third-person perspective. The island contains many puzzles and locked doors. The Krypt allow you to unlock new fatalities and brutalities, alternate costumes, character art, and more. Note: Not all key items can be found in the Krypt. Some of the key items are randomized, and rewarded for completing challenges or unlocking containers.
Shao Kahn's Hammer: The hammer is located near the start of the Krypt. It gives access to most of the above-ground areas of the island.
Motaro's Horn: Go to the Warrior Shrine, and break the meteorite (that lands in a cutscene) to collect the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Courtyard and smash through to the gong-room on the east side. There is a locked door that requires the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Vault through this door and use the switch to find Motaro's Horn. Use it to unlock the Underground area.
Ermac's Soul Amulet: In Goro's Lair, search the southwest corner for a hall leading to a circular room. Take the elevator down to reach the Lower Pit. Ermac will drop into the spikes. Grab his Soul Amulet to unlock the power to control souls. With the amulet, you can then unlock the glowing-green Krypt objects. You can also reach new areas by spending souls. Use the Soul Amulet to fix the bridge at the Pit for 1,000 souls.
Spear Of Hanzo Hasashi: This item can be found in The Armory, through the hallway behind Goro's corpse in Goro's Throne Room. You can throw the spear at unreachable objects to unlock new paths. For example, use the spear to break the lanterns at the Wooden Bridge. You can also use the spear to pull hanging corpses. You will rip them in half and collect the heart inside.
Kenshi's Blindfold: This special blindfold gives you sight into the realm of spirits, making once invisible locations/items visible. To find the blindfold, travel to the Jails through the right-most hallway in Goro's Throne Room. Use the blindfold in previous areas, and to reveal new weak walls.
Remaining items: Many of the other items required to progress in the Krypt are earned randomly. These items appear when opening chests/containers in the Krypt, or as rewards for completing Tower Of Time challenges.
The following video shows all fatalities and secret fatalities for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn, Frost, and Kronika. There are 25 characters and 50 fatalities in the game (every character has two fatalities). There is also Kronika, which is the tower endboss but is not a playable character. The first fatality is unlocked from the start. The second one can be unlocked in the Krypt from chests or you can play AI matches and let the AI do them for you. You must do both fatalities of each character to unlock their respective trophy. The quickest way to do this is by going to Klassic Towers, select Endless Tower, choose the character you want to do both Fatalities with. At the character selection screen, press Square to enable the AI to play for you, set the difficulty to Very Easy, and watch the AI do the fatalities for you to unlock the trophies without any button input required by you. The normal way to it is when "Finish Him/Her" is displayed on the screen after defeating the opponent, enter the correct button sequence. The button combination is different for each character, but you can view it in the "Move List". There is a Fatality Training mode in the "Learn" menu that teaches you. The fatalities are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:38
- 3. Johnny Cage - 1:15
- 4. Sonya - 2:00
- 5. Cassie Cage - 2:39
- 6. Jax Briggs - 3:06
- 7. Scorpion - 3:36
- 8. Noob Saibot - 4:09
- 9. Baraka - 4:47
- 10. Raiden - 5:24
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 6:00
- 12. Sub-Zero - 6:40
- 13. Kano - 7:19
- 14. Kabal - 7:55
- 15. Liu Kang - 8:32
- 16. Kitana - 9:04
- 17. Kung Lao - 9:38
- 18. Jade - 10:07
- 19. Skarlet - 10:39
- 20. Erron Black - 11:19
- 21. D'Vorah - 11:54
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 12:30
- 23. Geras - 13:09
- 24. Kollector - 13:42
- 25. Cetrion - 14:21
- 26. Kronika - 15:01
The following video shows all fatal blows for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn and Frost. There are 25 characters and 25 fatal blows in the game (every character has one fatal blow). When your health gets low, press L2 + R2 to perform the fatal blow. It can only be used once per match. The fatal blows are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:21
- 3. Johnny Cage - 0:34
- 4. Sonya - 0:46
- 5. Cassie Cage - 0:59
- 6. Jax Briggs - 1:11
- 7. Scorpion - 1:23
- 8. Noob Saibot - 1:35
- 9. Baraka - 1:48
- 10. Raiden - 2:03
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 2:16
- 12. Sub-Zero - 2:29
- 13. Kano - 2:40
- 14. Kabal - 2:52
- 15. Liu Kang - 3:06
- 16. Kitana - 3:20
- 17. Kung Lao - 3:32
- 18. Jade - 3:45
- 19. Skarlet - 3:58
- 20. Erron Black - 4:10
- 21. D'Vorah - 4:24
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 4:36
- 23. Geras - 4:50
- 24. Kollector - 5:03
- 25. Cetrion - 5:15
The following video shows all costumes for every character in the full game. You can view all costumes at the "Character Customization" menu. The costumes are unlocked as rewards from the Towers Of Time and from Krypt chests.
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 2:12
- 3. Johnny Cage - 4:16
- 4. Sonya - 6:25
- 5. Cassie Cage - 8:32
- 6. Jax Briggs - 10:38
- 7. Scorpion - 12:45
- 8. Noob Saibot - 14:52
- 9. Baraka - 16:58
- 10. Raiden - 19:05
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 21:12
- 12. Sub-Zero - 23:18
- 13. Kano - 25:25
- 14. Kabal - 27:33
- 15. Liu Kang - 29:40
- 16. Kitana - 32:02
- 17. Kung Lao - 34:14
- 18. Jade - 36:25
- 19. Skarlet - 38:37
- 20. Erron Black - 40:45
- 21. D'Vorah - 42:53
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 45:01
- 23. Geras - 47:10
- 24. Kollector - 49:18
- 25. Cetrion - 51:26
The following video shows all character intros in the full game. There are 25 characters and four intros per character, totaling 100 intros (including Shao Kahn and Frost).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:22
- 3. Johnny Cage - 0:36
- 4. Sonya - 0:50
- 5. Cassie Cage - 1:05
- 6. Jax Briggs - 1:20
- 7. Scorpion - 1:34
- 8. Noob Saibot - 1:51
- 9. Baraka - 2:07
- 10. Raiden - 2:21
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 2:35
- 12. Sub-Zero - 2:50
- 13. Kano - 3:06
- 14. Kabal - 3:21
- 15. Liu Kang - 3:36
- 16. Kitana - 3:52
- 17. Kung Lao - 4:08
- 18. Jade - 4:23
- 19. Skarlet - 4:38
- 20. Erron Black - 4:54
- 21. D'Vorah - 5:09
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 5:23
- 23. Geras - 5:38
- 24. Kollector - 5:55
- 25. Cetrion - 6:09
The following video shows all character victory poses. These are cosmetic items that you can equip in character customization.
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:32
- 3. Johnny Cage - 1:00
- 4. Sonya - 1:25
- 5. Cassie Cage - 1:52
- 6. Jax Briggs - 2:18
- 7. Scorpion - 2:45
- 8. Noob Saibot - 3:13
- 9. Baraka - 3:38
- 10. Raiden - 4:04
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 4:29
- 12. Sub-Zero - 4:55
- 13. Kano - 5:24
- 14. Kabal - 5:50
- 15. Liu Kang - 6:16
- 16. Kitana - 6:41
- 17. Kung Lao - 7:06
- 18. Jade - 7:30
- 19. Skarlet - 7:56
- 20. Erron Black - 8:22
- 21. D'Vorah - 8:49
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 9:18
- 23. Geras - 9:44
- 24. Kollector - 10:14
- 25. Cetrion - 10:46
The following video shows all character endings in Klassic Towers Ladder mode. To unlock all characters endings, you must complete any klassic tower (Novice, Warrior, Champion) with each character. You can play Ladder mode in the Klassic Towers. You can choose between the Novice, Warrior, and Champion ladder modes. Playing the easiest one with five enemies will still unlock the endings. To see which endings you have unlocked (and rewatch them), go to "Kustomize" in the main menu, and select "Kollection", then "Endings".
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:58
- 3. Johnny Cage - 2:02
- 4. Sonya - 3:13
- 5. Cassie Cage - 4:29
- 6. Jax Briggs - 5:32
- 7. Scorpion - 6:52
- 8. Noob Saibot - 7:54
- 9. Baraka - 8:48
- 10. Raiden - 9:27
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 10:42
- 12. Sub-Zero - 11:59
- 13. Kano - 13:04
- 14. Kabal - 14:15
- 15. Liu Kang - 15:20
- 16. Kitana - 16:16
- 17. Kung Lao - 17:19
- 18. Jade - 18:18
- 19. Skarlet - 19:34
- 20. Erron Black - 21:03
- 21. D'Vorah - 22:02
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 22:59
- 23. Geras - 24:04
- 24. Kollector - 25:12
- 25. Cetrion - 26:18
At the main menu, select "Konquer", then "Krypt". Complete the following steps to get the "Enough Already", "Get Over Here", and "Gimme Dat Money" trophies.
1. At start of Krypt, open the first two chests to get 100,000 koins, which also opens the door in front of you. Keep walking straight ahead to find Shao Kahn's hammer on an altar. Collect it.
2. Destroy the wooden gate using the hammer. After the wooden gate, proceed left and use the hammer on the crumbling wall. Behind the crumbling wall is a large gong. Hit it with the hammer to get the "Enough Already" trophy.
3. This will open a new gate in the Courtyard. Go through that gate to reach the Forge. Take the path to the right of the Forge to reach the Shrine. Spend 50,000 at this Shrine to get the "Gimme Dat Money" trophy.
4. Take the path to the right of the Shrine. A meteorite will crash through a statue. Destroy the meteorite to get Gem Of The Living.
5. Travel back to where the first Gong was located. To the left of the gong is a door where you can use the Gem Of The Living to open it. This takes you to the Gardens area.
6. In the Gardens area, destroy the wooden barricade on the left, then pull the lever behind it to unlock a prison cell with the Cracked Horn Of Motaro key item inside. Collect it. Take the Cracked Horn Of Motaro to the large gate where the meteorite crashed. Insert the horn in that gate to open it.
7. Behind the gate is an elevator leading down to Goro's Lair. In Goro's Lair, take the path straight ahead until you reach a throne with Goro's white frozen corpse sitting on it. Take the path behind the throne (slightly to the right) to find Scorpion's Spear at the end of that path.
8. Walk around the Krypt and press Triangle to grab bodies. When you run out of bodies, return to the Courtyard. Exit the Krypt and re-enter it immediately. New bodies will spawn around the courtyard every time you exit and enter the Krypt. Repeat this until you have 50 bodies destroyed to get the "Get Over Here" trophy.
Mercy is a special move that revives a dying opponent and gives them a bit of health back. It can only be used in the last round of the match. When the game says "Finish Him/Her," stand at mid-distance and quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. To make it easier, just spam L2 + Down in quick succession. Do this in ten matches to get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy. Mid-distance means you must be approximately four steps away from the opponent. It does not work if you are very close or very far away from the opponent. To get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy easily, do the following:
1. At the main menu, go to "Game Options", "Gameplay", "Rounds To Win", and set it to "1".
2. Go to "Fight", "Local", select any character, and choose any CPU opponent on the Very Easy difficulty.
3. Deplete the opponent's health so it shows "Finish Him/Her".
4. At mid-distance, quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. If done correctly, a golden text that says "MERCY" will appear in the middle of the screen. It will revive your opponent and gives them a little health.
5. Finish your opponent, select "Retry" after match, and repeat the Mercy move ten times. You can only use it once per match.
Bug-Vorah is the "Mother Bug" special ability for D'Vorah that you must first equip in character customizaton. At the main menu, select "Kustomize", "Characters", "D'Vorah". After selecting her, choose "Create Kustom Variation". Select the default icon. Select the new custom variation (press R1 twice to switch to "Abilities"). Unequip the pre-selected abilities, and equip the last ability on the list called "Mother Bug". This ability triggers automatically and summons Bug-Vorah when your health has depleted in the last round. To make the match shorter and getting this trophy easier, go to the main menu and select "Gameplay", "Rounds To Win", and set it to "1". At the main menu, select "Fight", "Local", select D'Vorah, and press Left to choose your custom loadout. Make sure the two Mother Bug icons are showing to ensure the loadout saved correctly. If these ability icons are not showing, it means you must go back into the ability customization and save it again to ensure Mother-Bug is properly selected. Set the match to the Very Easy difficulty. Damage the opponent until they have only a little health remaining. Then, allow them to defeat you. As soon as your health is gone, it will summon Bug-Vorah. You can now fly around as a little bug and hit the opponent with it to win the match. It automatically turns you back to D'Vorah after defeating the opponent. Hit the opponent once more to win the match and get the "Total Disrespect" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Elder God (Platinum): Komplete all trophies.
- Master of Time (Gold): Komplete 250 Towers.
- Gimme Dat Money (Silver): Spend 50,000 koins in the Naknadan shrine.
- Grave Robber (Silver): Open 200 Krypt chests.
- Kompetitor (Silver): Play 50 Kasual Versus matches.
- Konsumed (Silver): Use 100 konsumables.
- My Magic Shoes (Silver): Run 5 miles in the Krypt.
- Puppet Master (Silver): Play 25 AI Battle Simulator sets.
- What's Next? (Silver): Komplete Story Mode.
- Balanced (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cetrion.
- Blood Bath (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Skarlet.
- Blood In The Water (Bronze): Spill 10,000 pints of blood.
- Bonzer Bog (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kano.
- Brutal End (Bronze): Perform 25 BRUTALITIES.
- Bugging Out (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with D'Vorah.
- Caged (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Johnny Cage.
- Cyber Initiative (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Frost.
- Deadly Encounter (Bronze): Perform 15 different FATALITIES.
- Disco's Not Dead (Bronze): Flip Stance 50 times during a match.
- Double Dose Of Deadly (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Noob.
- Enough Already (Bronze): Hit the Gong in the Krypt.
- Family Values (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cassie Cage.
- Get Over Here (Bronze): Spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt.
- Get Some (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jax.
- Half Way There (Bronze): Komplete 50% of Story Mode.
- Hat Trick (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kung Lao.
- Have We Met (Bronze): Equip 5 different character intros.
- Hit The Dojo (Bronze): Komplete all Basics Tutorials.
- I Want It All (Bronze): Komplete the Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Towers with 10 different kharacters.
- Ka-Ballin (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kabal.
- Klassic (Bronze): Komplete a Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Tower once.
- Kollected (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kollector.
- Kollecting Bounties (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Erron Black.
- More Power (Bronze): Use 50 Konsumables.
- MURDER!!! (Bronze): Perform 30 different FATALITIES.
- My AI Can Do It (Bronze): Play 10 AI Battle Simulator sets.
- Never Ends (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Scorpion.
- No Bad Match Ups (Bronze): Komplete all Strategy Tutorials.
- No Bag Boy (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Liu Kang.
- Not Dead Yet (Bronze): Show MERCY 10 times.
- Oh My Days (Bronze): Duck 100 times during a match.
- On Ice (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sub-Zero.
- Pound Town (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jacqui Briggs.
- Princess Power (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kitana.
- Psychopath (Bronze): Perform 100 BRUTALITIES.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Bronze): Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill.
- Ready To Kompete (Bronze): Komplete all Advanced Tutorials.
- Royal Guard (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jade.
- Sacrifice (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kotal Kahn.
- Skull Kabob (Bronze): Impale a head in the warrior shrine.
- Struck Down (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Raiden.
- Target Eliminated (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sonya.
- Teamwork (Bronze): Play a Group Battle with 2 other players.
- Thank You For Being A Fan (Bronze): Reach The Kredits.
- Thrashed (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Baraka.
- Total Disrespect (Bronze): Defeat an opponent as Bug-Vorah.
- Tower Champion (Bronze): Komplete 125 Towers.
- Turn Back Time (Bronze): Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Geras.
- Victorious (Bronze): Equip 5 different character victories.