Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Worthy Challenger (Bronze): Complete 1 R.B.I. Challenge.
- Fully Threaded (Gold): Complete 5 R.B.I. Challenge.
- Mr. October (Bronze): Make it to the Postseason.
- Sweep City (Bronze): Win the World Series without ever losing a Postseason game.
- Sandlot Pro (Bronze): Win by Mercy Rule against the CPU.
- Target Locked (Bronze): Throw a CPU runner out at home with a Fast Throw from the outfield.
- Maximum Squeeze (Bronze): Hit a walk-off bunt against the CPU in the 9th inning.
- Top to Bottom (Bronze): Hit a home run with a pitcher against the CPU.
- Batting Around (Bronze): Get 9 plate appearances in the same inning against the CPU.
- Eye on the Ball (Bronze): In a 9-inning game against the CPU, don't get struck out by the starting pitcher.
- Perfection in the Work (Bronze): Pitch a combined perfect game against the CPU.
- Power and Precision (Bronze): Hit 100 home runs.
- Slam Master (Bronze): Hit 5 grand slams.
- Strikeout King (Bronze): Strike out 1000 batters.
- Name of the Game (Bronze): Get 1000 RBIs.
Additionally, there is one secret trophy:
- Old School (Bronze): Throw the ball away.