Search the indicated locations to find all 46 collectibles (Pilot Helmets). Find all collectibles to get the "Off The Beaten Path", "Collector", and "Every Nook And Cranny" trophies. You can view how many collectibles you have found at the mission selection screen. You can also pause the game at anytime to see a little collectible tracker in the bottom right. All collectibles look like glowing Pilot Helmets, and you must collect them while on foot (not in your Titan). Once you find them, they are saved instantly. You can quit out to the main menu immediately without losing any progress, and you do not have to get them again if you die. None of the collectibles are missable -- they can be collected through mission select at any time. There are 11 missions and they all contain at least one collectible.
- 1. The Pilot's Gauntlet - 0:05
- 2. BT-7274 - 0:37
- 3. BT-7274 - 0:53
- 4. Blood And Rust - 1:23
- 5. Blood And Rust - 2:06
- 6. Blood And Rust - 2:42
- 7. Blood And Rust - 3:07
- 8. Blood And Rust - 3:32
- 9. Blood And Rust - 4:04
- 10. Into The Abyss - 4:44
- 11. Into The Abyss - 5:20
- 12. Into The Abyss - 5:52
- 13. Into The Abyss - 6:33
- 14. Into The Abyss - 7:03
- 15. Into The Abyss - 7:28
- 16. Into The Abyss - 8:21
- 17. Into The Abyss - 8:49
- 18. Into The Abyss - 9:10
- 19. Effect And Cause - 9:36
- 20. Effect And Cause - 9:56
- 21. Effect And Cause - 10:21
- 22. Effect And Cause - 10:58
- 23. Effect And Cause - 11:35
- 24. Effect And Cause - 11:58
- 25. Effect And Cause - 12:15
- 26. Effect And Cause - 12:41
- 27. The Beacon - 12:56
- 28. The Beacon - 13:12
- 29. The Beacon - 13:54
- 30. The Beacon - 14:31
- 31. The Beacon - 14:52
- 32. The Beacon - 15:26
- 33. The Beacon - 16:01
- 34. The Beacon - 17:19
- 35. The Beacon - 17:58
- 36. The Beacon - 18:38
- 37. The Beacon - 19:14
- 38. Trial By Fire - 19:53
- 39. Trial By Fire - 20:17
- 40. Trial By Fire - 20:50
- 41. The Ark - 21:29
- 42. The Ark - 21:47
- 43. The Ark - 22:04
- 44. The Fold Weapon - 22:49
- 45. The Fold Weapon - 23:20
- 46. The Fold Weapon - 24:09
In the first mission, you must go through training. To place in the top 3, you must beat the Gauntlet Parkour in under 33.65 seconds. This is quite challenging, and it is recommended to try this as one of the last trophies you attempt to unlock. The time is very limited. If you make a single mistake, you have to restart (pause the game and select "Retry"). This is skill dependent and could take a while. You need to practice and memorize all the moves. You must kill all 15 enemies in the parkour. If you miss one, it will add a few seconds to your time. A good loadout to use is the EPG (rocket launcher), EVA-8 Auto (shotgun), and Arc grenades. Use Arc grenades to kill groups. Always do wall dashes from one wall to the next to gain speed.
In Mission 9: The Fold Weapon, you will get a new Titan with a minigun. It has the "Smart Core" ability, which automatically targets enemies. It also shows you the amount of enemies in the current area. After fighting a bunch of Titans, you will go through a tunnel with 30+ enemies. Wait for them to group up, then use Smart Core to easily get 25+ kills in 2 seconds and the "Annihilation" trophy. Just stay at the opposite end of the tunnel so all enemies are in your line of sight. If you fail, You can restart the checkpoint to try again.Easy "Close Shave" trophy
In Mission 3: Blood And Rust, there are two friendly Titans at the start of the mission. They are Lt. Shaver and Lt. Freeborn. You must clear the first area and keep both of them alive to get the "Close Shave" trophy. If one of them dies, you must restart the mission. Kill all enemies as quickly as possible. Run up to the enemies so they focus their fire on you and not your allies. It is recommended to do this on the Easy difficulty. Use the rocket launcher to take out the infantry quickly (locks onto enemies automatically).Easy "Coup De Grace" trophy
During the Slone Boss fight in Mission 9: The Fold Weapon, damage Slone until she has almost no health remaining. Then, run up to her and perform a melee attack (when the yellow health bar starts to show) to perform a special takedown animation and get the "Coup De Grace" trophy. Note: This can only be done against certain bosses since some bosses explode instantly and you cannot melee them.Easy "Cowboy Up" and "You Can Be My Wingman Anytime" trophies
At the start of Mission 3: Blood And Rust, you will encounter some enemy Titans. Exit your Titan and jump on top of an enemy Titan. Do this once to get the "Cowboy Up" trophy. Do this a few times to destroy the Titan and get the "You Can Be My Wingman Anytime" trophy.Easy "Hat Trick" trophy
In Mission 4: Chapter 1 - Into The Abyss, after you encounter the first Titans in this mission, a gate will open up and three Titans will spawn (approximately 2-3 minutes into the mission). Damage them until they have very little health remaining and will die with 1-2 hits. Damaging them automatically powers up your core abilities. Use the Burst Core (Expedition loadout) to kill them quickly and get the "Hat Trick" trophy. If you fail, restart the checkpoint and try again.Easy "I Know Kung Fu" trophy
At the start of Mission 9: The Fold Weapon, you will obtain a pistol with auto-aim during a cutscene (unmissable). It kills all enemies in one hit and has 100% accuracy. Perform a wall run and keep shooting the auto-aim pistol at the first group of enemies (while they are in your line of sight) in this mission to get the "I Know Kung Fu" trophy.Easy "It Was Coming Right For Us" trophy
In Mission 5: Chapter 2 - Effect And Cause, there is a Powler in the first room after learning how to time travel (main objective: "Take Anderson's wrist-mounted device"). Enter the cage in present time, then travel to the past to see the Powler. Kill it to get the "It Was Coming Right For Us" trophy. If you have already completed this mission, select Mission 5: Chapter 2 at the mission selection screen to start at the point when you get the time travel device so you do not have to replay the entire mission.Easy "Pied Piper" and "Robot Army" trophies
Near the end of Mission 6: Chapter 3 - The Beacon (main objective: "Get a working module from the dish"), there are some green wall panels that you can shoot with the Arc weapon to activate nearby robots, called Stalkers. There are three wall panels and each one unlocks two robots. They will follow you around and protect you. If you have already completed this mission, select Mission 6: Chapter 3 so you do not have to replay the entire mission.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Mark of the Advocate (Platinum): Earned all trophies.
- Every Nook and Cranny (Gold): Find All Collectibles.
- Legendary Pilot (Gold): Complete the Campaign on Master.
- Certified Pilot (Silver): Complete the Campaign on Regular.
- Collector (Silver): Find 25 Collectibles.
- Renowned Pilot (Silver): Complete the Campaign on Hard.
- ...Becomes the Master (Bronze): Place in the top 3 on the Gauntlet scoreboard.
- Aim Bot (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Smart Core in the Campaign.
- Angel of Death (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Flight Core in the Campaign.
- Annihilation (Bronze): Kill 25 infantry in 2 seconds as a Titan in the Campaign.
- Apex Predator (Bronze): Perform a melee takedown while cloaked in the Campaign.
- Coup de Grace (Bronze): Destroy a Mercenary Titan with a melee execution in the Campaign.
- Cowboy Up (Bronze): Rodeo an enemy Titan in the Campaign.
- Excessive Force (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Burst Core in the Campaign.
- Face Melter (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Laser Core in the Campaign.
- Fire Everything! (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Salvo Core in the Campaign.
- Flame On! (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Flame Core in the Campaign.
- Free Association (Bronze): Join a multiplayer network.
- Hat Trick (Bronze): Destroy 3 enemy Titans with 1 Core ability in the Campaign.
- I have the Power! (Bronze): Destroy a Titan with your Sword Core in the Campaign.
- I know Kung Fu (Bronze): Shoot and kill 3 enemies in a row while wallrunning as a Pilot in the Campaign.
- It Was Coming Right For Us (Bronze): Kill a Caged Prowler in the Wildlife Research Labs.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Collect all of BT's loadouts in the Campaign.
- Lock and Load (Bronze): Customize a multiplayer loadout.
- Off the Beaten Path (Bronze): Find 10 Collectibles.
- Power Slide (Bronze): Shoot and kill 3 enemies in a row while sliding as a Pilot in the Campaign.
- Robot Army (Bronze): Acquire 6 or more friendly Stalkers at the same time in the Campaign.
- So It Begins... (Bronze): Win a multiplayer match.
- The Student... (Bronze): Beat Pilot Anderson's Gauntlet ghost recorder time.
- You can be my Wingman anytime (Bronze): Destroy an enemy Titan as a Pilot in the Campaign.
Additionally, there are 21 secret trophies:
- The Graduate (Bronze): Completed training.
- BT Prime (Bronze): Fully Powered BT-7274.
- Hot Mess (Silver): Defeated Kane.
- Close Shave (Bronze): Kept Lt. Shaver and Lt. Freeborn Alive.
- Some Shortcut! (Bronze): Entered the World Foundry.
- Incepted (Bronze): Climbed the Sideways Town.
- I'm Not Locked in Here With You (Bronze): Defeated the Reapers in Ash's Simulation Dome.
- Dust to Dust (Silver): Defeated Ash.
- Following the Footsteps (Bronze): Viewed Anderson's first Holographic Log.
- Secret Plans (Bronze): Completed Special Operation 217.
- Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator (Bronze): Found the Arc Tool.
- Calling CQ (Bronze): Powered the Beacon.
- 4 Bars (Bronze): Retrieved a working Uplink Module.
- See You at the Party (Silver): Defeated Richter.
- Pied Piper (Bronze): Activated a Stalker rack.
- Precious Cargo (Bronze): Located the Ark.
- Defanged (Silver): Defeated Viper.
- The Ark (Bronze): Secured the Ark.
- Titanfall! (Bronze): Called in a new BT.
- The Real Pilot's Gauntlet (Bronze): Completed the rising world run.
- No Salvage (Silver): Defeated Slone.