Enter one of the following SHiFT codes under your SHiFT account at Gearbox Software to unlock the corresponding reward. SHiFT codes give cosmetic rewards or Golden Keys. Use Golden Keys to open the Gold Loot Box on the Sanctuary III. Golden Keys are one-use only, and will give you a random roll of high-level loot each time you open it. Note: Some codes will expire over time. However, SHiFT codes can be used multiple times on different platforms. If you have a PSN, XBL, and Epic account, you can use the same code on each platform separately and still get the rewards. Also, SHiFT codes are region-locked -- so every code may not work for you.
- Halloween Spooky Heads: K9W3T-BJZ59-B9SHB-6B3JT-T9CFF (Expires: 11/05/20)
- 1 Golden Key: 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR (Expires: Never)
- 1 Golden Key: ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 (Expires: Never)
- 3 Golden Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H (Expires: Never)
Successfully complete the story to unlock Mayhem mode. In this mode, enemies are tougher, but there are better weapon drops. There are three different levels in Mayhem mode. The higher the level, the harder the enemies become, but the better the loot drops are.Duplicating weapons and items
First, create a second account and add it to your friends list or have another player who will help you duplicate the desired weapons and/or items. Then, complete the indicated steps to duplicate any weapons and items:
1. Place the weapons/items you want to duplicate in your inventory (cannot have them equipped).
2. Back up your saved game. This is the crucial step for the duplication exploit. Go to PS5 Settings -- Application Saved Data Management -- Copy to USB or PS+ Cloud (if you use PS+ Cloud, make sure you disable auto-uploads for Borderlands 3 or else it will overwrite your backup save automatically).
3. Load up the game again. In pause menu, select Social -- Mail (fourth tab) -- Send Mail -- Select Item -- Select Recipient -- Confirm Sending Mail.
4. Quit the game application, copy back the saved game from Step 2. Both you and the mail recipient's account will now have a copy of the item(s). You can copy back the backed up saved game file by going to PS4 Settings -- Application Saved Data Management -- Saved Date on USB or PS+ -- Copy to System Storage
5. Send the same item(s) as many times as desired by repeating Steps 3-4. Note: If you send a lot of mail, there will be a one hour cooldown before you can send new mail.
6. The receiving player needs to go to Pause Menu -- Social -- Mail -- Accept The Mail.
First, back up your saved game file using the steps listed in the "Duplicating weapons and items" exploit. In Co-Op/Splitscreen mode, press Square on another player to trade. Give them your money and or most valuable items. Then, copy back your backup save and give the money again. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy Eridium
After spawning in the Voracious Canopy zone on Eden-6, go straight and stay to the left. This will take you to an open area with a respawn machine. Activate it by getting close, then look around on the right side to find a hole in the side of the rocks that leads to an underground cave, at the following location. It leads to the Eridium Marker collectible, but ignore that. This cave contains lots of Eridium Crystals. Simply smash and collect them, then exit to the menu and reload to the New-U Station to spawn the Eridium Crystals again. Repeat this as many times as desired. Note: You will get even more Eridium by doing this in Mayhem mode.Easy Eridium and Legendary weapons
Go to the entrance of Carnivora (early area) on Pandora. This area contains multiple large chests and Eridium chests. The Eridium chest spawn in different locations —- on the rooftop to the left, straight ahead from the entrance, or inside an open container on the right (you have to jump up into it). The last one is further in, after running through another causeway to a sign, look left for the Eridium chest. You can also grab a large chest to the right of the sign. Then, exit to the menu and reload to the New-U Station to spawn the chests again. Repeat this as many times as desired.One Pump Chump Legendary weapon
Enter Lectra City from Meridian Metroplex. From the entrance of Lectra City, go straight ahead to the location of the "Proof Of Wife" mission. Once you reach this location, go to the bottom of the staircase. At the bottom of the stairs, go forward and stay to the left wall. Once you reach the opening on the left, continue forward to find a small alleyway on the left. Go down the alleyway to see a chainlink fence on the left side. Inside the room with the chainlink fence are some switches. Activate the switches to turn on all the TVs down the hall. The sequence they are activated may be different some times. The following sequence should work most times: Press the button on the left, turn the wheel on the right, pull the lever to the right of the wheel, and then pull the lever on the left (may need to pull it twice). Once the five TVs at the end of the hall have been turned on, the "One Punch" enemy will come running out of the door towards you. He can kill you with one hit. Kill him to get a chance at the "One Pump Chump" Legendary weapon dropping. If it does not drop, leave the area and repeat the steps again until you get the One Pump Chump weapon. The One Pump Chump weapon is a powerful shotgun that kills most enemies with one shot and has a 50% chance not to consume ammo when fired.Unique Boss Legendary weapons
Defeat the indicated boss for a chance at it randomly dropping the listed Legendary weapon(s). Note: Bosses respawn when you return to their locations after completing their chapter.
Mouthpiece – Ascension Bluff, Pandora
Mind Killer Shotgun: Shoots dubstep beams.
Gigamand – Meridia Metroplex, Promethea
Smart G.U.N. XXL: SMG that can spawn a brain turret.
Captain Truant – Athenas
Conference Call: Powerful shotgun with pellets that split into more pellets on impact.
Polybus: Shotgun that fires pellets in a unique grid pattern.
Katagawa Ball – Skydeck-27, Promethea
Tsunami: Legendary SMG.
Katagawa Jr. – Atlas HQ, Promethea
Firestorm: Legendary sniper rifle.
The Rampager – Forgotten Basilica, Promethea
Quadomizer: Four-projectile rocket launcher.
The Warden – The Anvil, Eden-6
Annexed Jericho: Rocket launcher that fires grenade-like projectiles that release more smaller explosions.
Freeman: Remote control rocket launcher that follows your cursor.
Billy, The Anointed – Jakobs Estate, Eden-6
Lead Sprinkler: Assault rifle that fires arching bullets that split into multiple projectiles on impact.
GenIVIV – The Family Jewels, Eden-6
Messy Breakup: Unique shield that spawns a shield drone that follows you around.
Aurelia – Jakobs Estate, Eden-6
Frozen Heart: Shield that generates a cryogenic Nova blast that returns 30% damage to your HP.
The Graveward – Vault, Eden-6
Grave: Legendary shield.
Ward: Legendary shield.
Troy Calypso – The Great Vault, Pandora
Double Penetrating Occultist: Rocket launcher pistol.
Pestilent Faisor: Rifle with an energy shotgun alt-fire.
Tyreen Calypso – Destroyer's Rift, Pandora
Queen's Call: Critical hit spawns tracking projectiles.
King's Call: Critical hit spawns tracking projectiles.
Successfully complete the "Swamp Bro" side mission to get the Extreme Hangin' Chadd weapon. This quest is available in Reliance, on Eden-6, in the Floodmoor Basin region. You can explore it after completing "The Guns Of Reliance" side mission. The Extreme Hangin' Chadd weapon does no use any ammo or overheat.Rick And Morty Easter Egg
Two bandit characters that look similar to Rick and Morty from the Rick And Morty TV show will appear in Lectra City, Promethea. This is a completely optional area. They usually spawn in the Underpass area. If you wait around long enough on Sanctuary III, you may get lucky and the "Kill Wick & Warty" side mission will appear. Start the quest, and a waypoint will mark their location on the Lectra City map. Track them down and defeat them for a chance at a random Legendary weapon dropping. A Legendary weapon commonly drops after defeating them.Easy "Tips Appreciated" trophy
Moxxi is found on the "Sanctuary" space ship, at Moxxi's Bar (where the slot machines are). On the middle of the bar counter is a tip jar. Simply put $100 into it to get the "Tips Appreciated" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Ultimate Vault Hunter (Platinum): Unlock all Borderlands 3 trophies.
- You Got Skills (Bronze): Reach level 2.
- Star Bound (Bronze): Reach level 10.
- Vaulting Your Way To The Top (Bronze): Reach level 25.
- Biggest Badass In The Borderlands (Silver): Reach level 50.
- Bolt-Ons (Silver): Unlock 10 Character Heads or Skins.
- Mechani-Cool (Silver): Unlock 10 Vehicle Parts via hijacking.
- Tips Appreciated (Bronze): Tip Moxxi.
- I Hope You Didn't Tea-bag (Bronze): Win a duel.
- Stay Away From The Light (Bronze): Revive another player.
- Gun Pals! (Bronze): Send an item to a friend.
- Dropping Loads (Bronze): Win a live grenade at a Slot Machine.
- Good Against Remotes Is One Thing (Bronze): Get a perfect score at the Firing Range on any difficulty.
- My Name Is Earl (Bronze): Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.
- Tales From The Eridian Slab (Bronze): Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs.
- Slaughterhouse 3 (Bronze): Complete all the Circles of Slaughter.
- A Hundred Names For Sand (Silver): Discover all named locations on Pandora.
- Swamped (Silver): Discover all named locations on Eden-6.
- City Slicker (Silver): Discover all named locations on Promethea.
- Master Of All You Survey (Silver): Discover all named locations.
- À La Carte (Bronze): Complete 20 Side Missions.
- Getting A Little On The Side (Gold): Complete all Side Missions.
- 100-Proof (Silver): Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.
- Got Big Game (Bronze): Defeat all of Hammerlock's Legendary Hunts.
- Zer0ed In (Bronze): Defeat all of Zer0's Targets of Opportunity.
- Barreled Right Over Them (Bronze): Kill an enemy with an exploding barrel.
- Feelin' A Little Stabby (Bronze): Kill an enemy, knifing them with a gun blade.
- Stick It To 'Em (Bronze): Kill two or more enemies with a single sticky grenade.
- On Fleek (Bronze): Equip purple-rated gear or better in every slot.
- Rewards Card (Bronze): Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer.
Additionally, there are 15 secret trophies:
- Exoarchaeolo—You Get The Gist (Silver): Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo.
- Welcome to the Crimson Raiders (Bronze): Complete mission "Children of the Vault".
- So Long, Pandora! (Bronze): Complete mission "Taking Flight".
- NOG It Off (Bronze): Complete mission "Hostile Takeover".
- I Mustache You A Question (Bronze): Complete mission "Atlas, At Last".
- Gone From My Sight (Bronze): Complete mission "Beneath the Meridian".
- That Was Cold (Bronze): Complete mission "Lair of the Harpy".
- Heir To An Empty Castle (Bronze): Complete mission "Cold as the Grave".
- Cross The Streamers (Bronze): Complete mission "Blood Drive".
- Apocalypso! (Bronze): Complete mission "The Great Vault".
- I Am A Goddess, A Glorious Female Warrior (Bronze): Complete mission "In the Shadow of Starlight".
- Bye, Felicia! (Silver): Complete mission "Divine Retribution".
- Florida Man (Bronze): Down yourself by grenade or explosion.
- Stay Golden (Bronze): Use a Golden Key.
- Damn, Gina (Gold): Get all Vault Rewards.