Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon in Multiplayer mode:
- M249: Successfully complete the "Final Duty" assignment during the final campaign mission.
- M412 REX: Successfully complete the "Tombstone Actual" campaign mission.
- Machete: Successfully complete the "A Trapped Wolf Will" campaign mission.
- P90: Successfully complete the "Peace Maker" assignment during the final campaign mission.
- QBZ-95-1: Successfully complete the "To Valhalla" assignment during the final campaign mission.
- Shank: Successfully complete the "Fang Of The Underworld" campaign mission.
Successfully complete the indicated task in the "Dragon's Teeth" DLC to unlock the corresponding weapon in Multiplayer mode:
- Ballistic Shield: Successfully complete the "Vanguard" assignment by getting 5 savior kills, 20 suppression assists, and destroying 3 explosives.
- Bulldog assault rifle: Successfully complete the "Lions Tigers And Bears" assignment by killing 10 support enemies, 10 engineer enemies, and 10 recon enemies while on an Assault class.
- CS5 Sniper Rifle: Successfully complete "The I In Team" assignment by getting 2 sniper rifle ribbons, 10 radio beacon spawns, and 20 spot assists.
- Desert Eagle .44 pistol: Successfully complete the "Recoil Kinetics" assignment by reaching a rank of "10" and getting 20 headshots with the Unica 6.
- MPX PDW: Successfully complete the "Not The Weakest Link" assignment by earning 2 PDW ribbons, link 10 points (in Chainlink), and follow 10 squad orders.
- Unica 6 pistol: Successfully complete the "Big Splash" assignment by activating the floodgates on the "Sunken Dragon" map and get 5 kills while swimming.
Search the indicated locations to find all 19 Dog Tags in the game:
1 - Nice Play: Just as the tutorial begins, look at the bulletin board through the first door on the right to find it being held to the board with a knife.
2 - One Way Trip: It is near the courtyard. Before dropping down into the room where the first gadget weapon cache is located, jump over the hole in the floor to find it stuck to the shutters of the middle window.
3 - Sergeant Dunn: After the building collapses on your squad, and you must remove Dunn's leg, before getting in the car to leave the area, go to the front of the crashed helicopter to find it in the copilot seat.
4 - One Man Riot: At the start of the mission, go right and down the alley, then go left at the end to find it attached to a door with a glowing red light.
5 - Going Up: When you reach the lobby of the hotel, look above the elevator to find it.
6 - Business Casual: After the tank chase sequence, go to the back of the alley, and search behind a tree to find it on a gate at the dead end.
South China Sea
7 - Carcharodon: At the start of the mission, go down the first hallway. Look for the two men near the glowing red light at the end. Just before reaching them, there is a barracks room on the right. Enter the room to find it on the top bunk bed.
8 - Lord Of The Waves: After swimming underwater to find the G-46, your squad will surface in a room. Search for a door with a glowing green light. It is behind the brown pillar on the left, near the debris.
9 - Agent Kovic: After Hannah is rescued from the infirmary, the squad will return to the upper deck. Go outside, turn right, and search the copilot seat of the crashed helicopter to find it.
10 - Horizontal Rain: After the mission begins, look near the empty white boat on the left to find it on the beach.
11 - Armored Column: At the club where your squad gets into a fight, look behind the bar counter with the red stools to find it.
12 - The Grounded Dog: After entering the hangar with the large white and blue passenger plane, climb onto the left wing using the ramp to find it pinned to the plane door.
13 - Cage Fighter: When you meet back up with Irish after rescuing him, look for the dark holding cells in the next room to the right. It is inside the last cell down the hall.
14 - Freedom At Any Cost: In the room where you must protect Dima while he hacks the control room, climb up to the catwalk, and scale the left wall to find it being held to a broken electrical box with a knife.
15 - Shaw-Shanked Redemption: Before going up the large ramp to take the tram down the mountain, go underneath this platform, and walk to the ledge. Look down over the middle to see it sticking out.
16 - The Destruction Enthusiast: When you reach the building in the park with the blue blankets hanging above the staircase (near the bridge), look for a blue truck ahead of another building in the park. Destroy it, then enter through the truck to find it.
17 - Upstream Swimmer: After reaching the base and defeating the enemy helicopter, climb the yellow ladder on the left to reach the top of the office building. Jump to the black scaffolding to find it.
18 - The Rebel: While fighting on the flight deck, look for a white plane on the left side of the deck. Climb onto the plane using the right wing, and walk towards the tail to find it stuck to the side with a knife.
19 - Fleet Guardian: When you reach the infirmary inside the Valkyrie, look on the right side (behind the second set of curtains) in the medbay to find it on one of the beds.
In the "Lumphini Garden" map, there are two switches that can be activated to get the Levolution event. Near each switch are two doors that can be opened by using C4. Enter the door located just to the west of where the D flag is located in Conquest Large mode to find a radio on the floor. If a player has the Franchise Veteran Dog Tag equipped, the radio will play the Battlefield 1942 theme song when he or she interacts with it.
The following Easter Egg requires two players. Have each player go to one of the two buttons shown in the video below in the "Rogue Transmission" map. Have both players interact with the button at the exact same time to trigger the Dinosaur Easter Egg. If done correctly, you will hear a high pitch beep when activating both switches at the same time. Then, eventually one of two dinosaur soundbites will play. You will either hear trees falling down and some grumbling or tress falling down and a roar. You may also see some trees move while the soundbite plays if you are looking in the right area of the map. Additionally, the soundbites may continue looping every few minutes after being activated.
In the "Hainan Resort" map, use a sniper rifle on top of the tall building to aim at the large ship out in the sea. Shoot the small yellow light around the middle of the ship to cause a huge explosion.
In the "Nansha Strike" map, find the buoy between the A and B control points. Have ten players swim to it, and the Megalodon will appear. It will kill anyone nearby and explode.
Perform the indicated task at the listed location to tigger a Levolution event.