At the options menu, set the screen resolution to the lowest setting (640×480). Then, select "Key Remapping", and a new icon with Shay and Vella will appear in the lower-right corner. Assign a key for the new icon. Press the assigned key while playing the game to display the game in retro 8-bit graphics.Easy "Eh, eh-eh. Eh eh, eh-eh!" achievement
This can be done at any time while playing as Shay and having the Hexibot in your inventory. Each individual solution varies because the game generates a new solution to the wiring each time. Make the following symbols appear:
- Blue: Triangles pointing left and right, triangles pointing up and down.
- Yellow: Triangles pointing left and right, triangles split into thirds.
- Red: Triangles pointing left and right, colored in triangle upside down.
The only thing that always is the same is that all three wires will originate from the same source. Check your progress by using the charge station.Easy "How'd I Do?" achievement
Talk to the tree after the "Pete the pine tree" successful joke to get the "How'd I Do?" achievement.Easy "Is Something Wrong?" achievement
With Shay in Act 1, when the spoon tells you to eat some cereal, do not eat anything to get the "Is Something Wrong?" achievement.Easy "Not Good With Directions" achievement
With Vella in Act 1, leave Curtis' house, then move to the left until you are attacked by the snake. Do not free Vella; just wait until the cutscene begins to get the "Not Good With Directions" achievement.Easy "No Retreat" achievement
With Vella in Act 2, while locked in the room with Hope, complete the puzzle where you must move the Hexapal from the airlock room to yourself without the Hexapal ever walking back to get the "No Retreat" achievement. You can save manually while in the ship's camera by popping a light. Save the game by doing this after you get the Hexapal to a new room without it walking back.Easy "Picky Eater" achievement
With Shay at the beginning of Act 1, refuse all the cereals to get the "Picky Eater" achievement.Easy "Produce Distributor" achievement
With Vella in Act 1, take a fruit from the tree in Meriloft. Allow Vella to eat it. Then, take another fruit and give it to Curtis, the lumberjack, to get the "Produce Distributor" achievement.Easy "Question Your Elders" achievement
Exhaust Vella's grandparents dialogue trees to get the "Question Your Elders" achievement.Easy "Sick Of Fish" achievement
With Shay in Act 2, after untying Lightbeards knot, F'ther will take him to the girl from Meriloft who was not selected by Mog Chothra. Talk to Lightbeard three times to get the "Sick Of Fish" achievement.Easy "Turn That Frown Upside Down" achievement
With Vella in Act 2, while using the ship's cameras, select all the sad faces you find to turn them into happy faces and get the "Turn That Frown Upside Down" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- "And, they do windows!": Find a genius.
- "Eh, eh-eh. Eh eh, eh-eh!": Make someone strut their stuff.
- "I'll bet the undercarriage on this baby is shot.": Get a family member's help on a big project.
- "My Lightness!": Return a heavy duty spaceship part.
- "Not Everyone has the Stomach for Perfection": Uncover an unsavory scheme.
- "That kind of thing can be pretty convincing.": Get to know a stranger.
- "What's up with all the Feathers?": Commission a custom garment.
- 3.3: Unlock all Broken Age Achievements.
- Are You Trying to Get Rid of Me?: Find 30 unique reactions to the Spoon.
- Armed: Take Control of the Boom Arms.
- Dammed: Complete Act 2 of Broken Age.
- Doomed: Travel to a forbidden location.
- Flawless Execution: Complete all rescue missions with zero errors.
- Gary Has his Reasons: Hear 20 reasons why Gary won't grab that.
- Get Hyper: Return a missing spaceship part.
- Go with Your Instincts: Chart a course away from danger.
- Greetings from Obvious Town: Reconnect with some old friends.
- He Must have a Reason: Stand up for someone even though you haven't met him.
- Holy Smokes: Deploy a weapon of mass destruction.
- How'd I do?: Follow up on a successful performance.
- Inhibited: Inhibit a powerful entitiy.
- Is Something Wrong?: Make a Spoon Sweat.
- Knot too Difficult: Clear up a tangled situation in one attempt.
- Let's Get this Good Time Over With: Complete Broken Age in under an hour.
- Make like a Tree and Laugh: Tell a great joke in one attempt.
- Make up for Some Hygiene Demerits: Get to know someone in a precarious position.
- Mother and Child Reunion: Reunite a mother and child.
- No Retreat: Execute a PERFECT escape.
- Not Good with Directions: Endure a tight situation as long as you can.
- Picky Eater: Examine all breakfast options.
- Please Don't Tell Anyone: Complete Act 1 of Broken Age.
- Produce Distributor: Feed two different people a healthy snack.
- Question Your Elders: Learn all you can about Sugar Bunting.
- She Must have a Reason: Stand up for someone even though you haven't met her.
- She's Doomed us all: Escape the Maidens Feast.
- Sick of fish: Visit someone in jail.
- Small Things can Surprise You: Take down Mog Chothra.
- Something not Light about Her: Leave an isolated town.
- The Next Most Logical Course of Action: Start a group dance party.
- There is Hope: Get to the ship's brain.
- Turn That Frown Upside Down: Remove 8 sad faces from the Bassinostra.
- Unbroken: Complete Broken Age.
- We Talked that Fight Right Out of You: Talk to the boss.
- What can I say? I know boots.: Answer some tough questions quickly.
- Whoops!: Disrupt Shay's daily routine.