Successfully complete the Warfighter campaign on the Hard difficulty to unlock the Hardcore difficulty. In this mode, there are no checkpoints.Tier 1 mode
Successfully complete the Warfighter campaign on the Hard difficulty to unlock the Tier 1 difficulty. In this mode, there is no HUD (heads-up display).Easy "Dirty Laundry" achievement
When you case Sal Al Din in the "Bump In The Night" mission, there will be a door to your left (an AKM gun will be on the floor next to it) that will display a prompt to open it when standing next to it. Open the door, and search the back of the room to find the grenades on a table and get the "Dirty Laundry" achievement.
At the beginning of the "Changing Tides" mission, you will need to kill two enemies stealthily. Instead of using the melee attack, line up the two enemies so you can kill them both with one bullet to get the "Double Header" achievement.
When attempting to get the "Leftover Lead" achievement, make sure you compensate for bullet drop. Thus, you must aim a little above targets that are further away. You only have to shoot the targets that are highlighted with a red triangle; you do not need to worry about the other targets.
When attempting to get the "On The Clock" achievement in the "Through The Eyes Of Evil" mission, make sure you get head shots to get under 18 seconds. Each head shot will reduce your time by six seconds. If you run out of ammo with your primary weapon, switch to your secondary weapon to save time.Easy "Storm Watch" achievement
When you enter the sandstorm in the "Hello And Dubai" mission, avoid all vehicles until you reach the exit ramp. If you do not get the "Storm Watch" achievement when you are on the exit ramp, pause the game, and restart from the checkpoint to try again.
When you are in the helicopter giving ground support, shoot 25 enemies to get the "Tactical Toggler" achievement.Easy "Tag, You're It" achievement
The following video is a strategy on how to catch Faraz within 15 minutes in the "Finding Faraz" mission. Try avoiding enemies and using both your primary and secondary weapon to save time.
When you enter the cave in the "Connect The Dots" mission, shoot all the targets in the training camp caves to get the "Target Practice" achievement. It does not matter if they are head shots or the targets are completely destroyed.
At the beginning of the "Changing Tides" mission, you must melee an enemy. Simply keep reloading the beginning of the mission to easily get 25 melee kills and "The Axeman" achievement.
Once you are out of the back roads and onto the local streets in the "Hot Pursuit" mission, there will be market stalls on your left-hand side. There will be about ten of them. Simply run into them with your vehicle. When the mission fails, keep repeating this process until you get the "Vender Bender" achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- All In: Called in Apache support.
- Back in the Fight: Completed one tour with all classes.
- Brothers in Arms: Won a round with a friend as a Fire Team Buddy.
- Class Dismissed: Completed Connect the Dots.
- Closing Ceremony: Completed Old Friends.
- Dirty Laundry: Found the grenades in the laundry room in Bump in the Night.
- Double Header: Killed two enemies with one bullet in the Changing Tides mission.
- Downrange: Played online for 15 minutes.
- Extreme Realism: Recovered from near-death 5 times without dying.
- For Honor For Country (Platinum): Collected all other Medal of Honor: Warfighter trophies.
- Global Warfighters: Unlocked a soldier from each unit.
- Hardcore: Completed the campaign on Hardcore difficulty.
- Hit the Beach: Completed Shore Leave.
- Honey Badger: Used your Fire Team buddy to re-arm or heal.
- It's Dangerous to go Alone!: Requested ammo from an Ally in the Campaign.
- Jack of all Guns: Earn the Marksman Badge for all Weapons.
- Job done: Complete 3 Combat Mission objectives.
- Know the Enemy: Completed Through the Eyes of Evil.
- Lead Farmer: Requested ammo from an Ally 25 times in Campaign.
- Lean With It: Killed 25 enemies while using peek and lean during the Campaign.
- Leftover Lead: Completed the sniping section in Shore Leave without missing a shot.
- Let Him Rot: Completed Shut It Down.
- Master Locksmith: Used each breaching option at least once.
- Monsoon Lagoon: Completed Rip Current.
- MVP: MVP in a ranked match.
- Non-Official Cover: Completed Finding Faraz.
- On the Clock: Completed the training in Through the Eyes of Evil in under 18 seconds.
- One Man Mutiny: Completed Bump in the Night.
- One Shot, Three Kills: Completed Hat Trick.
- Pedal to the Medal: Completed Hello and Dubai.
- Peek-a-Boo: Killed an enemy while using peek and lean in the Campaign.
- Pit and Pin: Completed Hot Pursuit.
- Preacher's Path: Finished all the Preacher Missions.
- Rain of Terror: Completed Changing Tides.
- Release the Kraken!: Killed 20 enemies during the boat exfil in Rip Current.
- Room Service: Unlocked all door breach options.
- Squad Leader: Unlocked a soldier of each class.
- Storm Watch: Got through the sandstorm without hitting any vehicles in Hello and Dubai.
- Stump's No Chump: Finished all the Stump Missions.
- Tactical Toggler: Killed 25 enemies while using Combat Toggle.
- Tag, You're It: Caught Faraz within 15 minutes in Finding Faraz.
- Target Practice: Shot down the targets in the training camp caves in Connect the Dots.
- The Axeman: Killed 25 enemies with melee during the Campaign.
- There IS an I in Fire Team: Finished a round as part of the top Fire Team.
- Tier 1: Completed the campaign on Tier 1 difficulty.
- Tier 1 Imports: Got 50 kills while holding enemy weapons.
- Unexpected Cargo: Completed Unintended Consequences.
- Unstoppable: Completed a combat mission on Hardest difficulty setting without dying.
- Vender Bender: Destroyed 90 market stalls in Hot Pursuit.
- Warchief: Unlocked all soldiers in multiplayer.
- Warfighter: Completed the campaign.