Run around the map and only shoot zombies when they can hit you. This can be done with the pistol. The zombies will not get more health, as in Defense mode. Four shots with the pistol is enough to take one down. After a certain number of zombies appear, no more will spawn. When the zombies are following you in a large crowd, all of them will want to travel in the same direction towards you. This allows you to simply kite them around the map. If a zombie does get behind you, it is better to shoot him once he gets in a dangerous position where he can hit you. It is better not to kill a zombie, as another one will spawn somewhere on the map when one is killed, which makes things more dangerous. Kite them around the map as long as needed to get the "Beginner", "Survivor", and "Veteran" and achievements.Easy "Kiting Mastery" achievement
Walk in large circles around the lantern and try to maintain good accuracy. After four or five nights, you will have enough money for the Tesla. After five or six nights you will have enough money for the Laser. Purchase the one you prefer, but do not buy any other weapons in order to always have enough ammo from the crates that drop. If a zombie drops health that is needed, walk in a small circle and shoot your way through to pick it up.Easy "One Shot, Many Kills" achievement
Create a set of long parallel wooden palisades either horizontally or vertically to force a number of zombies to line up. Kite them around to an angle at which you can hit at least eight of them with a single shot. Note: Zombies killed while off-screen will also qualify.
Walk around in circles to get a swarm of zombies, then fire a lucky shot into the middle of the crowd.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Beginner: Survive for 2:00 in endless night mode.
- Captain: Score 250,000 points.
- Cheap and reliable: Kill 300 zombies with shotgun in a single game.
- Colonel: Score 1,000,000 points.
- Come get some: Build and equip four turrets.
- Corporal: Score 30,000 points.
- Demolition: Kill 8 zombies with a single rocket.
- Efficient usage: Use no more than 6 clips during the first night.
- Kiting mastery: Survive 10 nights without any barricades or turrets.
- Lieutenant: Score 150,000 points.
- Major: Score 500,000 points.
- One shot, many kills: Kill 8 zombies with a single sniper rifle bullet.
- Private: Score 10,000 points.
- Saving up: Survive 6 nights without buying anything.
- Sergeant: Score 80,000 points.
- Survivor: Survive for 3:30 in endless night mode.
- Untouchable: Survive 10 nights without taking any damage.
- Veteran: Survive for 5:00 in endless night mode.