Successfully complete the game. When in the "Origins" level, you can modify the world as desired and control any element.Water manipulation
When a tribe member is stuck on a cliff, absorb some water, push them down, then quickly absorb the water again. When a tribe member is carrying "repel water", you can push him down a hill with water to force him to move faster.Relic locations
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding relic:
- The Breath: Unknown.
- The Ritual: Under dirt in the mountains.
- The Roar Of The Sea: Unknown.
- The First Power: Unknown.
- The Thousand Sources: On a hill near the Jellify Water power.
- Wildfires: Move your second Totem, then look above the location where you moved the second Totem to.
- Waves: On a hill near the Jellify Water Totem.
- High Tides: Unknown.
- The Tears Of Stone: On the back side of the volcano.
- The Raging Earth: South of the Fire Repel relic.
- Emergence: Underwater between the spawn point and the Amplify the Breath Totem.
- Movements: Unknown.
- Origins: Unknown.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Exhaling (Bronze): Create the Breath of the elements.
- Hell (Bronze): Complete the Wildfire territory.
- The end of our journey (Bronze): Complete the Movements territory.
- Sanctuary (Silver): Create a sanctuary for the tribe.
- Safe journey (Bronze): Finish the story mode without losing more than 5 villages.
- Memories found (Silver): Complete the Memory of the tribe.
- Green thumb (Silver): Cover each map with vegetation.
- Gauntlet (Silver): Complete every challenge.
- Last Breath (Gold): Complete every challenge, every territory, the Memory and every secondary objective.
- Krakatoa (Bronze): Absorb a massive amount of lava during the game.
- Powermonger (Bronze): Use the powers of the Breath 100 times.
- Amazon (Bronze): Uproot and replant 100 trees during the game.